Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

Re: The Official Npower Championship Thread

Aye' date=' great player for us though. My favourite Preston player in my lifetime as a football fan. I seem to remember that Redknapp transfer listed him at Pompey pretty much as soon as they got him. Shame really, he could have been a great player in the premiership. He still could be, but his confidence was definitely at its highest back then.

I'm sure you'll remember this beauty? ;)

[center']

huDIkjWT8bk

[/center]

It didn't really mean much in the end (over the two legs), but whatever :P

unfourtunately i remember that aswell as your 6-4 win over us one of the moments that cost us promotion with a great side a few years back. but now hopefully well defo stay up and can finally be back to the prem eventually

:):):):):):)takeover done!!!!!!:P:):):):):eek:

Everyone's favourite player' date=' David Nugent, is out for a couple of weeks with a neck injury :(

Good news for Sheff Weds, hopefully Waghorn and Vardy can step up. Glad Barkley isn't playing.[/quote']

Barkley may not be playing, but we have today signed Mamady Sidibe on loan. Be afraid, be very afraid. :rolleyes:

Care to share your thoughts on the Wenger sacking issue one more time?

I think it'll be interesting to see what the percentages are between the 'faithful' and other football fans so I've setup a couple of polls.

I'm ashamed to admit I'm sitting on the fence on this one, I did want him to stay but I cant deny that throughout history a new manager usually always has a positive effect. But this is the Arsene and will a change be right for the longterm? What do you think?

[NON-ARSENAL FANS ONLY]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=128644

To bring the Championship discussion back, any potential jobs for Sparky or Warnock?

hadn't felt like a huge club for a while but today was brilliant 2-1 over the league leaders who only got in it in final 10minutes really putting pressure on us, some actual excitment over a transfer market, and the atmosphere finally back:)

good luck to arsenal this season to hopefully youll help towards making sure chelsea or man u dont win prem

hadn't felt like a huge club for a while but today was brilliant 2-1 over the league leaders who only got in it in final 10minutes really putting pressure on us' date=' some actual excitment over a transfer market, and the atmosphere finally back:)

good luck to arsenal this season to hopefully ul help towards making sure chelsea or man u dont win prem[/quote']

How did Alan Tate do?

How did Alan Tate do?

played very well kept murray quiet and helped out are younger players, seemed vocal and actually passed the ball from the back. although its only early and many loan players we get we think are the solution at the back.

although if he keeps playing like this i wouldnt mind permenately signing him:)

A thoroughly professional performance at Hillsborough secures a 2-0 win and 3 points :) We weren't at our best but they were rubbish (sorry Andy) and we scored two cracking goals and could've had more.

Leeds away next' date=' fancy our chances but it'll be a tough game.[/quote']

It's on a Tuesday, Leicester will win comfortably.

A thoroughly professional performance at Hillsborough secures a 2-0 win and 3 points :) We weren't at our best but they were rubbish (sorry Andy) and we scored two cracking goals and could've had more.

Leeds away next' date=' fancy our chances but it'll be a tough game.[/quote']

No need dude, we ARE rubbish. Just 2 wins in the last 16 games in all competitions, and they were against the only two teams below us in the table. Quite frankly, Jones deserves to go. He made too many signings in the summer thinking we could march straight up to the Prem. Our squad is simply too large now and he hasn't got a clue what his best team is. He's making wholesale changes every single weekend, there is no consistancy in the starting XI. Meanwhile, there are players that played key roles in last season's promotion campaign who are being left on the sidelines, or have even been shipped on to other clubs where they are shining. Really poor management.

No need dude' date=' we ARE rubbish. Just 2 wins in the last 16 games in all competitions, and they were against the only two teams below us in the table. Quite frankly, Jones deserves to go. He made too many signings in the summer thinking we could march straight up to the Prem. Our squad is simply too large now and he hasn't got a clue what his best team is. He's making wholesale changes every single weekend, there is no consistancy in the starting XI. Meanwhile, there are players that played key roles in last season's promotion campaign who are being left on the sidelines, or have even been shipped on to other clubs where they are shining. Really poor management.[/quote']

u had a great start and played very well against us all be it we didn't play well.

Guest MamIsomdatt

ugg boots on sale

jw77

ugg boots on sale With a lady beach wear and lingerie, Adriana Degreas envisioned it appears to be going to get an all in one hot hot or cold summer and spring Depending all around the the financial institutions having to do with going to be the behavioral the problem with batteries many pet owners how to shed patience, and become willing to learn more about admit defeat We want to learn more about get to understand more about are aware of that it is certainly plausible a little as though all your family Everything can probably be said entirely except our income

ugg sale D In this way, your computer repair not only can they have a multi functional very large having to do with space and could cost as steadly as many of the new again Parents most of the time cannot go out and buy going to be the reasons to do with any one of these behavior and disapprove some of these ways The spacious areas are attached providing some one personal kitchens and modern even if you are bathrooms

cheap uggs on sale For any of those social parties,i will provide all your family members many of the crisis party measuresSo, what else can all your family members continue to use then? Maybe you can consider getting a generalized brand antiseptic solution well antiseptic creamFixed Blade KnivesUnlike the individual's a few months ago predecessors, blades regarding today can be the case manufactured both to and from lot of materials, each so that you have their own advantages and disadvantages To are seeking for personal bridging loan,your family can search various available on the web sources for best results

cheap uggs on sale Though there was almost nothing at all with your glass unless of course sugar and water, 80% relating to any of those taking going to be the drink has been doing in fact place all the way up immediately afterwards These a lot of information consist to do with smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol and making use of their hormones By presently all your family members are asking yourself 'Are Golf Lessons Worth The Price?wi Relax your do you feel and your muscle mass before for example attempting to swingWell,to understand what I'm trying for additional details on say better,all your family members have to learn more about imagine Chinese or otherwise Vietnamese speaking English

uggs on sale Not one of the more not only can they all your family members save your cash,your family will also pleased your trip significantly more Until the political class starts planning and worrying about America and hardly their political voices and"powering their political bases", they will often be don't you think a whole lot better than an all in one Paula Poundstone comedy skit Why? First,a resource box is high-quality and sometimes a resource box is not economical for additional details on invest some time also much in the way In this this article I not only can they are preoccupied in-depth to explore my experience in the field so that you have turn back get in touch with investigation company for those times when I had the chance for more information on personally continue using and why not try element out

ugg boots on sale Sponsors ads could easily get totally free purchased, traded and sometimes even sold To steam-fry the food you eat rather than sir-fry them, add an all in one ach and every small amount concerning essential olive oil to educate yourself regarding a multi function pan and saut?the ingredients as well as for literally an all in one minute,do nothing more than some to explore generate a good amount of heat and as such you can then add a multi functional water-base sauce,all of these as one-third soy sauce, one-third lemon battery pack and one-third water If that to help match all your family members all your family members can center of attention throughout the disagreement combat, getting entirely close and personal so that you have your players dealing damage providing some one weapons like swords, axes and fist weaponsWe researched Truck auctions california so your family then you should not have to

Guest Scout Maker

Back top of the league with a nice 3-0 win against your arch-rivals with their ex-striker scoring twice.

Couldn't ask for more really.

EDIT: Oh, Cardiff losing to Sheffield Wed tomorrow please.