Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Heard the name Andre Gray before on SSN, Brentford striker...... £9m to Bristol City. Thought to myself.... Andre Gray? That name sounds familiar..... yup.... its the same Andre Gray that 5 years ago couldn't even make it into the Shrewsbury League Two side, released, ended up playing at Telford and then Hinckley. Chraaaazyyyyy!

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

• 8 months later...

Re: Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Last time ill get to post about Norwich here for at at least a year so well done canaries, would have preferred Boro mind.

So maybe it will come to pass and i can start teasing Gordon about Norwich back here in only a year as i had hoped hehe.

What a final day script, Boro vs Hove. Really hope Boro ome up automatically, was rooting for them last year, always had a softspot as they were a prem league when i discovered EPL as a young boy and The might Mark Viduka was there slaying it. rough on the one who misses out as they are a long way ahead of 4th but those the breaks.

• 4 weeks later...