Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

Re: The Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 Season

Im not going. I have a bad gut insticnt about the day though. Middlesbrough are always at their worst in these kind of scenirios. They give it all the build up and that they are confiden,t then they just flop.

Middlesbrough 0-1 Newcastle is my prediction and I reallf eel it will happen.

Prove me wrong!

I fancy Forest to sneek 2nd place' date=' Newcastle will win it outright - Leicester would really struggle in the Prem if they came through the playoffs[/quote']

to be fair the only two that would could survive are the geordies and west brom - the other teams will probably be cannon fodder (if forest invest they may survive)

I am very suprised. They have lost Shorey and McKenna but they still have good players. One away win and I think they would be back to their best.

Nope.

They were massively over performing and the current batch of players are not good enough.

Last few matches iv been to my eyes have bled to long ball mania

Not suprised by this mini collapse at forest at all.

Mini-collapse? After going the first six months of the season unbeaten away' date=' wouldn't this make it their...what? Sixth consecutive away defeat? Alarm bells should be ringing, although I do think their over-achieving as it is.

Beasty Jon Parkin is on now though.

Yeh, he has thwarted us in the past. However, we call your beasty striker, and we raise you a fat meathead by the name of Leon Clarke. Game on.

Nope.

They were massively over performing and the current batch of players are not good enough.

They were punching above their weight but so are many sides. Swansea and Leicester do not have many outstanding players either. Forest have Camp, Cohen, Boyd, Earnshaw and Gunter who are all very good at this level. Makings of a good side there but a few players who come up short (Perch etc).

Nope.

Yep, I'd agree with that. They're similar in ability to the Derby side Davies took up in that he had them playing far better than they have any right to.

One of the Sky Sports monkeys just said there hasn't been a save to make at Swansea yet, I'll happily take a point with Forest losing.

Yep' date=' I'd agree with that. They're similar in ability to the Derby side Davies took up in that he had them playing far better than they have any right to.

[b']One of the Sky Sports monkeys[/b] just said there hasn't been a save to make at Swansea yet, I'll happily take a point with Forest losing.

Would that be Dean "can't pronounce anybody's name right to save his life" Windass, or Paul "I'll tell you that there's been a goal but I'll leave you with absolutely no clue whatsoever as to who's scored" Jewell?

Would that be Dean "can't pronounce anybody's name right to save his life" Windass' date=' or Paul "I'll tell you that there's been a goal but I'll leave you with absolutely no clue whatsoever as to who's scored" Jewell?[/quote']

:D

I remember Paul Jewell once spending an entire 90 minutes watching Blues and insisting on swapping Cameron Jerome's names around. And they get paid for that.

Big Ish B) Perfect night' date=' would have happily taken a point at kick off. Starting to look the part again.[/quote']

Good win for you. I thank you for putting the pressure on because we always struggle when we have a 10 point lead or so. The closer you get the better! :P