| Soutampton | English Championship 3719 |

I Have Had This Southampton Since The Day The Setup Got Created And I Wanted To Make A Thread On Them. I Have Went With The Risers Option, which has worked out well for me since i Have A Squad Average Rating Of 75 (With 88 Players :o) And A Average age of 20. The Total Value Of My Squad Is A Massive £103 Million Pounds. I Shall Be Doing Regular MR's And Transfer Gossip :)

Re: | Soutampton | English Championship 3719 |

72_1204087089.gif

Southampton Ready For Brazilian Takeover.

]

8 July 2009

Brazil-flag.gif

Are Southampton Ready For A Takeover Of Brazilians? That Was The Question Today Down South Where the Rumours were That Southampton Were Ready To Sign A BUnch Of Brazilian Youngsters. This Was All Too Much For 1 Fan Who Jumped Off The Local Bridge Killing HImself. Ryan Commented Saying,'I Am Taking THis Gamble Because I Think Southampton could Use A Bit Of Luck and These Players could Give Them That'.

• 2 weeks later...

72_1204087089.gif

Southampton Bring In Carlos Vela On Season Long Loan.

22 July 2009

vela.jpg

3rd Division Club Southampton Have Brought In Arsenal Striker Carlos Vela On A Season Long Loan. Vela Has Not Been getting GAmes at Arsenal since They Brought In Sergio Aguero From Spanish Side Atletico Madrid. SMTV Caught Up With Carlos On His Way Out Of Southampton's Stadium ST Mary's, 'I Am Very Happy To Be Joining Such a Evolving CLub, I Am Hoping That I Get Regular Games Here and Even Score Loads Of Goals For Them in The Future'.

• 2 weeks later...

L2.png

72_1204087089.gif73_1236867286.jpg

Southampton 4 1 Southend United

S.Kjaer 10'

K.Betsy

E.Bekoe 47' , 53' , 86'

flags_of_Bosnia%20&%20Herzegovina.gifNovo Panic

Relegation Battling Southend United Travelled To A Middle Placed Southampton LAst Weekend And Came Away With No Points. Southampton Were Strong Throughout The First 10 Minutes And That Payed Off WHen Centre Back Simon Kjaer Slotted Home. Southampton Fans Went Crazy As Kjaer Preformed Acrobatics Celebrating.

article-0-044A31AF000005DC-742_468x313.jpg

(Fans Celebrate)

Southampton Continued There Dominance Of The Game But SOuthend Pulled One Back Late On In The First Half. Kevin Betsy Headed Home For The Equiliser.

Half Time Struck With The Scores Level At 1-1 Southampton Came Out AFter The Break Stronger Than EVer With Eric Bekoe Looking InPeticularly Strong. Bekoe Scored With A Rebound Just 2 Minutes Into The Half.

Bekoe Scored Again Only 10 Minutes Later With A Long Run Through The Southend Defence And Around The Keeper. Southampton Were Now 3-1 Up At This Point And The Game Was Flowing In Their Direction.

Bekoe Finished It Off In The 86th Minute When The Keeper Fumbled And Bekoe Slotted Home. This Win Puts Southampton Up To 10th Place In The Table, Only 3 Points Away From The Playoff's and 10 Points A Drift Of The Top.

• 2 weeks later...

Southampton Latest:

• Southampton Express Interest In VFL Wolfsburg Striker Edin Dzeko (The Sun)
  • Southampton Look Set To Complete A Move For A Un-Named Bayern Defender In The Next Few Days, (Sources)
  • Ryan Is Hoping For Promotion In The Next 2 Season's At The Club (Press Conference)