Gold Championship 62 - The Race For The EPL Title

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 62 - The Race For The EPL Title Awesome Start To Season 2 Wayne Rooney: Manchester United's way forward! Manchester United are putting season 1 behind them and moving for

Re: Gold Championship 62 - The Race For The EPL Title Shock Appointment At Old Trafford! Fans showing there love for SAF as he departes the club Yesterday afternoon Manchester United chief execu

Re: Gold Championship 62 - The Race For The EPL Title Liverpool Round-up Liverpool players back in training a few weeks ago ready for season two Liverpool started season two with a 1-1

Re: Gold Championship 62 - The Race For The EPL Title

47_1190143104.gifManchetser City 3-3 Liverpool44_1201797906.gif

R.SANTA CRUZ 49

J.FERNANDO TORRES 52

D.PABLO HERNANDEZ 69, 79

F.GAGO 85

J.MASCHERANO 86

fernando-torres-liverpool-v-tottenham-pic-getty-362249187.jpg

44_1201797906.gif

Crunch Time AS Two Of The Best Sides Collide, 10 Man Liverpool Fight Back Strong

With Manchester City Sitting in a healthy 2nd position just behinf League leaders Arsenal, Liverpool in 4th Spot, it was undoudtidly a crunch match which ended in a 6 goal thriller. Manchester City with key Midfielders Yoann Gourcuff and Sami Khedria, they will struggle in the Middle of the park. After this draw it saw Tottenham Hotspur take advantage as they batterd Burnley 5-0 at Turf Moore to go 2nd, however Manchester City face them on Saturday in what will undoubtidly be a huge match for both sides, with 6 games in the League Remaining. It was A Match today between Liverpool and City that City had in the sights on the night and trying to get on a good run of form heading into their 2nd leg on the Semi Finals of the SMFA Shield with Everton being 2-2 at the moment so that they could pick up the momentum. Because of the missing two midfielders Manchester City would revert to a 4-3-3 formation, which would see Toivonen start up fornt with Ibrahimovic and Santa Cruz.

It was Liverpool who kicked off, with that they kept most of the possession and broke down on goal. As Did Manchester City with both sides having their chances neither had scored by the half time interval. However a moment of madness from Liverpool Center back Jamie Carragher lead to him being send off and Manchester began to pile on the pressure and show they ahd the extra man when in the 49th minute a goal came form on form Paraguyan striker Roque Santa Cruz 1-0 to City, the fans started cheering "Santa came early this year" around the stadium. It didnt take long for Liverpool to come back with a reply when Spanish striker Jose Fernando Torres slotted home past German stopper Manuel Nueur. 1-1. However Manchester City made good use of the extra man, then just before the 70 minut mark Spanish Midfielder Pablo Hernandez got his name on the score sheet 2-1 to Manchester City. Nearing the last 10 minutes of the game and Pablo Hernandez done it again 3-1 Manchester City. However Liverpool didnt put their heads down and got on with the last 10 minutes and that they did, with 5 minutes elft on the clock Javier Mascherano Scored to make it 3-2, Liveprool have made this a great endign to the came, how stupid Manchester City have given Liverpool a goal on the plate and its Fernando Gago 3-3 what game this has turned out to be 3-3 at the final whislte and Barleys MOM goes rightfully to Jose Fernando Torres.

xx

Nice report Nick. Good game as well :)

It's very tight at the top I want second, and it's achievable but I think Dan will probably win it this season, but does he actually do his team and pay attention to them? :confused:

Good luck for the rest of the season lads.

Nice report Nick. Good game as well :)

It's very tight at the top I want second' date=' and it's achievable but I think Dan will probably win it this season, but does he actually do his team and pay attention to them? :confused:

Good luck for the rest of the season lads.[/quote']

Yeah I log in, but not for aslong as I used to.

47_1190143104.gif

radamelfalcaoporto20092930_350x197.jpg

In Shock Move Roque Santa Cruz Will Head To River Plate In Swap Deal

It was Today comfirmed that River Plate's Columbian Striker Radamel Falcao will head to Eastlands in a Deal which will see Paraguyian Striker Roque Santa Cruz, Manchetser City's Top Scorer with 19 Goals in 20 Apperances head to River Plate as part of the deal along with a small sum of £150k. It was rumoured that Roque Santa Cruz was very unhappy at City and was happy with the deal which was struck.

This Arsenal in GC62' date=' is by far my best GC team EVER. I'm ust neglecting them at the moment and cant help it, but now it's changing, this side deserves ALOT more interest and im going to start posting on them again as the title run in is coming closer.

Dan.[/quote']

And Sell me Varmealen next season for Onouha + Vitor Pele ok lool

zirozd.png

1_1253802049.jpg245_front_small.png Arsenal 3-1 Sunderland 291_front_small.png76_1200385608.gif

A. Streit '11

P. Neville '69

E. Eboue '79

N. Bendtner '86

Venue: Emirates Stadium

Capacity: 60,355

Attendance: 60,355

Referee: Johannes Valgeirsson flags_of_Iceland.gif

Arsenal Manager: Dan Griffin (MR. MONKEY)

Sunderland Manager: Mark Yendell

54% - Posession - 46%

11 - Total Shots - 18

10 - Shots On Target - 8

4 - Corners - 8

2 - Yellow Cards - 1

0 - Red Cards - 0

bendtner_633567259634687500.jpg

Danish Disaster: Nicklas Bendtner nets his 2nd Arsenal league goal after returning from his loan spell at AS Fiorentina.

Earlier this week, Arsenal kept up their hot form in the Premier League, and went one step closer to being crowned Champions for the first time since the 2003/04 season. Arsenal, being out of the F.A Cup, and european cup, Griffin is looking for success in the league after being dismantled in the Carling Cup final against biggest season rivals Liverpool.

Arsenal took the lead in this match through summer signing Albert Streit who came in a part exchange swap from FC Shalke 04. Sunderland equalised 20 minutes after the break through a simple pass and go move between Phil Neville. Arsenal then took the lead through a wonder strike from Emmanuel Eboue as he well executed a bicycle kick. Arsenal then topped off the game with a Nicklas Bendtner header 4 minutes from time.

245_front_small.png

Almunia©, Toure, Vermaelen, Senderos, Djourou, Diaby, Eboue, Kuzmanovic, Streit, Jovetic, Bendtner.

Sunderland: Gordon, Nosworthy, McCartney, Jorge Andrade, A. Ferdinand, Neville, Davids, Malbranque©, Konstantinou, Reid, Jones.

Liverpool won 2-1 last night - Benayoun getting both goals. :)

Now up to 3rd, just two points behind 2nd place Spurs.

Dan, Nick and I all in the top 4 out of 4 us that are competing with eachother, considering Adam no longer plays SM, I think we are doing well lads. :P

Really tight at the top, think you've got it though Dan, just hoping I can get second to get down an honour, but I think it will go down to the last game of the season considering how tight it is.

Anyone want to any deals? :D I've got quite a few players for sale..

Liverpool won 2-1 last night - Benayoun getting both goals. :)

Now up to 3rd' date=' just two points behind 2nd place Spurs.

Dan, Nick and I all in the top 4 out of 4 us that are competing with eachother, considering Adam no longer plays SM, I think we are doing well lads. :P

Really tight at the top, think you've got it though Dan, just hoping I can get second to get down an honour, but I think it will go down to the last game of the season considering how tight it is.

Anyone want to any deals? :D I've got quite a few players for sale..[/quote']

Indeed, im holding strong at the top, but Spurs and you two just dont seem to mess up :P

I would be willing to sell like Fabregas and Van Persie, Toure etc, but only for the right price, and once the seasons over so theyre's no interruptions as this is the most important part of the season. :)

Indeed' date=' im holding strong at the top, but Spurs and you two just dont seem to mess up :P

I would be willing to sell like Fabregas and Van Persie, Toure etc, but only for the right price, and once the seasons over so theyre's no interruptions as this is the most important part of the season. :)[/quote']

Okay, fair enough. I'm very interested in RVP, I think I could have Huntelaar in there with someone else. :)

But like you said, when the seasons finish we'll discuss the deals! ;)

47_1190143104.gif

v120749p0.jpg

Neven Subotic In Manchester City Move, After Onouha Heads To Germany

Today, It was comfirmed that 20 year old Serbian Center Back Neven Subotic completed his move to Eastlands, In a deal which saw £1,000,000 and Nedum Onouha head to Dortmund. Neven Subotic is a Serbian International and will be looking to get his name in the team sheet as soon as possible. When Asked Justice said "Hes a class young player and I have been after him for some time!"

Tonight my Liverpool hammered Hemy's Portsmouth 4-1 - Torres got two of the goals. This win doesn't move me up the table' date=' but I'm only 2 points behind the second place that I really want, but Nick is right behind me, so it's very close!

Gunna go down to the wire! :D[/quote']

Drew 3-3 with West Ham last night - still in 3rd, Nick just behind me. :rolleyes:

Dan has been knocked off top spot by Spurs by goal difference atm - Dan and Spurs both on 71, me on 67 and Nick is on 65 points so will most likely go down to the last game of the season. :o

Anyone out of you guys wanna do some deals? ;)

gun__1246884426_europa_league.jpg

47_1190143104.gifManchester City (2) vs (2) Everton 31_1229339837.jpg

Everton+v+Manchester+City+Premier+League+Hv6gt3bH1v6l.jpg

SMFA Shield Semi-Final Leg 2- The Battle of Merseyside vs Manchester

Its a Battle between two of Englands best sides to determine who will win a place in the SMFA Shield Final, and determine who will afce either Wolfsburg or Valencia who are in the other semi-final later tonight, both matches kick-off at 20:00 GT, action starts from 19:30 GT on ITV 3 due to I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of Here being on ITV 1. Everton and Manchester City in 2 previous meetings this seasons they ended : Wednesday 2nd September 2009:Manchester City 6-1 Everton & Saturday 7th November 2009:Everton 3-1 Manchester City and of course the 2-2 Draw in the first leg of the SMFA Shield Semi-Final, Manchester City have 2 Away goals heading into the game however Everton have the momentum from recently beating Manchester City in the Premier League just a week ago.

Players To Watch Out for:

Manchester City: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

ZlatanIbrahimovicAFP-cov.jpg

Date of Birth: 3 October 1981

Nationality: Swedish

Position: Striker (Fwd)

Preferred Foot: Right

SM Rating: 96

The Big Swedish striker is well known world wide as being a great striker after stints with Serie A Giants Juventus and Internazionale aswell as Dutch Club Ajax Amsterdam, the Swedish player made his big money move to Eastlands near the start of the Season a deal which saw Souza Robino and Micah Richards head to Serie A Outfit Internazionale. Since hsi move The Zlat has managed 19 League Goals in 33 League Matches Aswell as 1 Goal in 1 SMFA shield Game against Everton in the previous Leg, He will undoubtidly look to get a Goal or two tonight!

Everton: Marouane Fellaini

4555b213edf80be5ba68dc1691c4fff7.jpg

Date of Birth: 22 November 1987

Nationality: Belgian

Position:Attacking Midfield/Central Midfield (AM/CM) Player Position

Preferred Foot: Right

SM Rating: 90

Maybe Not as Well known as Zlatan, hes in his own right a very good player, the 21 year old Belgian Midfielder is a classy act, hes the former captian of Belgian side Standard Liege and also a fan faviourte at Goodison Park, as the fans wear afro's which Felliani is known for having and has been an instant hit since his move their, the belgian midfielder may not be a goalscorer persa how ever he is good with assists and will be a good player for Everton this eveing!

wluale.png

The Final Day Of The Season - Gold Championship 62!

It's the final day of the season on Wednesday for the Barclays Premier League and we have experienced some extroadinary moments. Their has been a surprise package this season in the Premier League, for that matter their has been two, and one team are within 3 points of nipping the title.

Tottenham Hotspur have exceeded expectations by a mile, they have secured a top 3 spot, and if they win on Wednesday and Arsenal lose, they can take the title from their North London neighbours own hands. Arsenal need a point to win the league on Wednesday and they play Blackburn at home.

Manchester City have had a tough season and manager Nick Justice has done a very good job their. They have virtually been in the top 4 all season, until Adam Selby's Chelsea finally took them at the last gasp, but they can still finish in the top 4 if heroics happen on Wednesday.

After the loss of Rob Hardwick for Liverpool halfway through the season, he left his squad in perfect condition for Rhys Hunt to take over, and he has done a marvellous job their, and full credit to him for giving a right crack their.

Manchester United's Conor Bowen has been on and off with the squad this season, taking a long holiday halfway through the season has seen his squad fall out of the top 4 and all the way down to 7th, not where the MU fans would want their club and the board have apparently been talking about a possible replacement.

Arsenal Football Club.

Arsenal fans will have been delighted at the boards choice to bring in Dan Griffin. He has taken the club to new heights with transfers, and taking them to Wembley for the League Cup final where they were disappointed at a 2-1 loss to Rob's Liverpool. They are also on the verge of their first Premier League title since 2003/04.

Final Day Fixtures:

Tottenham Hotspur - Sunderland

Liverpool - Everton

Portsmouth - Chelsea

Wolves - Hull

Manchester City - Stoke

Arsenal - Blackburn Rovers

Burnley - Aston Villa

Birmingham - Fulham

Man United - Wigan

West Ham - Bolton