Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

andyowls

Re: The Official Npower Championship Thread

LOL :P

Get ready for the usual two pages of QPR bashing.

Instead people should focus on a team who have often been questioned showing enormous charachter' date=' determination and will to come through an almost impossible situation.

Fair play to Redknapp would have been the easy to thing to take Zamora or Austin off when the sending off happened but left the game winners on and on about there only break Bobby showed great composure to slot it away.

They stifled Derby and at no point did I ever think Derby were going to score, Dunne in particular was immense.

[b']Another Liverpool game to go to next season and credit QPR everybody is always against them and good to see them have there day[/b] :)

Only reason I wanted Derby to come up as I would rather go to Derby away than QPR. Not a fan of London away games.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redknapp saying they scored a worldy lol. Pull the other one

Worldy is an exaggeration but it was a great finish on the bounce with the side foot is a very difficult skill.

Only reason I wanted Derby to come up as I would rather go to Derby away than QPR. Not a fan of London away games.

Well obviously living in London is ideal for me although TBH Derby aint to long a trip but I can always get tickets for QPR so happy with that.

Absolutely disgusted with this match. I'm thinking of giving up football until justice is served next season with Derby getting promoted and QPR getting demoted.

Could I just point this out from a few days ago;

(I've been a horrible fan not watching their games).

Can't just come out the shadows for the big days out.

No doubt Derby have been superb since Macca came in. If they do the same next season they should get promoted. Should have won today but QPR defended very well. I just feel so bad for Richard Keogh. He's been immense this season. Not right that he should be the one to make a mistake for the goal. Likewise Buxton in that challenge with Hoillett

Absolutely disgusted with this match. I'm thinking of giving up football until justice is served next season with Derby getting promoted and QPR getting demoted.

You could always just support Arsenal again? At least they don't bottle it at Wembley.

The Football League ONCE AGAIN showing why it's the best. Could only really see Derby winning it after O'Neill's red.

Justice was served.

The Football League ONCE AGAIN showing why it's the best. Could only really see Derby winning it after O'Neill's red.

Justice was served.

Do you remember what happened in the women's world cup?

A japan player back slid into a one one just outside the box to get red carded and won the game. That's not justice. That's blatant cheating.

Do you remember what happened in the women's world cup?

A japan player back slid into a one one just outside the box to get red carded and won the game. That's not justice. That's blatant cheating.

What has that got to do with anything?

Derby didn't take any of there chances, QPR took there's when it mattered. They deserved to win the game.

Urgh to Harry' date=' urgh to Simpson, urgh to Barton.

Urgh to the result.[/quote']

Going to be interesting to see how the football league deal with qpr's ffp fine now they have been promoted and if the prem help them recover it considering its going to be between 40 and 50 mil

Just got back. Absolutely devastated. Dominated from start to finish. I don't actually think we could have done any more other than score a goal. They just took there one chance that should have been cleared by Bucko who has been superb for us this season. At the end of the day though, if you don't beat a side that has gone down to 10 men you don't deserve to get promoted.

A real sucker punch and its hard to take but I'm extremely proud of how we have played all season and we will be better for it next season.

What has that got to do with anything?

Derby didn't take any of there chances' date=' QPR took there's when it mattered. They deserved to win the game.[/quote']

QPR deserving to win the game is probably a bit strong. They took their chance and looking back it was a very good finish of the very highest quality but on overall play they didn't deserve to win the game. They probably had the clearest chances but they parked on their 6 yard line for the majority of the match which was incredibly frustrating and as you can imagine heart breaking when Zamora scored.

I've just about got over Saturday. Just hoping and praying that we can keep hold of George Thorne. Bamford and Wisdom have already said their goodbyes on twitter which is a shame. Just hoping we can keep this team because if we can we will do very well next season.

Probably one of the most one sided play off finals for a long time. I think QPR and football fans in general know they got away with one there but it happens.

At the end of the day we are a better side than QPR and the other teams in the playoffs but that doesn't always see you through.

I'm trying not to think about it too much because its just a travesty that QPR got themselves up to the top flight whilst we are in for another grueling championship season.

Probably one of the most one sided play off finals for a long time. I think QPR and football fans in general know they got away with one there but it happens.

At the end of the day we are a better side than QPR and the other teams in the playoffs but that doesn't always see you through.

I'm trying not to think about it too much because its just a travesty that QPR got themselves up to the top flight whilst we are in for another grueling championship season.

Agreed. Most one sided play off final since we beat West Brom when we got spanked for 90 minutes and won. It was basically role reversal on Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Brighton have appointed Hyypia as manager. Big difference to his previous job at Leverkusen, but it's a good appointment. The Championship will be a good test of his managerial skills in England, albeit getting out of this league and into the PL is very tough for any manager.

Archived