Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

I see they have Jamie Ashdown on the player profiles page again now so they're up to 14 players.

I don't know wether to be really optimistic as a Coventry fan 2moro or very worried. We all saw what Pompey did with their backs to the wall in the FA Cup last season.

Either way' date=' it will just be great to be back at the Ricoh for a league game (however i'd really like a win) :D[/quote']

Ashdown looks quite big in that photo :eek:

You going to the game mate?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

Ashdown looks quite big in that photo :eek:

You going to the game mate?

QUITE big???? He looks like he'd fill up as much of the goal as Nevill Southall' date=' just Ashdown's more hench than pie.

[img']http://www.heyfordfc.co.uk/Athletic%20Links/Images/southall.jpg[/img]

Yeahh i'll be there. Got the season ticket in my wallet ready for 2moro :D Block 22 for the view :)

Judging by your location on here your in block 16 with the noisy fellas! :P

QUITE big???? He looks like he'd fill up as much of the goal as Nevill Southall' date=' just Ashdown's more hench than pie.

Yeahh i'll be there. Got the season ticket in my wallet ready for 2moro :D Block 22 for the view :)

Yup, aslong as they'res tickets left for the block. :)

Just tried going to the ticket office after work' date=' but they were closed. Will have to take a £20 after work tomorrow and pay on the gate. Happy days. :)[/quote']

Ah, nice one, see you there :P

Let's not forget Kevin Pressman. _41890832_pressman203.jpg

Can't belive Eastwood has 10 Caps' date=' he was one of the worst strikers I've seen in a Wolves shirt, comparable to Ade Akinbiyi when he was about to leave. Saying that his debut was one of the best, I can only think of 2 that were better, Adlene Guedioura (Still plays with us) and the mighty Robbie Keane when he debutised against Norwich about 10 years ago.

Not too shabby, I agree with you, another couple of years and he should be pushing Doyle or Fletcher.

Wish him all the best in the 'Fizzy Pop' league, or Electric leage now xD[/quote']

Well he got a lucky cap, scored and he is the most clinical striker out of the still playing Welsh strikers.

He's the fifth choice striker now, and with all the youth coming in he wont get an 11th cap.

And RedDevil or whatever you now call yourself, yes he missed a sitter, so did Baggio, so did Beckham so did Cristiano Ronaldo - it only makes him human, unlike James Cordon's mum.

Guest JackWWFC

Sam Vokes? The same guy who missed an absolute sitter against United in injury time:D Heskey would have scored that

UhcSTJoaIRM

HESKEY WOULD OF SCORED THAT.

Go home' date=' dry your eyes and grow up.

Well he got a lucky cap, scored and he is the most clinical striker out of the still playing Welsh strikers.

He's the fifth choice striker now, and with all the youth coming in he wont get an 11th cap.

And RedDevil or whatever you now call yourself, yes he missed a sitter, so did Baggio, so did Beckham so did Cristiano Ronaldo - it only makes him human, unlike James Cordon's mum.

Yeah, good, Championship is his league though.

Dont worry about that RedDevil kid, he knows nothing :P

UhcSTJoaIRM

HESKEY WOULD OF SCORED THAT.

Go home' date=' dry your eyes and grow up.

Yeah, good, Championship is his league though.

Dont worry about that RedDevil kid, he knows nothing :P[/quote']

It actually bobbels before it gets on his foot, not tryin to make it sound like an excuse but sometimes, theres nothing you can do..

Guest JackWWFC

It actually bobbels before it gets on his foot' date=' not tryin to make it sound like an excuse but sometimes, theres nothing you can do..[/quote']

He's on 150k a week..