Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

Re: The Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 Season

DAVID MARSHALL :D

Has to be the worst keeper of the season' date=' he so dodgy from corners. He makes his mind up before the cross comes in, when ever i've seen him play this season he's been dreadfull.[/quote']

and what's he going to be like in the second half when the suns in his eyes? in all honesty there isn't really an amazing goal keeper in the championship who can keep up consistent good form, in my opinion, but hey i watch too much premiership football so i see regular excellent goal keeper most of the time.

and what's he going to be like in the second half when the suns in his eyes? in all honesty there isn't really an amazing goal keeper in the championship who can keep up consistent good form' date=' in my opinion, but hey i watch too much premiership football so i see regular excellent goal keeper most of the time.[/quote']

There is Lee Camp of Nottingham Forest mate.

and what's he going to be like in the second half when the suns in his eyes? in all honesty there isn't really an amazing goal keeper in the championship who can keep up consistent good form' date=' in my opinion, but hey i watch too much premiership football so i see regular excellent goal keeper most of the time.[/quote']

Lee Camp's the best. He's premiership quality and by far the best Championship keeper.

He's then followed by De Vries, superb. He's made some amazing clean sheets, and has kept the most clean sheets in the division.

Westwood has the most potential, but this season he's been beaten by Lee Camp & Dorus De Vries.

Then there's Chris Weale, solid. Harper, getting on, but still an all around good keeper. Scott Carson, pretty average, but pretty consistant. Andy Lonergan, solid. Scott Loach & Joe Lewis are great prospects though.

Marshall is as bad as it gets though.

There is Lee Camp of Nottingham Forest mate.
Chris Weale is very consistent for Leicester City' date=' hardly ever makes a mistake.

After years of sitting on the bench at Bristol City, he has come to Leicester and done magnificently well.[/quote']

Lee Camp's the best. He's premiership quality and by far the best Championship keeper.

He's then followed by De Vries' date=' superb. He's made some amazing clean sheets, and has kept the most clean sheets in the division.

Westwood has the most potential, but this season he's been beaten by Lee Camp & Dorus De Vries.

Then there's Chris Weale, solid. Harper, getting on, but still an all around good keeper. Scott Carson, pretty average, but pretty consistant. Andy Lonergan, solid. Scott Loach & Joe Lewis are great prospects though.

Marshall is as bad as it gets though.[/quote']

Well, somebody's proved me wrong... :rolleyes::P

If you had to put a Championship dream team together from this season who would it consist off?

Over the course of the season:

Camp (Forest)

Gunter (Forest) Williams (Swansea) Enrique (Newcastle)

Taarbt (QPR) Majevski (Forest) Brunt (WBA) Adam (Blackpool)

Dorrans (WBA)

Carroll (Newcastle) Chopra (Cardiff)

That's 1 Swansea' date=' 2 Newcastle, 3 Forest, 1 Blackpool, 1 Cardiff, 2 WBA, 1 QPR[/center']

I think Dorrans, Nolan, Carroll, Majevski and Charlie Adam would certainly make it.

Blackpool need a goal, i've missed a couple of minutes, but Cardiff are piling on the pressure from what i've seen the past few minutes.

I forgot Whittingham....can't forget a midfielder who has got 25 goals.

and what about Joe Ledley? there's to many good midfielders...

and what about Joe Ledley? there's to many good midfielders...[/b]

Ledley's not a good midfielder' date=' he's been injured through the season aswell.

This is the official Championship team of the season:

Lee Camp (Forest)

Gunter (Forest) Coloccini (Newcastle) Ashley Williams (Swansea) Enrique (Newcastle)

Dorrans (West Brom) Nolan (Newcastle) Whittingham (Cardiff) Adam (Blackpool)

That's looking a lot like mine - see below

Camp was in mine, as was Gunter, Williams & Enrique. Dorrans, Adam, Carroll & Chopra were all in mine aswell. But no Brunt, Taarbt or Maijevski in the team of the year.[/center']

Ledley's not a good midfielder' date=' he's been injured through the season aswell.

This is the official Championship team of the season:

Lee Camp (Forest)

Gunter (Forest) Coloccini (Newcastle) Ashley Williams (Swansea) Enrique (Newcastle)

[b']Dorrans (Forest)[/b] Nolan (Newcastle) Whittingham (Cardiff) Adam (Blackpool)

That's looking a lot like mine - see below

Camp was in mine, as was Gunter, Williams & Enrique. Dorrans, Adam, Carroll & Chopra were all in mine aswell. But no Brunt, Taarbt or Maijevski in the team of the year.

lol... Forest? I think not mate :)