Gold Championship 63 Official Match Reports And Transfer News Thread.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship 63 Official Match Reports And Transfer News Thread.

Napoli Get Their Man!

NapoliLogo.jpg

Today At Around 7:35pm Scotsman Romano Valente Was Appointed As Manager Of Napoli. It Is Thought That He Is Happy To Be Managing In Italy Again After A Spell At Genoa (GC59). He Was Asked If There Would Be A Major Shake Up At The Club And This Was His Response:

"There Will Not Be Too Many Big Name Arrivals Or Departures, But I Will Attempt To Bring At Least 1 Big Name To Naples, Along With A Budding Youth Squad."

Guest Daragh

Got West Ham

Tbh I think they made this one way too soon. GC62 hasn't even started yet :)

i dont think ANYONE new about this except SM, but thanks Ryan for telling me, i got Villa first, saw Lyon free, they were gone, went back to Villa, saw Roma and Fior, quit Villa Roma gone, luckily Fior were still free cus Villa had gone too.

Im happy cus i was gonna go for Fior GC62 but thought i could get a top english side and got Arsenal :P so im happy with Fior GC63 and it was a random one. none of the top stars going on the cheap.

Italys quite good, i know some people, Macca got Udinese, Atkin got Roma, Stefan Hagye got Lazio, THRGAWFC Napoli, not sure about others.

works out quite well, GC61 19:00, GC62 19:30, GC63 19:00.

i dont think ANYONE new about this except SM' date=' but thanks Ryan for telling me, i got Villa first, saw Lyon free, they were gone, went back to Villa, saw Roma and Fior, quit Villa Roma gone, luckily Fior were still free cus Villa had gone too.

Im happy cus i was gonna go for Fior GC62 but thought i could get a top english side and got Arsenal :P so im happy with Fior GC63 and it was a random one. none of the top stars going on the cheap.

Italys quite good, i know some people, Macca got Udinese, Atkin got Roma, Stefan Hagye got Lazio, not sure about others.[/quote']

Napoli = TRGAWHFC (Me) LOl :P

Guest Toggs

The likes of Neuer, Rafinha, Farfan & Kuranyi are avaliable. Deals must include two players.

Guest Daragh

Sorry pal. :P

Lol, I wanted them in GC61 but I had a football match during the time it was made and nearly every team was taken lol so I got Cagliari.

GC62: I wanted Roma but I was inactive over the past two weeks and I came on something like a half an hour after the GC was made (I was inactive and I didn't even know about GC62 and I came on just after it was made :D) but none the less all the good teams were gone so I got FC Utrecht.

GC63: I had football training and if I didn't have training I would probably have been on and would have seen that Hunty got Valencia on my homepage.

Well, theres my long journey/adventure of trying to get Roma in a new GC :P:D but still unsuccesful :mad::P

SaoPauloPinBadge06.gif

Sao Paolo Get Their Man

Sao Paolo just announced the appointment of Nin Chatha as the man to lead them to glory this season.

"Obviously i'm delighted by this move as i was casting my eye in brazil for my next jaunt into management"

Guest Abdel Zizi

Got Lanus, I'm buying South Americans only.

Let me know when you have one available.

Guest Toggs

Should Be Good!

Germany's top teams managed by Top managers!

Good Luck Guys! :D

As much as I want too stay, going too give my Schalke too someone that would give them more attention than myself.

I wish everyone all the best,

Toggs.

vfb_logo.jpg

Sparky Takes Control At VFB

Just a few hours ago, Sparky was unveiled as the new VFB Stuttgart boss. Sparky was dleighted and told the news of his ambitions to win the league. The German league boasts the best managers in the whole game and thus a big point in helping the Bundesliga excel.

All players are VFB are available for a 2 for 1 deal.

Archived