Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

andyowls

Re: The Official Npower Championship Thread

Westham won 4-3 :P Cracking game,could of gone either way when u think of it,In the championship u should never underestimate any team :) if any of you are on the championship banter Page u will no what im saying,u get fans Over confident going into a game when they are playing a team at the bottom, they think it will be a easy win :confused: i hate fans like that, Westham next match is Millwall,i really do hope we win B)

Westham won 4-3 :P Cracking game' date='could of gone either way when u think of it,In the championship u should never underestimate any team :) if any of you are on the championship banter Page u will no what im saying,u get fans Over confident going into a game when they are playing a team at the bottom, they think it will be a easy win :confused: i hate fans like that, Westham next match is Millwall,i really do hope we win B)[/quote']

Let's just go there and come back without being savagely and brutally killed. One thing at a time dude. B)

lets av it. :D

1-2 after having our keeper sent off in the first minute!

Theo Robinson put in a fantastic shift today, as all our players did.

Hendrick missed a point blank header but later sunk a 20 yarder to maker up for it.

Jamie Ward scored a brilliant solo goal.

Very happy with today.

Forests players were an embarassment to the football league, Andy Reid, Lee Camp, Morgan all overweight.

Pretty disappointing result today given that we had more of the better chances than Millwall. I look forward to watching the highlights when they come on.

At least Brighton lost though' date=' lets hope Southhampton do the same tomorrow.[/quote']

thank god Brighton lost , i don't think i could of dealt with them being at the top of the league. Amazing how fickle some of their 'fans' are though.

If we beat Brum tomorrow we go top as i'm sure your fully aware Toro ;) 18 from 21 would be lovelyyyyyyy

A strange thought struck me at about 55 minutes of todays game. I've spent all this money on a ticket for the match, and now I'm desperate for it to end. Weird.

Class performance today, the first 90 minute performance that we've had. And a clean sheet too! The defence was so solid for the first time, Peltier coming in made a big difference.

We played 4-4-2! It worked extremely well, Abe coming in for Danns made a big difference. The first half was decent, the second was brilliant. Vassell had a fantastic match today, worked so hard and put in a brilliant cross for the goal.

The referee was flippen awful (he was worse than that, but the forum doesn't allow me to say how bad he was.) The Peltier disallowed goal is ridiculous!! Vassell is running at the defence, edge of the box, he knocks it past the defender and gets fouled. The ball runs straight to Peltier who hits it into the corner first time. Unfortunately, the referee forgot that you CAN play advantage, blowing the whistle immediately and pulling it back. There was about 2 seconds between Vassell getting fouled and the ball being in the back of the net. Shocking refereeing. The red was harsh too.

Anyway, great win today and, for once a great, 90 minute performance.

I dont really follow the championship but can any tell me how well le fondre is coping? And if any1 knows if any of the united loanees are getting games can you let me know - Ryan Tunnicliff (Peterborough) and Robbie Brady (Hull). Thanks :)

Le Fondre scored today. :)

Southampton are a class act. After watching both Brighton and Southampton in the past three weeks' date=' I can easily say that Southampton are far superior. The passing and movement is brilliant, Brighton just aren't as fluid, comfortable or as controlling.[/quote']

I knew we would take the league a little but surprise , but this is crazy! Six wins from Seven is incredible and were playing decent stuff also which is always a bonus. Think i read somewhere that Nigel Adkins is currently second best manager 'statistically' in all the football league :P

Still would take top 10 , but i seem to be the only Saints fan left thinking like that!

Hopefully i start a job this week and able to get a bit of cash to actually be able to go abit now. Missing St Marys big time.