Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

andyowls

Re: The Official Npower Championship Thread

Leeds fans in being scumbags shocker.

When we went there in the fa cup a few years ago they were the worst bunch ive ever seen. Groups of them attacking 10-12 year old kids.

Ha says the Yido where just over 12 months ago the whole place was on fire.

1 kid was out of order deserves to go down and will go down. (although he did hit Kirkland softer than Lleira hit Becchio AND Brown...)

Dave Jones as well, what an utter bell. Doesn't mention about the Wednesday fans singing the Turkey chant does he, just the chants about him being a kiddy fiddler.

Ha says the Yido where just over 12 months ago the whole place was on fire.

1 kid was out of order deserves to go down and will go down. (although he did hit Kirkland softer than Lleira hit Becchio AND Brown...)

Dave Jones as well' date=' what an utter bell. Doesn't mention about the Wednesday fans singing the Turkey chant does he, just the chants about him being a kiddy fiddler.[/quote']

What has local people being angry in their community got to do with our club? If you're trying to counteract me in reply to your thugs attacking kids then this will be easier than I thought.

Leeds have never in my lifetime been a pleasant club. A club who like to think it's still the 70s and cause tear ups every week. It's pathetic, get over it.

What has local people being angry in their community got to do with our club? If you're trying to counteract me in reply to your thugs attacking kids then this will be easier than I thought.

Leeds have never in my lifetime been a pleasant club. A club who like to think it's still the 70s and cause tear ups every week. It's pathetic' date=' get over it.[/quote']

Because a community doesn't have to be a place, it's an environment. There's always that minority that think and act differently to the majority. Now I'm going to presume that, like the majority, you weren't out looting in your 'community', just as I wasn't attacking '12 year olds' when Spurs came to town (although you're being a bit hypocritical here as WHL is an absolutely horrible place to travel in and out from).

Tonights event was 1 man/boy. How can you/Dave Jones tarnish all Leeds fans as Scumbags/animals?

I'm 18-25 and white. If someone my age and race raapes a young girl in London, does that make me a raapist too?

No, does it heck. So take your stereotyping elsewhere you absolute moron.

Because a community doesn't have to be a place' date=' it's an environment. There's always that minority that think and act differently to the majority. Now I'm going to presume that, like the majority, you weren't out looting in your 'community', just as I wasn't attacking '12 year olds' when Spurs came to town (although you're being a bit hypocritical here as WHL is an absolutely horrible place to travel in and out from).

Tonights event was 1 man/boy. How can you/Dave Jones tarnish all Leeds fans as Scumbags/animals?

I'm 18-25 and white. If someone my age and race raapes a young girl in London, does that make me a raapist too?

No, does it heck. So take your stereotyping elsewhere you absolute moron.[/quote']

No because im not from or live in Tottenham.

This isn't the first time with Leeds and it won't be the last. I'm not tarnishing every Leeds fan as the same as this absolute clown. However, there are certainly alot more Leeds fans that are like this than other clubs.

Compairing this to raape is laughable.

Some posts by Aaron Cawley.

Fair play to the mindless pri*** that wanna grass me up tell someone who gives a fu**
Chris Kirkland don't want to press charges result thay is proper result that is ! Leeds MOT
Just to let you no got home safe and sound just had sex , and just been for shi* props .. And feel sorry for all you mugs phoning my old number enjoy .

That wasn't on by Dave Jones. It is quite clear that it was an individual rather than a collective group, when he was manager of Cardiff when someone hit Mike Dean with a coin does it make all of them 'vile animals'.

As for the paedo chants, Sheff. Wednesday supposedly sang istanbul so I don't really see what Jones is complaining about. It's expected that fans are going to sing paedo chants at Dave Jones, and it's hardly the first time they've been sung at him. All he's doing is spurring on opposition supporters in future games to sing the same chants at him to wind Jones up.

"They should be banned from every away ground now" - no, the fan who hit Chris Kirkland should be banned from every ground for life, as well as a prison sentence of a few years but why should they banned from every away ground. With it being such an issolated incident why should they ban all away fans from every away ground, i'm sure a large amount of the support were women and kids and just generally people who wouldn't hurt a fly like with any set of supporters. This once again coming from the former Cardiff City manager, who were handed a standing ban, have caused trouble up and down the country in his time as manager, have to travel with bubble trips for a large amount of their games, and currently have the most banning orders in the football league along with a past of hooliganism. Course not every Cardiff fan causes trouble, and neither does any Leeds fan but both sets of supporters are amongst the most troublesome in the division with them being ranked #1 and #2 respectively in the banning orders list. I know it's a bit off topic but he just really isn't the position to label Leeds fans as 'vile animals' and criticise Warnock for applauding those 'vile animals' when he's applauded some of the idiots at Cardiff on many occasions himself.

It was only one guy that hit Kirkland but quite a few came onto the pitch after the goal and many made their way over the barriers onto the field. Plus, nobody acted to hand in the prat that did it and all . They were all patting him on the back and laughing as he made his way back into the stand.

I'm sure there are a pleasant group of Leeds fans but what was displayed last night was completely unacceptable by more than just that one idiot.

Just got back on forum and got lots of views on this firstly what an idiot we played awful all night scored a wonder goal and might of had a chance to win, spoilt by this prat. he could of had a knife or something so warnocks one comment about him going down easy was stupid, although he apoligised. dave jones, what stupid comments calling for all our fans to be banned, we probably have more idiots then most clubs and the fans who came on the pitch and patted him on the back probably got him his ticket consedering his ban. they should all be never allowed to watch leeds again. but jones comment about banning us all is ridculous some of sheffields idiots chanted about istanbul to leeds and some of the jimmy saville chants were disgraceful too. but he never mentioned his minority of fans chanting and missle throwing at some of our players.

it will be intresting to see punishment but once again now we will be severly hated and i bet we will get more then most with this. if it were me it should be a fine, banning orders for a lot of leeds and sheffield fans and a jail sentence for the idiot. considering when a stoke fan attacked simon royce i believe only qpr got a fine somehow. and wednesday fans in thousands attacking clint hill resulted in no punishment as did carlisle fans attacking our players with also little coverage. its appaling how bad football is for this though and i hope they figure out ways to prevent all issues its difficult not to get in some situation at a game now and most of the time the game is apoilt by some fan doing something

Just got back on forum and got lots of views on this firstly what an idiot we played awful all night scored a wonder goal and might of had a chance to win' date=' spoilt by this prat. he could of had a knife or something so warnocks one comment about him going down easy was stupid, although he apoligised. dave jones, what stupid comments calling for all our fans to be banned, we probably have more idiots then most clubs and the fans who came on the pitch and patted him on the back probably got him his ticket consedering his ban. they should all be never allowed to watch leeds again. but jones comment about banning us all is ridculous some of sheffields idiots chanted about istanbul to leeds and some of the jimmy saville chants were disgraceful too. but he never mentioned his minority of fans chanting and missle throwing at some of our players.

it will be intresting to see punishment but once again now we will be severly hated and i bet we will get more then most with this. if it were me it should be a fine, banning orders for a lot of leeds and sheffield fans and a jail sentence for the idiot. considering when a stoke fan attacked simon royce i believe only qpr got a fine somehow. and wednesday fans in thousands attacking clint hill resulted in no punishment as did carlisle fans attacking our players with also little coverage. its appaling how bad football is for this though and i hope they figure out ways to prevent all issues its difficult not to get in some situation at a game now and most of the time the game is apoilt by some fan doing something[/quote']

The only good thing to come of it is that the scumbag wasn't carrying a weapon.

Anytime a fan runs on to a pitch, it's worrying what might happen when all you have to think about is the Monica Seles incident in Tennis, when she got stabbed in the back from some maniac running onto the court.

Untitled-5.png

Loving that only 5 points seperates the top 12. Long way to go yet.

The only good thing to come of it is that the scumbag wasn't carrying a weapon.

Anytime a fan runs on to a pitch' date=' it's worrying what might happen when all you have to think about is the Monica Seles incident in Tennis, when she got stabbed in the back from some maniac running onto the court.

Loving that only 5 points seperates the top 12. Long way to go yet.[/quote']

guy only got 4months which is ridculous and 5year banning order also stupid apparently he was heavilly drunk no excuse and he was still running fine to me. just given all leeds fans bad names now where as club has banned him for life for me there was more idiots who will hopefully be dealt with

and league is so tight which makes me fear like last year when we held in for so long and then last year our lack of quality shone this year were more solid but still havent got anyone incrediable lacking pace and a passer for me as well as a striker

guy only got 4months which is ridculous and 5year banning order also stupid apparently he was heavilly drunk no excuse and he was still running fine to me. just given all leeds fans bad names now where as club has banned him for life for me there was more idiots who will hopefully be dealt with

and league is so tight which makes me fear like last year when we held in for so long and then last year our lack of quality shone this year were more solid but still havent got anyone incrediable lacking pace and a passer for me as well as a striker

That's ridicolous, the guy who interupted the Oxford-Cambridge boat race got 6 months :rolleyes:

Yeh you did' date=' much appreciated :) Will you be there on the last day of the season?[/quote']

Of course mate, season ticket holder. I just hope the last game has some deciding factor in the league...... and i ain't talking about a relegation battle this time:o

That truly is a poor punishment.

Of course mate' date=' season ticket holder. I just hope the last game has some deciding factor in the league...... and i ain't talking about a relegation battle this time:o[/quote']

Same, although I'm at uni at the moment. In some ways it would be great if the game meant something to us, but I think I'd prefer it if promotion was already guaranteed!

How are Forest playing? Cracking result this weekend but you're currently lounging in mid-table. Still very early of course but I thought you'd be higher.