Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

andyowls

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

Can anyone give me any info on Jim O'Brien from Barnsley?

Im thinking of investing in him but the club im going to buy him with is rather tight on funds so to buy him only for him to drop would be a disaster. :o

No worries about rating predictions just whether he is any good :D

If bad seats is irish slang for nerves. Then yes.

Anyway it's unbeliavable actuallym HOW DID WE DO IT. 8 years ago, we beat hull 4-2 to avoid relegation to the conference with a James Thomas hat-trick. Today we beat reading 4-2 to earn promotion with a Scott Sinclair hat-trick.

Wozza. What's your problem with me mate?

Anyway it's unbeliavable actuallym HOW DID WE DO IT. 8 years ago' date=' we beat hull 4-2 to avoid relegation to the conference with a James Thomas hat-trick. Today we beat reading 4-2 to earn promotion with a Scott Sinclair hat-trick.

Wozza. What's your problem with me mate?[/quote']

congratulations aiden, its well deserved.

Personally, I thought on the balance of play you deserved to go up automatically.

Best of luck in the premier league.

Right' date=' I'm just skim-reading this at the moment as I'm on my phone but the main oponts seem to be about Sinclair's impact and the attendences.

First off on the attendences, we don't have the biggest crowds but they have been much better recentley. Up and around 18,000 - even though they've been favourable games against big teams or on bank holidays. I'm not too pleased about it myself, but I've had my season ticket since April and this was an occasion for the city - the true supporters will be enjoying this a lot more though and I couldn't care less at the minute.

As for Sinclair, if you think he's our best player then you either only wastch the highlights or your Rosie Webster. As seft said earlier allen's up there, dyer or dobbie aswell and I also am a big fan of little leon brittonĀ£

On the game and I could barely watch, still can't believe it and sympathise with cardiff fans. Think I shouls be posting somewhere else next season, so it's good for everyone I suppose.[/quote']

All I read was Rosie Webster.

helen-flanagan-2.jpgrosie%2Bwebster%2Bchest%2Bout.jpg

wub.gif

congratulations aiden' date=' its well deserved.

Personally, I thought on the balance of play you deserved to go up automatically.

Best of luck in the premier league.[/quote']

The only thing missing was being able win games in stoppage time, which Norwich did on a record-breaking 12 occasions (more than 1 in 4).

Anyway it's unbeliavable actuallym HOW DID WE DO IT. 8 years ago' date=' we beat hull 4-2 to avoid relegation to the conference with a James Thomas hat-trick. Today we beat reading 4-2 to earn promotion with a Scott Sinclair hat-trick.

Wozza. What's your problem with me mate?[/quote']

My problem is we are going to miss your super confidence.

But we'll see you in 2 seasons time.

He's scotty sinclair' date=' he's scotty sinclairrrrrrrr, he ***** Rosie Webster, and sally don't care

[b']Anyways Woz, think it's a litrtle bit harsh to be bringing up relegation on the day we get promoted[/b].

What else did you expect?

Wow this thread has stretched! I could compare it to something, but there are kids on the forum ;)

I'm not being funny dean, but you canakt just come on here as somebody who's never seen us play and question our right to be in the premier league. I'm going to give you a little bit of advice, don't mess with the Welsh.

We deserve it all right, if there was no play offs we'd be up, if QPR would have been deducted we'd have been up but nevertheless It hasn't sunk in yet. Fixtures july 17th, liverpool, everton and co here we come

I'm not being funny dean' date=' but you canakt just come on here as somebody who's never seen us play and question our right to be in the premier league. I'm going to give you a little bit of advice, [b']don't mess with the Welsh[/b].

We deserve it all right, if there was no play offs we'd be up, if QPR would have been deducted we'd have been up but nevertheless It hasn't sunk in yet. Fixtures july 17th, liverpool, everton and co here we come

lulz......

I'm not being funny dean' date=' but you canakt just come on here as somebody who's never seen us play and question our right to be in the premier league. I'm going to give you a little bit of advice, don't mess with the Welsh.

We deserve it all right, if there was no play offs we'd be up, if QPR would have been deducted we'd have been up but nevertheless It hasn't sunk in yet. Fixtures july 17th, liverpool, everton and co here we come[/quote']

How would you be up if there were no playoff's? QPR didn't cheat, I'm afraid you've lost me.

You'll go straight back down anyway, you'll go in the history books for doing worse than Derby County! :(:)