Gold Championship 63 Official Match Reports And Transfer News Thread.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship 63 Official Match Reports And Transfer News Thread.

391_1238686832.jpg

Bayern Munich Appoint Ryan As New Boss.

10July2009

bayern-munich_1115826a.jpg

Yesterday at Around 19:00 British Time, Bayern Munich Became Managerless after Jurgern Klinsmann Quit due To Family Issues. Bayern Wasted no Time In Looking For a New Manager. They Came To the UK Looking For a Young Willing Manager.

Bayern Found That Man In Former Celtic Manager Ryan who Had Led Celtic To European Glory in His Days. Ryan Did Not Hesitate To Say Yes To Bayern. He Has Now Signed a Three Year Deal In Munich and Has Full Control of The Transfer Budget. Ryan Talked To BMTV On His Way Out Of Munich Airport I Am So Happy to Be Joining Such a big club in Europe. I Did Lead My Old Team, Celtic To Glory But That Is Now in The Past and I Am Starting From a Clean Slate at Bayern. We Shall Challenge For The League and Championship League. I Am Not Going To Make Too Much Changes To The Team Because i Think Its Perfect At The Moment.'

64_1245405992.jpg

Justice Appointed at Loftus Road

loftus_road2_470_470x353.jpg

Loftus Road was Empty intill Justice Arrives!

Today at 20:22 Queens Park Rangers appointed Nick Justice as there new boss!, They have had a deal Accpeted for an Unnamed Milan and Italian star thought to be in the region of £12million, which is a heavy amount to spend, lets hope the person whom of which it is steps up, Then Former Chelsea Defender Asier Del Horno is set to sign from Valencia for a undisclosed fee. And Joining Queens Park Rangers of loan are Pimparel Beto, Sylvain Wiltord and Boudewijn Zenden, Justice admits theyre older, but they bring in exsperiance which is very much so needed at Queens Park Rangers, who open there season against Ipswich Town, which will be a hard contest!

330_1236594521.jpg

Marseille transfer news

4566_1209755861.jpg

Deal agreed for Owen Hargreaves

6752_1209755861.jpg

Steve Mandanda was the first player sold by Rhys Evans to Hamburg for Rost and Demel

4632_1224248614.jpg4657_1212155683.jpg

I'm sure more news is to follow from the Vélodrome

FiorGC63-1.png

Fiorentina Finally Get Griffin After Many Attempted Failures.

Earlier today Fiorentina finally confirmed Dan Griffin as the new manager. With many attempts failed to secure the Englishman, they finally come to an agreement. Rumours had it that Griffin was going to sign for Villa, or even Roma but he snubbed them and decided to take a challenge at the ambitious club Fiorentina. Fiorentina have a small squad and are competing in four different competitions this year, its going to be a struggle but we will manage it and come to a rotation that works.

''In the Championsleague i aim to finish top of the group with Fiorentina, and in the 2 Italian cups i plan to give the youths and reserves a run out while the first team competes in Serie A to get a high position secured and get into Europe next season. It is vital that our squad memebers stay fully fit and we get no suspensions either.''

Artemio_Franchi_Firenze.jpg

Artemio Franchi set to be a fortress this season?

Guest TOM_HEMY

292_1193848805.gif

CRUZIERO GET NEW MAN AT THE HELM

282_1238771045.jpg

Mineirao packed out as Hemy unveiled as the new man.

27951_1219485325.jpg

Hemy says despite speculation 'Ramires is going no where!'

13726_1240886741.jpg

Hemy also says 'Real Madrid starlet, Marcelo is my top target.'

1216133368_260.jpg

falkirk.png10119.jpg

150px-Falkirk_FC.svg.png

FC FALKIRK APPOINT GUUS HIDDINK AS THEIR MANAGER.

shake_hands_1_.jpg

Manager and Chairman reached an agreement.

The Scottish side, FC Falkirk, have reportedly got a new manager for the upcoming season. Guus Hiddink, the man who will be in charge of the club for the next two years, had officially signed the contract yesterday at 19:00. The Dutch man had previously managed Chelsea, but he left the club to go to Russia, where he is not needed anymore.

contract.jpg

Guus Hiddink puts pen to paper.

As a chairman I'm very delighted that a manager of his quality is going to manage the club, we believe that he is the right man for this job and that he will do all his best to make Falkirk FC play at their highest level.
Ofcourse I'm very happy to be at the club! Why else would I sign the contract? This will be a difficult job for me, as the standards I need to keep up with are very high and the goals I need to achieve are still quite a few steps away. As soon as I placed my signature on that piece of paper, Mr. Chairman had told me what the club expects. The main point in those expectations is ofcourse the promotion.

WWW.FALKIRKFC.CO.UK/NEWS

More news to follow...

330_1236594521.jpg

Sale on at Marseille

Marseille manager Rhys Evans is willing to sell most of his top players

3883_1231587729.jpg

Hatem Ben Arfa could be on his way out of the club, providing the right bid comes in

Another name linked with a move away from The Velodrome is Lorik Cana

4026_1231515546.jpg

Any enquiries get in touch

391_1238686832.jpg

Cesc Fabregas Set For Bayern.

11July2009

cesc-fabregas-spain.jpg

Arsenal Centre Midfielder Cesc Fabregas could be Set To Join German Giants Bayern Munich. The Deal Could See Frank Ribery Move To Arsenal and After The Deal Is Complete Kieran Gibbs will Join Fabregas in Munich.

393_1190839464.gif

Juan ARANGO (91 rated LM/AM) can be bought in return for a quality CB or/and DM.

Best offer gets him' date=' obviously..[/quote']

No offers so far, so I decided to make it a cash offer. I start with 15m.

*Offer accepted - Arango goes to Schalke for 14m.*

Guest Atkin

RomaSh.jpg

131_1204699836.gif0 -2123_1192673039.gif

Totti (14)

Vucinic (20)

Roma made a perfect start to their Division 1 season tonight with a 2-0 win over a strong Udenise team away from home. The first goal came after just only 14 minutes when fans favorite and captain Totti smacked the ball past the despairing keeper. roma made it 2-0 with Vucinic scored from a corner. Roma then turned on a defensive metallity to hold out for 3 points. Udenise nearly came close to scoring on several occasions but the Roma back 4 proved to solid to break down.

Atkin looks to get another win under his spell at Roma in the week against Ukrainian side Shakatar.

Totti's goal to put Roma 1-0 up.

Roma are currently 4th in divison 1 as Atkin hopes for a top 2 finish.

Fiorentina%20skin.jpg

Fiorentina Travel Back To Florence Empty Handed.

96_1193501662.gif168_front_small.gifAtalanta 2 - 1 Fiorentina 12_front_small.gif107_1204588409.gif

Caserta '2

Gilardino '15

Aquefresca '39

Venue: Atleti Azzurri d'Italia

Capacity: 26, 724

Attendance: 12, 641

Referee: Knut Kurcher flags_of_Germany.gif

53% - Possesion - 47%

6 - Total Shots - 21

3 - Shots On Target - 9

3 - Corners - 3

1 - Yellow Cards - 3

0 - Red Cards - 0

Not Enough: Gilardino's Goal Not Enough To Take A Point For Fior.

Fiorentina lose there season opener but know they have firepower in them and will not go down without a fight. Alberto Gilardino was set to have a storming season for Fiorentina because there goals rely on him as Mutu is now playing as a midfielder instead of striker so he is he lone man upfront.

Atalanta got off the best start they could hope for when a mix up in the Fior midfield allowed Caserta run through and toe-poke home. 13 minutes later, Gilardino reflected to his pre season comments by scoring his first out of what hopes to be many a goal for the season, he scored a wicked free kick when it was rifled into the top corner and the keeper couldn't do anything about it. Robert Aqufresca then put Atalanta ahead again from an ambitious bicycle kick went flying past the unsighted Sebastien Frey.

Start of the second half and more bad news for Fiorentina, there main center back is going off injured while he was involved in punch up in the tunnel at half time, on comes Manuel Pascal. Allesandro Gamberini came close to being sent off when he was cautioned and then further on it looked like he was going to be sent off after he swore at the ref but then apologised. Full Time; Atalanta 2-1 Fiorentina.

gilardinoalberto_205085.jpg

Super Alberto: His Goal wasn't Enough But He Clearly Stood Out And Earned MoM.

391_1238686832.jpg

Fabregas Completes Move To Bayern while Gibbs Is To Follow.

11 July 2009

Cesc-Fabregas-001.jpg

Spanish Midfielder Cesc Fabregas Has Joined German Giants Bayern Munich On A Four Year Deal. The Deal Saw French Winger Frank Ribery Join The Gunners. Young Englishman Kieran Gibbs will Join Fabregas at Bayern Tomorrow Morning.

Guest Daragh

west_ham_united.gif

Tavey Looks To Bring In Youth And Flair

Today Tavey has announed that they are in ongoing talks with a number of managers about possible transfers. Tavey has reportedly told his chairman that he looks to bring in youth and flair. When the media got hold of this, they asked Tavey to take time out of his busy schedule to answer a few questions.

You have reportedly told your chairman that you look to bring in youth and flair, is this true?

Well, yes it is true. I'm always on the look out for talent and I have my eye on a few youngsters. With the experence of players such as Diego Tristan in the team, the young players will improve by playing alongside them.

Can you name any of your shortlisted players?

Sorry but I like to keep things quiet. Its disrespectful to other clubs as we do not own the player.

Have you been busy in the transfer market?

Yes, we are currently working on finding suitable players to bring in who will fit into our system. Like I said, I'm looking at youth and flair. We currently have nine bids in. We are waiting on a response for all nine offers.

391_1238686832.jpg

Everton Silva, Junior Juan and Mandanda Set To Join Bayern as Rensing, Van Buyten and Altintop Leave.

13 July 2009

3y1h1qkj.jpg

Mandanda, One Of Ryan's Three New Signings.

Two Deals Have Been Struck Today With Bayern Munich as Marseille Keeper Steve Mandanda, Flamengo Left Back Junior Juan and Flamengo Starlet Everton Silva Join Giants Bayern. It Also See's 3 Players Leave Bayern. Daniel Van Buyten and Michael Rensing Have Joined French Club Marseille along With 5 Milllion. While Altintop Has Joined Flamengo. Ryan Commented on His Way Ouy Of The Alianz Arena. 'I Hope That These New Players Bring Experience and Youth To My Squad Steve (Mandanda) Will Be Number 1 Keeper This Year while Juan and Everton Silva Will Be In Our Reserve and Youth Squads Respectively'.

64_1245405992.jpg

Massive Changes Take Place at QPR(just a Quick Update)

LDU1.jpg

Claudio Bieler just 1 of 11 to join QPR

Its been comfirmed by Queens Park Rangers Officials that a Total of 11 new players have joined Queens Park Rangers aswell as 2 loans!, so in total 13 players, the players who ahve joined Them on Perminante Deals are as followed: Asier Del Horno, Sinan Ayranci, Iorlando Marquinho, Ignazio Abate, Morten Gamst Pedersen, Dayro Mereno, Dejan Lovren, Solzbacher Cleiton, Reboil Bruno Meneghel, Romain Danze and Claudio Bieler aswell as Oguchi Onyewu and Pimparel Beto on loan! In Justice's first 2 games in Charge hes won both 1-0 Vs Ipswich Town in the Championship aswell as a 4-0 Victory This evening in the Cup over Yeovil Town!

BARNSLEY STUN SUNDERLAND!!!!!

In the English Shield round one Barnsley held a tight game with Sunderland.

in the 11Minute Steve Foster got a Yellow Card for time wasteing,

17 Minute Martin Devany got a Yellow for blocking the opponents runs!

in the 48 Minute Mounir El Haimour scored i greate goal for Sheffield United!

391_1238686832.jpg

320px-UEFA_Champions_League_logo_2.svg.png

391_1238686832.jpg139_1195931882.gif

Atletico Madrid 1 - 2 Bayern Munchen

13 July 2009

A Reserve Bayern Team Headed Out To Spain Last Night In The SMFA Champions Cup To Play A Full Strength Atletico Who Had Just Beaten Malaga at The Weekend. This Game Was Bayern's First Win under new Boss Ryan. The Game Started WIth a Bang As after Just 20 Seconds Atletico Winger Sinama-Pongolle cleared His Way Through The Bayern Defence to Slot Home In The 1st Minute of The Match. Bayern Fought Back with an Equiliaser in The 25th Minute with New Signing Danijel Pranjic Scoring on His Debut for Bayern. They Got Close again as Mario Gomez's Shot Was Cleared Off The Line By Pernia. The Game Was Fairly Quiet Before Half Tiime and After Coming out After Half Time. But It Was The 69th Minute where Bayern Took The Lead With Mario Gomez scoring His First Goal For The Club. The Final Whistle Blew With Bayern The Happy Winners.

_45659240_gomez_afp416.jpg

Mario Gomez Celebrating His Goal

champions-league-trophy-$7008839$180.jpg

330_1236594521.jpg

Marseille 0 - 4 Fiorentina

Misery at the Velodrome for the home team

It was a shocking night at the Velodrome for Marseille as they lost to Fiorentina by four goals to nil, The Marseille team played well with ten players having a 7 rating, manager Rhys Evans had this to say "It was a sad european night for us and one I will forget quickly, I must admit that I got it wrong tactically wrong, my players played well and would like to compliment them on that, But also two of the goals were scored on the break, but no excuses, well done to Dan at Fiorentina.

FiorGC63-1.png

The Viola's Bounce Back In Great Shape After League Opener Defeat.

180px-UEFA_Champions_League_logo_2.svg.png

Group D Match Day 1

12_front_small.gif330_1236594521.jpg Marseille 0-4 ACF Fiorentina 107_1204588409.gif9_front_small.gif

Jovetic '54, '62

Jorgensen '77, '89

Venue: Stade Velodrome

Capacity: 60,031

Attendance: 56,526

Referee: Kevin Friend flags_of_England.gif

Marseille Manager: Rhys Evans

Fiorentina Manager: Dan Griffin

39% - Posession - 61%

15 - Total Shots - 12

10 - Shots On Target - 6

7 - Corners - 8

1 - Yellow Cards - 3

0 - Red Cards - 0

m_jovetic2.jpg.jpg

Super Performance: Stevan Jovetic Knocks 2 Past Marseille In His First Appearance Of The Season.

Fiorentina started the game poorly, looking to go many goals down as Marseille had a strong lineup out on the field, giving their best shot at a second string Fiorentina side, which was pretty inexperienced. Although Marseille had won their first league game, they new this wasn't going to be a walk in the park. New signingOwen Hargreaves had a few good chances at goal, but nothing being made out of them as they were clearly too easy tof Frey. Eventually the first half passed and we entered the second, where youngster Stevan Jovetic took the relief off the Viola fans faces 7 minutes into the second half when he ran through the Marseille midfield and defence and slammed one low past Rensing.

Close to ten minutes later, Stevan scored his second of the game and season when he finally finished with a second attempt at goal with a toe-poke which will leave a few red faces in the Marseille defence. 33 year old Danish winger Martin Jorgensen came on for Mario Santana, who then went on to make it 3-0 to Fior in the 77th minute, smashing an unstoppable 37 yard drive past Rensing in goal, leaving him shellshocked. 12 minutes later we were about to enter stoppage time, and with Fiorentina pushing for a fourth goal and to finally put this game to bed, Subsitute Martin Jorgensen gave Fior their well deserved fouth goal as he took on mostly the whole Marseille team and finished into the top corner.

Well done Rhys for giving my Fior a good game, but my second team owns your first
:P
Hopefully you can get a win against Chelsea for me and i beat Santos so i go a few points clear at the top
:P
Well done and unlucky.

Guest Daragh

west_ham_crest.jpg

West Ham Raid Scandanavia For Talent

?5873348_2918x2156_98,0_466x344.jpg

Tavey excited with the signing of highly rated youngster Christopher Telo

West Ham have completed the signing of five players currently playing in Scandanavia over the past few days. The first signing was 17 year old striker Pontus Engblom from AIK. The deal is believed to be around 550k. Tavey had sent scouts out to watch the Swedish 17 year old and had positive feedback.

The second signing was 20 year old full back Anders Randrup from Brondby. Both clubs agreed to a straight swap with Danny Gabbidon heading in the opposite direction. Randrup had caught the eye of Tavey a few years ago and Tavey has kept up to date with his progress ever since. Tavey had this to say, "I'm very pleased with the signing of Randrup. He is a great young player and also versatile which will help us a lot. He won't be a first team player this season, he knows this and accepts the fact that it will be one or two seasons before he breaks into the first team.

The third signing was 26 year old striker Morten Nordstrand from FC København. The player was top scorer in the Danish league before his move to West Ham. West Ham had to fight off interest from Vallodoid from Spain for his signature. The deal is believed to be around 7 million. Nordstrand had this to say, "I'm very excited at the prospect of playing under Tavey and also getting the chance to play in the Premiership. There is a lot of competition up front with Diego Tristan, Carlton Cole, David Di Michele and Dean Ashton, so it won't be easy to claim a first team place but I'm willing to work hard and push myself to the limit."

The fourth signing was 19 year old winger Christopher Telo from IFK Norrköping in a straight swap which saw youngster Terry Dixon head in the opposite direction. Tavey had this to say, "We are very excited about the signing of Christopher Telo. He is an exciting young player and has a lot of potential. He still has a lot to learn though but he will learn a lot playing alongside the experienced players everyday in training such as Diego Tristan."

The fifth and final signing was Daniel Agger's cousin, 20 year old striker Nicolaj Agger. Agger joins for a fee of 325k.

Guest TOM_HEMY

201_1203106229.gif

HEMY MAKES HIS FIRST SIGNING

14228_1209755861.jpg

Earkier today PSV manager Tom Hemy completed a deal to sign Valencia winger Juan Manuel Mata and when it was confirmed that the deal had been completed Hemy described it as "a dream deal" and that Mata will be "a crucial player in the PSV team."

74_1204772595.gif

Stockport County 2-0 Dagenham & Redbridge

K.Hawley '31

P.Thompson '62

Stockport County engineered a great home win against Dagenham & Redbridge in the English shield second round. There was a bumper 7,192 crowd at Edgeley Park. Truth be told Dagenham probably edged the match, however their lack of precision in front of goal showed. The opening exchanges were cagey in the all Division 4 affair, the first real chance fell to Turnbull who forced an acrobatic save by Roberts with a snapshot from just inside the box. The deadlock was broken on 31 minutes when Karl Hawley picked his spot in the bottom corner with a thunderous low drive, the goalkeeper had no chance! The goalscorer Hawley was man of the match, the goal alone was worthy of the award. This is the strikers third game for County since signing from Preston, he has made a great impact with two man of the match performances, including 2 goals. The half time whistle came as a relief to the fans as the game had fizzled out since the strike.

The first booking of the match came in the 59th minute when Mark Arber was cautioned for a nasty off the ball incident including an elbow to the chest of a County player. The Stockport faithful feared if they were not to get another goal the Daggers would get back in the match, however they did not have to wait too long. Peter Thompson left Mark Arber for dead with two lollypops and a step-over, he was then able to slide the ball in the back of the net past the advancing keeper. The Northern Irish Centre Forwards future had been in doubt, however the composure he showed with that finish will help persuade manager Chris Hutcheson to keep him at Edgeley Park. Dagenham pushed to get back in the match, however their lack of cutting edge showed and resulted in long shots and misplaced passes. The better chances of the remaining minutes fell to Stockport, who couldn't capitilise on a slow defence.

County will face mid-table division 3 side Southend United in the 3rd round on 27 July at Edgeley. It is back to league matters next with County visiting Spotland to face promotion chasers Rochdale.

Archived