Sign in to follow this  
andyowls

Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Re: The Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Cardiff o go back to blue with the blue bird back? If Tan accepts that I would be suprised

I really wouldn't be, Tan's completely lost interest in the club and hasn't attended one of their games this season. It would make sense for him to give some of the fans what they want, but the newly found fans make up a sizeable proportion of their support and couldn't care less if they keep on losing games.

Happy for Cardiff. No mention of whether or not they'll be reverting back to their old badge' date=' but the kit change is better than nothing for the time being.[/quote']

They will be, but can't until the start of next season.

I'm happy for the likes of shack on here who never supported this change however the majority of Cardiff fans didn't deserve this given that they supported the change in the hope of Premier League football.

The majority were purely interested in short term success, and still are which is why I don't think it will make too much of a difference. They're still the worst run club in the league, and will go in to next season with less supporters than they had at the start of this season but thankfully many who walked away will have their club back.

Wow, I didn't know that Sir Jack Hayward sold Wolves for £10 in return for the new owner investing £30M into the club. It just goes to show that the game (or the club) itself is worth more than money to some people in the modern, money driven era, albeit that was an extremely rare case. He sounded like a lovely man.

RIP.

Re: Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Bournemouth promotion to the Premier League - like the days of old??? :confused:

AFC Bournemouth, AFC Wimbledon - same thing when you are tired. regardless, still 2 teams i remember being in The PL when i first started following football back aroun 2003/2004 ish if that sounds right.

Really excited by the team Derby have right now. Would be disappointing not to go up automatic now considering our squad in comparison with the teams around us.

You have a quality squad I really like Martin

Really excited by the team Derby have right now. Would be disappointing not to go up automatic now considering our squad in comparison with the teams around us.

You do have a very strong squad, probably the strongest in the league, full of players who I think could easily make the step up.

What a great night of games!!

There's been goals all over the place wolves scored 4 never knew they had it in them and the Norwich games looks a cracker...

So glad we got the result we needed when we conceded late on thought we where going to lose or draw

Really good game between Derby and Bournemouth, can't complain about the result. I wasn't sure how we would handle a top of the table clash since we bottled it at boro earlier in the season.

Tonight belongs to Boro though, top of the table again and with some real quality players.

This is all getting abit too much :/ The 3 teams mentioned could all go up and apply themselves well.

Really good game between Derby and Bournemouth' date=' can't complain about the result. I wasn't sure how we would handle a top of the table clash since we bottled it at boro earlier in the season.

Tonight belongs to Boro though, top of the table again and with some real quality players.

This is all getting abit too much :/ The 3 teams mentioned could all go up and apply themselves well.[/quote']

Question is can we all stay the pace? Arnt we all around 6 points clear of 4th?