Sign in to follow this  
andyowls

Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Re: Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

1. Bournemouth

2. Middlesbrough

Play-off Winner: Ipswich

That's what I'm going for. A Norwich/Ipswich derby in the PO final would be great too.

1. Bournemouth.

2. Watford.

Can't see Borough winning Away from Home since their record hasn't been great in their last 5 Away games, and Norwich are looking strong. Hoping Borough or Derby go up in the play offs though.

1. Bournemouth

2. Middlesbrough

Play-off Winner: Ipswich

That's what I'm going for. A Norwich/Ipswich derby in the PO final would be great too.

Bournemouth and Norwich for me.

Can see Watford pulling it off in the play offs.

Hard on Boro but I think missing out on autos will cripple them mentally.

I see everyone thinks Bournemouth will be up. I really they do it!

So, so close to call. I see 'Boro are 1-0 up at Norwich, but it's still early days yet. I'll be rooting for the underdog in the PO's, but Watford and Norwich (based on my predictions) will be incredibly hard to beat.

Daniel Ayala rocking it at the back for Borough tonight by the looks of things. Didn't see that one coming, blown the race for, what I would call 2nd now, wide open! Watford to go up though for me still! B)

Daniel Ayala rocking it at the back for Borough tonight by the looks of things. Didn't see that one coming' date=' blown the race for, what I would call 2nd now, wide open! Watford to go up though for me still! B)[/quote']

Ayala and gibson are absolute tanks at the back shame our midfields struggles against the better teams

Congratulations to the Hornets on promotion back to the Premier League' date=' A easy enough ground to visit next season :P[/quote']

My thoughts exactly, one more game for me next season. :)

Some achievement given they had four bosses in 37 days or whatever it was earlier this season.

My thoughts exactly' date=' one more game for me next season. :)

Some achievement given they had four bosses in 37 days or whatever it was earlier this season.[/quote']

Jokanovic has done a fantastic job and he's a great guy too. Delighted Watford are up, now for Bourenmouth to make a Premier League next season to drool over, can't wait! Hopefully Borough follow, then I'll be pleased! :P

Yesterday was mental lol. Obviously pleased Watford going back up. In laws family were in Brighton and it looked quality. Amazing achievement given they've had four managers. Troy Deeney has been immense. Kind of surprised he didn't get POTY

Had the slightly surreal meeting of congratulations with the assistant manager this morning as he lives next door to in laws. Needless to say he looks shattered haha

Looking forward to getting down there in the big league again

Bitterly disappointed with yesterday's result but it just wasn't meant to be we fought hard late on and us taking a risk led to a loss and a play off place instead of 2nd..

Proud of the boys regardless where we have come from to be where we are now is quite remarkable we have been relegation threatened past few seasons or sitting in mid table.

In Karanka we trust but giving his performances he won't be here past next season at best

Superb from the Bournemouth fans' date=' signing the Match of the Day theme tune.

Wonderful team as well, haven't seen anyone play such good football in this division since ourselves.[/quote']

Southampton