Sign in to follow this  
thebugel

Fwd/wing

Re: Fwd/wing

i havn't tried it cos would usually give poor results although i am not sure so don't take that for fact

maybe putting an attacking arrow forward would help as they would be more of a winger then and allow them to play in their more natural position ?

hope i help

an attacking arrow means that he would move forward once he gets the ball.so if you are playing a Winger on the flanks,i say you dont put a attacking arrow as you normally conceded goals. ;)

Has anyone ever had success and decent avr match ratings with a fwd/wing playing on the right or left of a 4 man midfield? This is a question about fwd/wing and not wing/fwd. Cheers

Fwd/Wing measn the player plays better at the forward position,but if the player's rating is high like 94.the player would play like a 87 rated winger.cheers.

an attacking arrow means that he would move forward once he gets the ball.so if you are playing a Winger on the flanks' date='i say you dont put a attacking arrow as you normally conceded goals. ;)[/quote']

i havn't conceded anymore while using this tactic but thats just my experience lol :P

what is your Opponents avrage Ratings??If it is less then your wings then you prob wont leak that much goals. ;)

well high as i am in division 1 of a european champ (as you could see in my sig probs :P ) although i have a reasonably good defence / overall team so maybe thats why i don't concede loads ( yet anyway with the new season i probs will now having said that :P )