Gold Championship 62 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Guest Daragh

Re: Gold Championship 62 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

utrecht-80x80-en.jpg

Tavey Signs Top Class Striker As Promised

13460_news.jpg

Kallon will be key for FC Utrecht

Today FC Utrecht have confirmed the signing of one of Tavey's favourite players, Mohamed Kallon. The deal is believed to be around 4.2 million and has signed a three year contract. Tavey was very pleased to capture Kallon and had this to say, "I'm very pleased. I have been a big fan of his for a long time and to have the chance to work with him is an honour. He is an exciting player and will definately improve our team. Hopefully he can strike a good relationship with Felipe Caicedo who we signed on loan earlier today and can form a great partnership. This is definately a partnership to be feared."

In other news, FC Utrecht have signed Felipe Caicedo on loan

2563803356-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-middlesbrough-city-manchester.jpg

Caicedo and Kallon could prove to be a great partnership

Tavey had this to say, "I thank Nick for loaning Felipe to us. He is young and has a lot to learn but Kallon is the perfect partner for him. Kallon is very experienced and will definately help Caicedo."

Guest Abdel Zizi

746_1215505679.jpg

Napoli announce high profile swap

Napoli manager Abdel Zizi has come to an agreement with Genoa over Marek Hamsik.

In exchange for the highly rated midfielder, Domenico Criscito and Salvatore Bocchetti will strenghten napoli's defence, and Moroccan midfielder Kharja will also join Napoli for 6M.

Meanwhile, bids for Quagliarella and Lavezzi were deemed as ridiculous, so it looks like they'll stay both at Napoli.

zirozd.png

Gold Championship 62 - League Match 1 Preview

86_1240776261.jpg Wigan Athletic V Arsenal 1_1237749663.jpg

With Arsenal signing 3 new players and 1 out in the pre-season transfer window, Wigan have also been busy too, although there are no big names coming in to Wigan, they have signed three players with huge potential for the future. Arsenal are believed to have entered the race to sign Alou Diarra.

Home Team News

Wigan are likely to field a 4-4-2 formation with Rodallega and Zaki upfront, Chris Kirkland looks set to start after he faced a late medical over a little worry that he could have suffered a season threatening injury, but luckily it was just a knock and he is set to start. The JJB looks to be packed to the rafters tomorrow night when Arsenal travel up the M6 to Wigan. Around 20,000 tickets have been sold ahead of the game tomorrow night.

Away Team News

It's a guessing game at the moment for whos going to start upfront for Arsenal, could it be Arshavin and Van Persie? Gilardino and Arshavin? Gilardino and Van Persie? or could even Jovetic start. It looks most likely that Gilardino and Eduardo are set to start together. New signing Park Joo-Ho could get a place on the bench aswell. Denilson could be rewarded a place next to Fabregas in the heart of midfield after he was given a new 5 year contract at the Gunners.

107_1204588409.gif

David Villa and Emmanuel Adebayor Complete Moves To Fiorentina!

11July2009

adebayor5080281.jpg

Spanish Striker David Villa and Togo Striker Emmanuel Adebayor have both completed Moves To Italian Club Fiorentina. The David Villa Deal Saw Romanian Striker Adrian Mutu and Italian Midfielder Riccardo Montivlio Join Spanish side Valencia. Emmanuel Adebayor Joined For Alberto Gilardinho and Jovetic. Ryan Spoke To Italian Media On His Way Out Of Fiorentina's Training Camp in Japan. 'I Am Very Happy To See Emmanuel and David Join My Club, They Will be one Of The Most Dangerous Strike Partnership's In The World'

Bordeaux News

504px-Logo_des_Girondins_de_Bordeaux.svg.png

In the last day bordeaux have revealed two new signings. The two signings were in the position of defence. Both of these players strange signings coming in from different countries. But Aaron has told fans not to worry."Both players have been bought in to strenghen the defence. We sent out our best scout. What he returned with was a shock. I was expecting some younge players but these are good experienced players". - Aaron Dhandli

si-manzur-sera-el-sacrificado-en-los-tuzos.jpg

Julio Cesar MANZUR

610x.jpg

Orlando CONTRERAS

Medicals

5 players involving bordeaux are currently having medicals. These are because of deals being accepted. Three players are currently in Bordeaux's Medical Center to check fitness. These three players are Skjelbred, Jadson, and Duljaj. Skjelbred is joining form rosenberg bk with Ducasse leaving the other way. The french cm Ducasse is also having a medical. Another french cm to be leving is Diarra. The deal may not be too many of the fans liking and even the manager is a bit upset."I wanted Diarra to stay, but he decided he can get to better things under shaktar manager toggs. The two players coming in will bring good depth. This strenghtens our central mdfield".

skjelbred_schalke_b1_07.jpg

2us7895.jpg

VfB Stuttgart have announced Australian manager, Tim Symon, as their new manager as the club looks to do well in the upcoming season.

Tim Symon has already made some signings:

38483_1238029450.jpg

Matej Delac

Tim Symon's first signing, beating off competition from Napoli and Udinese to sign this young keeper who everyone in Europe is talking about. Tim Symon said that this player is a real good kid and will one day wear the number 1 jersey at Stuttgart

38848_1245447790.jpg

Thibaut Courtois

Tim Symon said that this player has a promising future at Stuttgart although he will probably be loaned out for the season for some game time. When asked about the growing numbers of keepers at Stuttgart, Tim Symon said you can never have enough!

38849_1245447794.jpg

José Zezinho

The youngster from Brazil has been touted as one of the best Brazilian youngsters going around. A member of the Brazilian under 17 team this kid is one for the future.

38866_1240412321.jpg

Philipp Prosenik

The baby of the team. Only a year and a bit older than the manager himself, found himself on a plane to Germany yesterday the price believed to be just under a million pounds.

9850_1213463092.jpg

Alexander Tettey

The Norwegian central midfielder whos been ripping it up for Rosenborg of late was told of his transfer while at a party. In return for Tettey, Yildiray Basturk has moved to Rosenborg.

38088_1239436790.jpg

Ahmed Khalil

The 18 year old Emirati has been called the next Samuel Eto'o and has been signed by Tim Symon from Al Ahli Dubai

6428_1226573880.jpg

Almen Abdi

The 22 year old Swish attacking midfielder was signed to boost Stuttgart's already strong midfield.

These 7 signings will hopefully prove worthy in Stuttgart's campaign.

All of my youth squad is available for a loan.

agbonlahor_280x390_472588a.jpg

An Ever Changing Villa Team!!

Today Villa Striker Gabriel AGBONLAHOR has moved to Spain with Nikola ZIGIC and Rubén BARAJA coming to Villa the manager Riy Keane has told press this was too good to tern down the player that has left was a good young talented player but when a offer comes in that has a good valu like that I have to acsept I wish them good luck and hope he can preform well against the likes of Kaka, Ronaldo, Henry and many more stars.

n45514733263_4752.jpg

Legund Keeper Moves To Villa!

Today Francisco CEVALLOS has moved to Villa he has a lot to do to become Villa number 1 he has joined for a deal beleaved to be around 600K the manager had this to say I am happy to get such a good Legund in to my team I am in need of a keeper to be my sub keeper and he could be the one and for 600K I think was a grate deal.

5.jpg

Keller Back In The Premiaship!!

Also joining Villa is Kasey KELLER Roy has also told press he nose what he is geting with this Keeper and he is a mager role in the team the Keeper has signed a 3 Year deal and is looking forword to his time here at Villa he could be in the game tonight agaist Wolves.

C_71_article_1054047_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Back In The Premiaship After 3 Weeks!!

After a few weeks of being a Free Agent Villa has signed Dietmar HAMANN to help the Young players get some much needed Expereance he will get games but very rearly but is still a good signing.

C_71_article_1030003_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Another X City Boy!!

Yet another x city boy Michael BALL has moved to Villa he has signed a 4 Year Deal and with only being 29 he could be here for another 7 Years but manager Roy Keanes has told him he needs to work hard to get in to the first team as there is some good names that can play there.

vagner-love-thumbs-up-200.jpg

Big Name Moves To Villa!!

Today Silva VÁGNER LOVE has moved to Villa the star Striker is a big hit here in England and with teams like Roma and Tottenham after the star Roy has told press this is how much villa has moved forword in the past Week with big names coming in and this is just one that will join the deal has seen two good players like James MILNER and John CAREW leaving but that i the price for such a good Striker.

3364-001bul-stiliyan_petrov.jpg

Villa Say No!!

Today Villa manager Roy Keane has told press and all managers hands off Stiliyan PETROV he is a top class Right Midfilder and is going no were so you are losing time start looking for another player I can recomend Nani and Lenon as two names so good luck but he is not for sale.

Deportivo New Arrivals

DeportivoLaCoruna.gif

Deportivo have announced the signing of 4 new players. The players will be officially unveiled at 5pm, followed by a fiesta of paella! Manager Kylan had this to say on the new signings;

We're please to get some new faces in, some of which we will be heavily relying on to make an impact, others who will learn, and be further developed here at the club, and hopefully turn into great players.

large

Young Croatian up and comer, Anas Sharbini will look to provide as a great distributor, playmaker, and earn a starting spot on the XI.

lucas_barrios.jpg

Forward, Lucas Barrios has proved to be an absolute gem for Colo Colo and will look to test himself in La Liga.

small_tijani%20belaid.jpg.jpg

Former Inter Milan flop, Tijani Belaid, joins Deportivo as the 21 y/old Tunisian will look to show he has what it takes to play at the top level.

AmauryBischoff_2024788.jpg

Also, former, now Arsenal flop, Amaury Bischoff, will look to turn his career around in a free transfer move to Deportivo.

Stiliyan-Petrov-Aston-Villa-Stoke-City-Premie_1937557.jpg

Talkes To Press On His Futher!!

Today Stiliyan Petrov has been talking to Sky Sports New and this is what he has had to say “I no a lot of teams are interested in Signing me but if my manager dose not give me Promotion to go in to talks with them over a deal then there is nothing I can do I was very interested in moving to Shaktar but my manager has told them I am not for sale I have now been in talks with him and he has told me he has big plans this season and he wants me in them as part of that I have now signed a two year deal for Villa and my new manager and will be a big player for him this season I hope that my manager will let me leave if the right team comes in with a offer as I feel that if a team like Arsenal, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Lyon come to him in takes for me then I would love a move there he has told me if that dose happen he will conceder a offer but not till then.

I said i was at the sporting recife job for the long term but as it looks like SM are going to go gc crazy again i cba, as people will just keep club hopping for better opportunity's and if i do get a big team by luck or whatever etc, i wont be spending enough time for them.

got some good youth propsects :)

20331_200x250.jpg

Job For The Striker!!

Today Joseph Desire Job has signed for Aston Villa the Striker has joined for 3M and has signed a 2 year deal he is happy to be a part of Villas revolution and he nose he is second chose for the Strikers and he is hoping he will get his chance to make a impact to the Premiership and he needs to have a chance he will get his chance tonight against Wolves but it might be his last if he dose not perform tonight he might be going out on a season long loan to a League 2 team.

90211-barry-ferguson-transfer-news-200.jpg

Given A Second Chance!!

Today Barry Ferguson has been given a second chance at football and has signed from Rangers in a deal that was a straight swap for Steve Sidwell he nose he has a lot to live up to here and will get his chance Roy Keane has told press he is not bothered what his past is like he is just looking to the further for Aston Villa.

micah_richards.jpg

Could He Be The Next Signing!

Today Roy Keane has been in the transfer market for a new Centre Back and it now looks like Micah Richards is going to be his main target he is in need of a big name and this looks like the one for him he has offered two good Defenders to try and secure the deal but nose that if he dose join he could be the best signing for Villa all season and he is hoping that the deal will happen also Dunne has been linked with Villa and could be the second player that will join from Manchester City in the next 48H.

Guest Football8

163_1215035995.gif

OFFICIAL: FRANCK RIBERY COMPLETES REAL MADRID MOVE

Franck Ribery has signed a 5 year contract with Real Madrid. He becomes the the 5th Galactico signed by Florentino Pérez and flop Rafael Van der Vaart and winger Arjen Robben head to Germany. He is likely to start his first game tonight, in a team which features Ronaldo, Kaka, Ribery, Sneijder, Sergio Ramos and Ruud Van Nistelrooy (probably his final game for Real Madrid) and others.

In other news it has been reported that Alvaro Arbeloa has agreed terms with Real Madrid and a deal has been accepted.

Talking about the dutch clearout, Klass-Jan Huntelaar looks to be heading to France but it is unknown which club in France, more news will follow shortly.

3898_1229963899.jpg

Franck Ribery becomes the 5th Galactico at Real Madrid.

micah_richards_manc_341966a.jpg

It Has Been Confermed

Today Roy Keane has told press he has been in talks with Manchester City and now Micah Richards is going to have a medical at Aston Villa tonight after the Manchester City mach he will hopefully join tomorrow with two players going the other way Roy Keane has told press if he keep signing good players like this Villa could be going in the right way he is not prepped to tell the news yet what team will play tonight but he is happy to say Job will be one of the stars on the field to play Wolves at 8:00PM.

Richards Commits Future to City Signing a new 5 year Deal

story1db1262e3098a8ccdb7114a5830be978.jpg

luciano_N.jpg

More Big Names Coming To Villa!!

Today Roy Keane has told press that Luciano Figueroa is on his way to Aston Villa in a deal that will also see 8M coming in to Villa and Nigel Reo Coker leaving Roy Keane has told press when a offer like this comes up then he has to accept he is looking forward to working with such a good striker and hopes he can make a impact at Aston Villa.

25711_news.jpg

Is The Saga Finaly Over!!

Today Roy Keane is happy to tell press Andrea Dossena and Yossi Benayoun are on there way to Aston Villa with the cost of Ashley Young the Villa manager is hoping both of them can make a big impact to Villa and play at the best they can for the long season ahead.

Frey and Gamberini are set to join, as well as Hoarau.

My midfield is completely depleted, so looking for some 90+ Midfielders and some 90+ Forwards, willing to sell the likes of Pirlo, Seedorf, Gatusso, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Zambrotta etc for 2 for 1 deals.

8x9bw0.png

47_1190143104.gif

City busy in Transfer Market

C_3_Media_729616_immagine_l.jpg

Uruguayan Goalkeeper Nèstor Muslera to be back-up to Given, after £6million Switch from Lazio S.S

As Kasper Schimichel is on-loan at Brentford, and Stuart Taylor will heas to Yeovil Town for £1.6million, So a second Choice at Manchetser City was needed, and that was to be Uruguayan Goalkeeper Nèstor Muslera, from Lazio for a fee htought to be in the Region of £6million. Also Manchester City Bring in 3 Swedish promising Strikers in, Sinan Ayranci, Daniel Nordmark and Erton Fejzullahu, all for a combined fee of £2.5million which is pennies for such talented Strikers claims Justice. Also set to join Manchester City are Angelo Palombo from Sampdoria and Santos Ramires from Cruzerio and Turkish Youngstar Muhammet Demir, Also I shall post a Pre-Match Confrence later ahead of tie with Blackburn Rovers later this evening. When Justice spoke about the Signings in a Press Confrence earlier this morning he said " Well, there all class Players and all very Young the deals thta have Completed, and i hope that we can capture Palombo and Remires, they are due for medicals early tommorow morning before they complete there moves, also we ahd discussions with Athletico Madrid today over Argintine Forwards Sergio 'Kun' Aguero, but in the end are bid to sign him was unsusefull, but i will continue to add to my team, and maybe sell the odd player, Bojinov has already completed his move to Cardiff city for Ross McCormack and Darcy Blake, i am very Happy with this deal and McCormack will be an instent hit wihtout a Doubt however Blake will take a while before he breaks into our Team, i shall have an Interview later ahead of our First game and post up my Team and let you know about the Game ahead!"

1HHRKKpd8nragaaBLmb7HwHN.gif

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of Peanut News!

Out top story:

Yeovil grab Goodson!

After literally minutes of searching, Yeovil Town FC have comfirmed that manager Thomas Goodson has been appointed on a 1 year contract. Goodson said he would have preferred a club which can actually play football, but he aims to turn this around with a few signings here and there.

With the new season fast approaching, Thomas had to act quick to get his team ready for tonights first match against Stockport County. Some emergency loans have been brought in, these are:

Jack Wilshire from Arsenal,

Ched Evans from Manchester City,

Volodymyr Priyomov from Shaktar.

Yeovil would like to thank the respective clubs for allowing these talented players to come to us on loan, and we hope they will serve us well. (Because if they don't, they will be punished by death)

In other Yeovil related news, Yeovil have had a 1.5million pound bid accepted for Manchester City stopper Stuart Taylor, which makes him Goodson's first signing of the season. Although he had nothing to say on the matter, Taylor's agent, Bill from Bill and Ben, had this to say:

I'm delighted Stuart has accepted this move to Yeovil, it may be a smaller club, but at least now he is getting regular first team football, which is what he needs if he is to help a club win some trophies.

There has also been rumours that Goodson has made an audacious bid for Norwich City star Cody McDonald, he was quick to rubbish these claims saying:

The bid is NOT audacious, the press are just retarded.

Match Preview:

Yeovil Town vs Stockport County.

Yeovil are expected to line up in a standard 4-4-2 formation, with Jack Wilshire in the Centre of midfield dictating play, and closely linking with Ched Evans up top, and we hope this can become something similar to the Torres Gerrard partnership at Liverpool.

By sniffing about, Peanut News has learnt that Stockport County will also be lining up with a standard 4-4-2. This could prove troublesome for Yeovil, as there will be more than one opposition player on the pitch.

That concludes this edition of Peanut News, check back for more news as it happens.

Guest Football8

163_1215035995.gif

BREAKING NEWS: REAL MADRID ACCEPT VILLA BID FOR VAN NISTELROOY

According to Sky Sports News, Real Madrid have accepted Aston Villa's bid for dutchman Ruud Van Nistelrooy, it is reported that winger Ashley Young will head to the Bernabeu alongside defender Carlos Cuellar.

Ruud%20van%20Nistelrooy%20(13).jpg

big name on his way to villa!!

Today Aston Villa and Real Madrid has came to a deal for Ruud Van Nistelrooy the deal will see Ashley Young and Carlos Cuellar moving to Spain and Roy Keane has told press he is looking forward to his new signing joining him at Aston Villa and with Silver Vagner Love up front with him this could be a deadly strike force at Aston Villa and can teams mach them one team that will feel the force of Villas power will be Portsmouth on the 11th.

Sunderland Echo

edgar-davids.jpgJoe_Ledley_633580330148125000.jpg

Today manager Jordan Gallagher further added to his squad with the signings of free agent and Dutch legend Edgar Davids and highly rated Welsh midfielder Joe Ledley from Cardiff, for a fee believed to be around £7million. Both players and fit and will be in contention for tonights season opener away to Everton.

Everton v Sunderland Match Preview

Jordan Gallagher will see his first game as Sunderland manager, and its a tough away to Everton. For Sunderland, they have all their new signings fit and ready, with Joe Ledley, Edgar Davids, Jorge Andrade and Jason Roberts all set to feature at some stage in the game.

As for Everton, they have a full squad to choose from, including new signings Asier Del Horno, Philip Degen and Clement Chantome.

Both new managers will want to get off to a positive start in their first game, and bookies have made Everton clear favourites for this one, with most pundits expecting a home win at Goodison Park today.