Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

andyowls

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

Wow! Two in a minute, bet Aidan's going mad! :D

Good reffing I thought for the penalty. Don't think that is was a bookable offence, and Mills was covering so I don't think it was worth a red for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity.

I really feel for the Reading fans. The scoreline in no way reflects the performance. It's been a closely-matched contest but where Swansea's defence has stood firm, Reading's has collapsed.

Swansea have been very clinical but all three goals were absolute gifts. Stupid tackle from Leigertwood when there was just no need, followed from a defender diving in, Harte being too slow, and Griffin ball-watching. Only Mills of the defence was not culpable for the second goal. And not a Reading defender to be seen in the box for the 3rd goal.

Credit to Swansea, obviously, but I think the scoreline makes them look a lot better than they have been - Reading have gifted them three goals. Some very cool finishing from Swansea, whereas Long guilty of a sitter at the end of the half.

Bit disappointed, from a neutral perspective. I was hoping for more of a contest. I think Reading will get one back but there's little to no chance of Swansea not getting promoted now. They've got more than one foot in the Premiership - they have most of their body. They just have to defend like they have all season, like they have first half, and it will be a comfortable win.

Anybody else turn the game off?

Ive got my bottle of vodka and aim on taking out my frustrations on the world of Just Cause 2 :o

Wow, fair play. I always stuggle to play PS3 when I've had a drink, my brain can't work quick enough to react, especially on Fifa. I always need to think and look for a pass, but I've lost the ball by the time I spot one and pass :o

Need a miracle second half!

Wow' date=' fair play. I always stuggle to play PS3 when I've had a drink, my brain can't work quick enough to react, especially on Fifa. I always need to think and look for a pass, but I've lost the ball by the time I spot one and pass :o

Need a miracle second half![/quote']

You cant play when your sober.

Surely not haha,class for the neutrals though.