who will flop first

1Roy Keane

who will flop first  

1. 1.

• RONALDO WILL FLOP UNDER THE HEATE
    • KAKA WILL FLOP UNDER THE HEATE

Guest Park Ji Sung

Re: who will flop first

Out of these 2, ronaldo most likely, cos there's less expected of kaka, but overall, benzema. So, wait a few months to be buying him.

ronaldo will flop :) big time

Ronaldo was fantastic in England, the toughest league (In terms of tackeling and power) in the world. Ths Spainish league is the best in terms of quality, but there is no strong teams that will kick you all game.

Ronaldo and Kaka will get so much time and space, they will find it easy imo. None will flop

Guest Football8

Obviously the arrogant Man Utd and Milan fans will turn their back on Ronaldo and Kaka and say they will flop.

Also I don't see a point in this thread.

Obviously the arrogant Man Utd and Milan fans will turn their back on Ronaldo and Kaka and say they will flop.

Not alot of us see the point in having a thread for every deal Real Madrid do instead of using the thread designated for the club but we put up with them.:rolleyes:

Neither will flop. They are both proven players that will thrive playing together.

I am concidering a bid for Ronaldo or Kaka but who will flop first at Real Madrid.

With regard to buying either one of these players on SM I don't think it matters how they perform in the real world.....I have both of them in several squads and neither of them play anywhere near their real potential..... I would have to say they're pretty average on SM........I have lots of lower rated players who have a better performance average than them.

point in this thread is because the creator wants to buy one but is not sure which and wants to buy the least likely to flop =the less risky player

and btw i don't think ronaldo will flop the softer tackling and physical prescence in la liga ( not saying is weaker to EPL at all just different style) will allow ronaldo to have more space etc :)

he won't get shut out of games quite as much and have more of an impact possibly although maybe getting less goals then he did at united but getting more assists at madrid where is not there to score goals like he was here :)

and btw i don't think ronaldo will flop the softer tackling and physical prescence in la liga ( not saying is weaker to EPL at all just different style) will allow ronaldo to have more space etc :)

he won't get shut out of games quite as much and have more of an impact possibly although maybe getting less goals then he did at united but getting more assists at madrid where is not there to score goals like he was here :)

The other argument could be that at United he had a lot of players around him who were willing to get stuck in and do the donkey work' date=' allowing him a lot more freedom to do what he wanted without harming the team in other areas.

At Real, I still think Ronaldo as an individual will do well, but I'm not sure whether Real as a team will gain as much from his abilities as United did. I know tactics etc will probably change from last season, but I'm not sure Real's movement on and off the ball will create the same space for Ronaldo as United's midfield/attack did. Having said that, the slower pace and slacker marking in La Liga will help out with that.

Kaka I can see doing brilliantly in Spain. He will thrive in a much more attacking minded team, and I think he'll be the one making things happen in Madrid's attack.

The flop (if there is one) will be Benzema. I just don't think he's the type of striker Real need at the moment. They still have one of the top 5 strikers in the world, and arguably the best finisher in the world in Ruud van Nistelrooy, and he's exactly the type of goal-poaching natural finisher that would fit best with the flair players just behind (not a clue why they sold Huntelaar either, as he would have been the perfect RVN replacement for the future :confused:).

A Benzema/RVN partnership would be great (with Ronaldo on the right, Kaka in the old Zidane AM/LM position, and 2 more defensive players in the middle), but I can't see Benzema doing that well as a lone striker, no matter who he's got playing behind him.

If I was Pellegrini, I'd be telling Perez to forget selling RVN (let's be honest, he's still their best striker by a mile, no matter how old he might be), and lining the team up something like this, with Kaka in a free role and Benzema drifting out to the left:

[center']Casillas

Ramos-----Albiol-----Pepe-----Heinze

M.Diarra-----Lass

Ronaldo------------------------Kaka

------------Benzema

van Nistelrooy--------[/center]

EDIT: They also still need a new LB (priority signing) and CB (to replace Pepe until Garay is ready for the 1st team), and possibly a new DM/CM if there's any cash left after fixing the back 4. However, I think we all know Perez knows business a hell of a lot better than he knows football. :P