Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

Re: The Official Npower Championship Thread

Looks like you may be wrong once again :)

Once again indeed, could be what they need to get momentum going.

Brian McDermott's been appointed Leeds manager, good appointment. They like a lot of teams aren't safe yet, but I think McDermott will get the best out of them like he did in the Championship at Reading and push for the playoffs if he can keep them up.

EDIT: 2-2, poor from Nugent but it was just outside so hard luck for Leicester.

Once again indeed' date=' could be what they need to get momentum going.

Brian McDermott's been appointed Leeds manager, good appointment. They like a lot of teams aren't safe yet, but I think McDermott will get the best out of them like he did in the Championship at Reading and push for the playoffs if he can keep them up.

EDIT: 2-2, poor from Nugent but it was just outside so hard luck for Leicester.[/quote']

Good win today from us obviously a lot of the players arent up to it like ive said in other ways on here before. But that win should put us safe and at least in the second half Brian McDermott was able to put some abilty to pass the ball to feet and use subs. A real nice guy talks a lot of sense and hopefully he will have funds next year and will ship out the rubbish to make us a force. Never get over confident with us though

Well done Cardiff! Thoroughly deserved promotion and it's about time too :)

Commiserations' date=' Bristol City. I know how it feels :([/quote']

It doesn't feel that bad, but it is easier to take when it has been coming all season

Que sera sera

what ever will be will be

we're going to Shrewsbury

que sera sera

time to take up drinking again :o

It doesn't feel that bad' date=' but it is easier to take when it has been coming all season

Que sera sera

what ever will be will be

we're going to Shrewsbury

que sera sera

time to take up drinking again :o[/quote']

good luck next year and unlucky. feel you will be up there with o'driscoll but it's a tough league. ps can we have adamoah.;)

top performance last night unbelievable, you wouldn't think that when you pass the ball you play well would you? not getting ahead of myself though was excited last year and it's always complex with us

Well done Cardiff.

Commiserations to Bristol City.

Looks like the manager of the month curse has struck us at the worst possible time. Still only 3 points off 4th place, got a feeling it's gonna be a decider on the last play-off spot in the last game of the season between Forest-Leicester.

good luck next year and unlucky. feel you will be up there with o'driscoll but it's a tough league. ps can we have adamoah.;)

We should be in the promotion race. The league looks alot weaker since we were down their last

Yes you can have Adomah, we need the money to rebuild for a promotion push

The FL are asking fans to nominate their favourite play off goals (or the best they've seen) on twitter (and maybe on the website too?), so I was wondering which play off goal everyone on this forum would nominate if they had to?

Mine definitely has to be David Nugent against Leeds in the 2006 away semi-final leg at Elland Road. I went absolutely bonkers :D

huDIkjWT8bk

The FL are asking fans to nominate their favourite play off goals (or the best they've seen) on twitter (and maybe on the website too?)' date=' so I was wondering which play off goal everyone on this forum would nominate if they had to?

[/quote']

MNApMCBkS2s

Ydb_5dAB-2g

6M056jvg9sg

Tis the truth' date=' went to see them play at Watford, and they played like Stoke, and if they depend on Bellamy then, sheesh, might break Derby's record of lowest points in 07-08 :D

Just hoofed it up the pitch.

Proposed £25m won't buy much, say 3/4 players unless they gamble on some.[/quote']

In all fairness, we werent set up to win the Watford game, we didn't have to. A point suited us perfectly. We haven't battered teams or gone up in style, but we've been consistently consistent all year, I can't recall a bad spell.

I'd love us to wrap the title up on the 27th in our last home game now.