Sign in to follow this  
aero scizor

The Era Begins-Chelsea EC 2026

Re: The Era Begins-Chelsea EC 2026

L Tecky to take charge at Stamford Bridge

8 July 2009

3387931409-soccer-uefa-champions-league-quarter-final-second-leg-chelsea-v.jpg

Fans packing at the Bridge to get a glimpse of the new gaffer

Hours ago, the Chelsea management board has unveiled L Tecky as their new manager. Carlos Ancelotti, who had failed to lead Chelsea to glory, was officially sacked, reported SkySports. The fans were all excited at the prospect at meeting a new face in the managerial world. L Tecky, at the tender age of 20, was described by the media as "unexperienced and destined to be a failure". However, the Chelsea management board has expressed their faith in L Tecky despite his short experience in coaching. "We strongly believe that he(L Tecky) is the man to lead Chelsea to honour," a spokesperson quoted.

According to the interview by SkySports, L Tecky is very pleased with the fitness and ability of the squad. "Chelsea is simply amazing, boosting the likes of superstars such as Kaka, Ronaldo, and Messi," he remarked.

The new season starts tomorrow, and Chelsea's first opponent would be Portsmouth, and the gaffer has touted Portsmouth's winger Jesus Navas as the top danger. Nevertheless, the fans still hope L Tecky can work some magic and bring his team his first three points.

Re: The Era Begins-Chelsea EC 2026

Casillas deal falls through

9 July 2009

casillas-madrid-dest(1).jpg

Chelsea's new manager L Tecky has announced that he has failed in his attempt to tempt Spain Number 1 Iker Casillas from Arsenal to Chelsea. The deal was believed to be around 5 million and Petr Cech.

"This is indeed disappointing news. I feel that our squad needs a more consistent and composed goalie like Casillas. I guess I should try harder in my pursuit for a world-class shot-stopper," he concluded.