Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

Wow. Game on. For all Swansea's brilliant defence, they've struggled to defend two simple corners.

Just moments after Dobbie really should've made it 4-1 after some brilliant footwork too.

I still think Swansea will win this, but I really hope Reading make it 3-3. Brilliant game so far.

Big fan of both Swansea and Reading so I don't mind who goes up, missed the first 70 minutes, only saw the penalty kick. I just can't see Swansea staying up in the Prem League unless they spend alot of money on good players, it'll be a definate challenge with Swansea in the Prem League on FM now :P

Well they average around 15' date='500 fans per week, and yet have taken like 30,000 and 70 coaches to Wembley?

Will be like Blackpool, they had loads of fake fans too.[/quote']

Nothing angers me more in football than glory supporters, do my swede in.

Congrats to Swansea, a deserved victory after the season they've had. Gutted for Reading, having been there aplenty myself.

The funny thing is, Sinclair will take all the headlines after his hat-trick, but truth be told, he was very quiet today. Two penalties and a tap-in - other than that I barely noticed he was playing. Joe Allen is my MOM, he was superb in the middle for Swansea today.

Williams's beard still looks ridiculous.

Well they average around 15' date='500 fans per week, and yet have taken like 30,000 and 70 coaches to Wembley?

Will be like Blackpool, they had loads of fake fans too.[/quote']

That's not too unusual. Leeds average around 28,000, yet we probably have about 3-4 times as many fans. Means nothing. It's the biggest game of their season, probably their history, obviously almost every single fan or local is going to try and make their way to that game.

Sure, question why they don't bother with the other 46 games in a season, but to accuse them of glory supporting is silly. Part-time / fairweather supporters maybe.

Ergh 4-2. Never seen a team that relies on one player so much. Can't see them staying up in the Premiership.

This is simply not true. How do they rely on Sinclair (assuming you mean him)? As I said above, he was average at best today.

Dyer, Dobbie, Borini, Pratley, Allen, etc have all played a big part in their goal tally, whilst their defence was second to just QPR's this season. They far from rely on one player.

Absolutely gutted but we shouldn't be thinking about them, we have to concentrate on times ahead for ourselves, now that Dave Jones has gone.

I've heard we will be spending no money on transfers, the debt will be the main problem that the chairmen will try to resolve.

It is hard for me to say this but congratulations to Swansea, good luck for next season you lucky gits!

I just don't like Swansea, whatever is in it, I can't take to them. Missed the game as I'm just in from school, but reading through posts/live commentary, Reading only have themselves to blame. Really wanted Long to get a hat-trick, and not that twerp Sinclair.

I'll get started on my application for an Irish league team to join the Football League later :D:P