Premier League 09/10 [Fantasy Football]

Re: Premier League 09/10 [Fantasy Football]

I would say out of all spurs strikers Defoe will play the most!

So gutted i didnt sell Rooney and buy him, Then i would of been able to buy Arshavin in my midfield, i still can though

What do you lot think?

Sell Rooney buy defoe so i can sell essien and buy arshavin?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well defoe might scored a hat trick last night but is he a guarantee starter? spurs have 4 gud strikers.

I think it's gonna be his big season this season, he's already scored for England, and he's looking very sharp. And as for playing games, I think he'll play the most out of the 4 strikers, as his game suits all the other strikers, whereas the other 3 don't really look like they'd work off each other very well ;)

Due to a 75 per cent increase in traffic to Fantasy Premier League this season, you may be experiencing difficulties logging into your team at peak periods.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and wish to reassure you we're taking appropriate and necessary steps to handle these unprecedented levels of traffic and improve your experience.

This work will be completed by the middle of next week, after Gameweek 3. In the meantime we thank you for your patience and continued support.

Does this come up to every1.

Due to a 75 per cent increase in traffic to Fantasy Premier League this season' date=' you may be experiencing difficulties logging into your team at peak periods.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and wish to reassure you we're taking appropriate and necessary steps to handle these unprecedented levels of traffic and improve your experience.

This work will be completed by the middle of next week, after Gameweek 3. In the meantime we thank you for your patience and continued support. [/color']

Nope.

:o

Guest King Kolo

Due to a 75 per cent increase in traffic to Fantasy Premier League this season' date=' you may be experiencing difficulties logging into your team at peak periods.

This work will be completed by the middle of next week, after Gameweek 3. In the meantime we thank you for your patience and continued support. [/color']

Yep this happened to me earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...