Gold Championship 62 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship 62 Match Report Thread

Allianz+Arena.jpg

Bayern Appoint Chatha

Tonight Bayern Munchen appointed Nin Chatha as their replacement for Louis Van Gaal. Nin Chatha has made it clear that unless he get's a mind blowing offer for any of his players none of them will be leaving

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Gold Championship 62 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Got Napoli, was 2nd choice, so pretty pleased.

I want Italian and South American players only, if anyone is interested...

44_front_small.gif2_1202957170.gif266_front_small.gif

Villa Name New Manager!!

keaneG_468x579.jpg

New manager with big hopes for the season and hopes for new players.

Today Roy Keane has taken over Aston Villa and he is looking forword to the season he has been told by his new boss the finish in the top 6 and he has told press he fells he can make it in to the top 4 if his team trys ther hardest to play there best his first mach this season is agains Wolves and he is looking forword to the mach also on the 13th his team playes Portsmoth in the first round of the the uroper cup so he will have a hard chose who to play in there first mach but he is aming to win so this could be a hard week for Roy Keane and Aston Villa.

England is absoloutely banging it in.

Man. Utd: Bowen' date=' Arsenal: Me, Chelsea: Adam Selby, Liverpool: Rob, Man City: Nick Justice.

report to come later[/quote']

I'm Burnely.

Any 87+ loans going out? Thank you.

zenit-st-petersburg.gif

Zenit appoint Mark Mara as new manager.

Today at around 7:30 Mara was announced as zenit st petersburg's new manager. It was not known that a new manager was coming in but it was quickly decided when Mara became free. "I am very happy to be here and look forward to the challenge" Mara said. "The squad is very small and that is the only issue".

Bordeaux's New Manager

504px-Girondins_Bordeaux_Logo.svg.png

Earlier today current French champions Bordeaux have decided on a change. The new manager Aaron Dhandli has been confirmed. This sent mixed feeling among the fans. Some believe that Aaron will be a instant success, others believe a total failure. The fans that are thinking negative have been asured by Aaron in his first conference.

english

"Im glad to be here. Im happy that many fans are happy about this appionment. There are a few fans that fear my appionment. I understand, a english manager at a french club. Well as you can see i speak fluent french. I hope that me and the players gell". - Aaron

french

" Im heureux d'être ici. Im heureux que beaucoup de ventilateurs soient heureux au sujet de cet appionment. Il y a quelques ventilateurs qui craignent mon appionment. Je comprends, un directeur anglais à un club français. Le puits pendant que vous pouvez me voir parlent français fluent. J'espère cela moi et le gell" de joueurs - Aaron

A player Staying

France+v+Serbia+FIFA2010+World+Cup+Qualifier+2y4XwzwU6rZl.jpg

One player that is staying put at bordeaux is Gourcuff. The talented french international has said to be the play maker in Aaron's plans.

More news to follow.....

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04 Get New Man

At around 7:35pm FC Schalke 04 appointed their new manager as young Englishmen Jake and Jake has goined the German giants on a 3 year deal witch will keep him at Schalke until 2012. We caught up with Jake shortly after the breaking news that came from The Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen and this is what he had to say "I am very happy to manage such a big team like FC Schalke 04, I think it will be a great experience with the German side and I hope I can challenge the likes of Bayern Munich, VFL Wolfsberg and VFB Stuggart for the Bundesliga. It looks like a very exciting season ahead as the Bayern Munich manager Nin Chatha also does lots of press conferences and sign's lots of big named players so I am looking forward to meeting him in the league on the 29th July at the Veltins Arena."

zarate.jpg

(Lazio striker is making he's way to Germany now as we speak to have a medical with FC Schalke 04.)

FC Schalke 04 have just now as we speak announced that Argentinian Striker Mauro Zarate is set to join the club from Lazio on a 5 year contract, it is said that in the deal German International Kevin Kurayni is heading the opposite way to Italy to complete the Striker switch. After the announcement we caught up with new FC Schalke manager Jake and this is what he had to say on the player "I am very pleased that me and the Lazio manager have come to an quick agreement, I am welcoming Mauro Zarate with a starting place on the opening game of the season against SC Freiburg and hopefully it will be a debut Mauro won't forget with the club."

2_1202957170.gif

Villa Sale:

1933_1228386632.jpg

NAME: Ashley YOUNG

POSITION: WING/AM

LEV: 90 RC 0

ASKING FOR P/E BEST OFFER

10593_1228386702.jpg

NAME: Gabriel AGBONLAHOR

POSITION: FWD/WING

LEV: 89 RC 1 UP

1982_1228386634.jpg

NAME: Nigel REO-COKER

POSITION: DM/RB

LEV: 89 RC 0

6129_1228386666.jpg

NAME: Carlos CUELLAR

POSITION: CB/RB

LEV: 90 RC 0

I WILL GIVE ALL MANAGERS A DAY TO GET THERE BEST OFFERS IN AND WILL START LOOKING AT 12:00 TOMOROW SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Cardiff already in the market 30mins after C.M's appointment

bids accepted

Erik.Nevland - 3mil

David.N'Gog - 8mil

Valeri.Bojinov - Mcormack + D.Blake + 2.6mil :)

C.M jas now stated he will sell players for cash if the bid is good

C.M has also said hsi strike force of Chopra - Bojinov - N'Gog wont be stopped next year

Guest TOM_HEMY

295_1205199499.gif

FLUMINENSE GET A NEW MAN INCHARGE

Maracan%C3%A3_024.jpg

MARACANA ALREADY SOLD OUT FOR THE FIRST HOME GAME OF THE SEASON AGAINST SAO PAULO!

thiagoneves2921.jpg

THIAGO NEVES NOT FOR SALE!

Archived