Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

andyowls

Guest Scout Maker

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

Four Championship sides are interested in winger Lloyd Sam' date=' who is available on a free transfer.

The ex-Charlton winger has gathered interest from Crystal Palace, Leeds United, Leicester City and also Coventry City.[/quote']

Would like to see us get him, he lives right next to us but his attitude isn't the best and he would probably join Leeds for the cash.

he probably is better than trollope anyway :P

what you think of this george????

http://www.tribalfootball.com/coyle-planning-clearout-bolton-defensive-players-936691

Danny tu?

I wouldn't mind a bit of tu tbh would certainly strengthen are back line which needs improving too. Bradley orr still being linked or going to qpr? seems to have gone a bit quiet.

Four Championship sides are interested in winger Lloyd Sam' date=' who is available on a free transfer.

The ex-Charlton winger has gathered interest from Crystal Palace, Leeds United, Leicester City and also Coventry City.[/quote']

Harvey categorically ruled him and Billy Sharp out a few weeks ago when we getting linked. Could've been a ploy though, but I can't see us going for him. A striker and centre-back are the main priorities right now.

I wouldn't mind a bit of tu tbh would certainly strengthen are back line which needs improving too. Bradley orr still being linked or going to qpr? seems to have gone a bit quiet.

well rumours are that this week there is going to be activity' date=' 2 out and 2 in

with jamie mccombe going to huddersfield

and i think the other one is orr i think he wants a move it wasn't long ago he handed in a transfer request to gary j when he was in charge

coming in, i havent got a clue but its meant to be 2

we will just have to wait and see

wasn't tu meant to be going abroad?

that was the rumour a few weeks ago and he didnt want to play for little bristol city

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1275875/Danny-tu-set-snub-Bristol-City-Portsmouth-Newcastle-1m-year-Kayserispor-switch.html?ITO=1490

This is just a rumour I heard but apparently Cardiff have had to cancel a pre season friendly tour in Malaysia due to lack of funds. I don't think many would be expecting news like that so soon after a new owner coming in.

other rumours are is that the new owners are slowly backing out, also the players haven't been paid yet,

This is just a rumour I heard but apparently Cardiff have had to cancel a pre season friendly tour in Malaysia due to lack of funds. I don't think many would be expecting news like that so soon after a new owner coming in.

Wahay. I can afford to go on holiday before the season starts, but Cardiff can't :D

With the Pearson thing, another factor might have been the chairman.

Guest JackWWFC

Wahay. I can afford to go on holiday before the season starts' date=' but Cardiff can't :D

With the Pearson thing, another factor might have been the chairman.[/quote']

You can afford? Is it you or your parents paying?

I think taking a couple of kids is a hell of a lot cheaper then a whole squad :o

Wahay. I can afford to go on holiday before the season starts' date=' but Cardiff can't :D

With the Pearson thing, another factor might have been the chairman.[/quote']

there is a difference between Barry Island and Malaysia cost wise :P

Skysports.com understands Simon Grayson has emerged as a candidate for the vacant manager's job at Leicester City.

Sheffield United manager Kevin Blackwell has welcomed striker Billy Sharp's decision to turn down a move to Championship rivals Burnley.

Skysports.com understands Simon Grayson has emerged as a candidate for the vacant manager's job at Leicester City.

Sheffield United manager Kevin Blackwell has welcomed striker Billy Sharp's decision to turn down a move to Championship rivals Burnley.

I really doubt he will want to leave Leeds for Leicester after all he left blackpool for Leeds when they were on for championship football and stayed in league 1 and has now built a decent team at leeds that with a few more additions could eaisily be in the top half if not play offs

I really doubt he will want to leave Leeds for Leicester after all he left blackpool for Leeds when they were on for championship football and stayed in league 1 and has now built a decent team at leeds that with a few more additions could eaisily be in the top half if not play offs

I'm just posting it:D

Nicky Bailey to join Boro in less than 24 hours.

This time tomorrow, he should be confirmed a Middlesbrough player.

I just hope we can continue this, and bring more quality in

Boyd, Hooper, Mcmanus! Boyd situation should be resolved before weekend, as he becomes bosman on thursday!

Leicester have to be looking up not down, meaning that we don't want an "up-and-coming" manager who has done well at Barrow, (isn't called Phil Brown), we need someone with experience, knowledge of the Championship and has got a good eye for a scout or two.

Mandaric picked Pearson and he did a great job for us, fingers crossed that the next guy in is just as successful.

Guest Scout Maker

David Wright has joined on a free from Ipswich, Adam Barett from Southend looks like he will be joining him. Burley said he wants to buy 6 or 7 new players which is good but it is needed as we have one of the smallest teams in England. Clint Hill, Danny Butterfield and Matt Lawrence have left though, they have all been at Palace for a while but I'm not too dissapointed to see them leave. Hill looks like he will join Warnock at QPR. We are also linked with James Harper, Richard Wright, Lloyd Sam, Andy Dorman and Clinton Morrision all on free transfers.