Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

andyowls

Re: The Official Npower Championship Thread

For a change Holloway was spot on after the match. Palace started extremely well, but we got a foothold in the game then & started to dictate things.

Gunnarson needs to start, MOTM after he came on. Mutch was appalling again.

Mention for the ref (again :mad::() it seems we have the worst ref every week. Inconsistent to say the least & very poor. Palace should've had a pen when Zaha was clattered 2nd half. Marshall should've been spoken to after he elbowed Murray. Zaha should've been sent off. Jedinak should've been booked/sent off. I could go on. :mad:

Oh yeah & Bolasie > Zaha. Zaha isn't that good.

Guest Scout Maker

For a change Holloway was spot on after the match. Palace started extremely well' date=' but we got a foothold in the game then & started to dictate things.

Gunnarson needs to start, MOTM after he came on. Mutch was appalling again.

Mention for the ref (again :mad::() it seems we have the worst ref every week. Inconsistent to say the least & very poor. Palace should've had a pen when Zaha was clattered 2nd half. Marshall should've been spoken to after he elbowed Murray. Zaha should've been sent off. Jedinak should've been booked/sent off. I could go on. :mad:

Oh yeah & Bolasie > Zaha. Zaha isn't that good.[/quote']

Ever since the England game Zaha has been awful, 250k for Bolasie was an absolute steal.

If we get offered 12m+ for him I'd take it.

Signed Chris Wood :)

Delighted to be honest. Young' date=' can hold the ball up, plenty of experience of Championship and International football and can score goals. What's not to like?[/quote']

good signing for you, warnock said we missed out on him meaning it doesnt look like much will change and we still can't compete finacially.

pathetic again yesterday warnocks tactics are useless if we pass the ball we do well, he plays michael brown, luke varney, he signed andy gray and only feels the need to sign alan tate and michael tonge. both of which after making promising starts have lost the plot. as has warnock atm

Maybe the worst thing about it is the fact that Diouf is his favourite player. If someone such as that is treated like a role model then the youths of today have no hope for the future.

Ben' date=' he's 10. Hehe Ben 10.

Amen to the bold. Can't believe the backlash. It's obviously not an attempt to be racist; people need to learn the definition of the word.

On a somewhat related note, someone I know from uni once went out with a couple of mates as Dugtrio:

Dugtrio.gif

It didn't go down as well as they might have hoped...

Guest Scout Maker

Comfortable yet much-needed win against Wolves on Saturday. Zaha seemed back to his old self and I'm confident he'll stay until at least the summer now.

haha the general public has made such a fuss over this lad. some people actually saw it as racism' date=' hes 10. on his twitter he gets on well with all the leeds players and meets them before everygame. Diouf didn't find it insulting[/quote']

He has twitter at the age of 10? :P

What's his name, if you don't mind?

signed michael tonge what a great signing not just like all the other midfield players we have no pace at least he can pass the ball though still need more i see notts forrest have bid for chris burke he's excatly what we need pace and can cross the ball

Saw that on Sky Sports today.

The fee was down as undisclosed but I doubt its anything more than a few hundred thousand' date=' money well spend from Leeds and I wish him the best at his new club.

Would be nice see him back in the prem but getting games at some point for Leeds. :)[/center']

Leeds loan Ross Barkley

Good signing for Leeds' date=' hopefully he can play a lot of games and come back a better player and get some first team football next season at Everton.[/quote']

You can see hes got quality but no one can help us because we dont play through midifeld. Barkley only player who give any effort today hit the bar but otherwise we didn't have a single shot against bottom of the league.

Another awful performance. Once Warnock first got the job i was excited but we dont attempt to play football were miles behind everyone how on earth were not bottom 5 on our performances this year.

And then Warnock in his interviews again blames the ref says we were better 2nd half we were poor. The fans at the end of the game sang"Warnock out" and "we want our money back" and apparently large numbers of the 4,000 went to the tunnel to give lots of abuse to the team and Warnock who has apperetnly said yet more guff in that he's doing a good job