Sign in to follow this  
andyowls

Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Re: The Official Npower Championship Thread

Cant decide who I want to win today. Head says WHU and heart says Blackpool' date=' win win then if its a good game!

Quick word on DeLeat, we had him on loan a while ago, granted he only played 6games but I wasnt convinced. When you looked at a young Naughton next to a young DeLaet there wasnt much competition but maybe he's improved a lot since then!?[/quote']

Lets hope so for Jons sake. :P.

Not surprised so many people were going against West Ham :P T

Personally think West Ham have a better chance at surviving in the PL than Blackpool. Have players with experience and they have a a manager that has achieved it in the past. I think West Ham are the better of the two, beat them twice in the regular league season and obviously beat them today. Better team went up between the two. You can have all the chances in the world and have a majority of possession, but if you can't finish, you can't win.

Well done West Ham. Only disappointment is Dobbie and Ollie not being in the Prem.

YESSSS!!!

BBC have confirmed that they are keeping The Football League Show for another 3 Years, was rumours of them cutting the contract.

Proper happy though, ITV's Sunday Morning program beforehand was awful. Championship Football on our TV's throughout the year :D