Cash offers over valuation

fatshaft

Been made a couple of very juicy offers, one for a player worth £8m to me and been offered more than double, and another for a player worth 12m, and been offered just short of double.

Should you always take an offer like this just for the value given, or is the shortage of replacements a bigger concern?

Re: Cash offers over valuation

Been made a couple of very juicy offers' date=' one for a player worth £8m to me and been offered more than double, and another for a player worth 12m, and been offered just short of double.

Should you always take an offer like this just for the value given, or is the shortage of replacements a bigger concern?[/quote']

It always depends. Who are you selling? That would help as well, sometimes selling for cash is no good if there is nobody left to buy. But if you can buy replacements and have money left over, well that is deadly. As I said, it depends. Don't sell any stars or well known future stars for twice the cash though. Just tell me who you want to sell. Then I can help you further.

Been made a couple of very juicy offers' date=' one for a player worth £8m to me and been offered more than double, and another for a player worth 12m, and been offered just short of double.

Should you always take an offer like this just for the value given, or is the shortage of replacements a bigger concern?[/quote']

It depends what players your talking about.

Are they young, up coming talents, or players that are getting old.

I usually never sell for cash, unless im desperate for money or the players rating is gonna drop. Unless you can get an easy replacement in your setup you should always do player exchange.

I disagree. Depends on the players. I'm one of the biggest cash sellers in GC's' date=' because I can use the money to buy upcoming free agents (I know which ones to buy).

There are always good players available for cash.[/quote']

That is true, but that is not likely for the average player. To know who to buy when they come up. But like I said, it all depends.

No' date=' twice their amounts will probably leave you with nobody to buy.[/quote']

Depends if its in a GC or not, if its in a standard setup then see if there are any better replacements available, if there is then do the deal, if not then don't.;)