Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

Classic Championship refereeing in the 92nd minute there. Seeing nothing wrong with a guy getting carved in half :confused:

Still' date=' it's been a great game to watch, kicked off the 10/11 season in style :D

Really looking forward to 2moro now, bring on Coventry vs Portsmouth![/quote']

Can't wait for it! Listen out for me, i'll be taking an air horn and i'll be like, 3 blocks from you :D your in Tesco Stand right?

Guest JackWWFC

Classic Championship refereeing in the 92nd minute there. Seeing nothing wrong with a guy getting carved in half :confused:

Still' date=' it's been a great game to watch, kicked off the 10/11 season in style :D

Really looking forward to 2moro now, bring on Coventry vs Portsmouth![/quote']

Cmon Coventry! I want you lot to go up, can't see it happening this year though. You got Eastwood :o

Can't wait for it! Listen out for me' date=' i'll be taking an air horn and i'll be like, 3 blocks from you :D your in Tesco Stand right?[/quote']

Haha, how many minutes do you think you'll las before the stewards go all pathetic and take it off you :P

Yeahh, block 22, pretty much in line with the edge of the box :)

Cmon Coventry! I want you lot to go up' date=' can't see it happening this year though. You got Eastwood :o[/quote']

Haha, i'd rather have Eastwood than King :D

Gypsy is better than Criminal.

Plus we have Sheffers and Jukebox to give him a push in the right direction.

What a stupid caption:

"Michael Nelson - 1st Goal of the Season"

It has to be said though, a very good game in all.

For the third Watford goal, there may will be claims for it being a Norwich free-kick. But it was a dreadfull clearance, then poor defending to put Graham 2/3 yards onside and then with the shot the defender getting tight to graham just opens his legs wide and it goes through and into the net.

Generally Watford played well, but Norwich were woeful.

Guest JackWWFC

Haha' date=' how many minutes do you think you'll las before the stewards go all pathetic and take it off you :P

Yeahh, block 22, pretty much in line with the edge of the box :)

Haha, i'd rather have Eastwood than King :D

Gypsy is better than Criminal.

Plus we have Sheffers and Jukebox to give him a push in the right direction.[/quote']

Yeah lol, Marlon King should never play again. Is someone gonna sign him?

Yeah lol' date=' Marlon King should never play again. Is someone gonna sign him?[/quote']

Coventry are still linked with him on a near daily basis. I just hope Aidy sees sence and realises he'd be terrible for the image of the club and half the fans think he's common rate scum.

He should be mopping McDonalds floors with Lee Hughes, another player that should never kick a ball again in his life yet is allowed to play week in week out :mad:

Don't think this has been posted yet' date=' but Cardiff's transfer ban has been lifted..

This now mean's they can complete the signings of Tom Heaton (free), Jason Koumas and Danny Drinkwater (both on loan).

That embargo may well come back, as far as i can tell they've paid £1,300,000 to HMRC but they still haven't paid around £1,000,000 to Sunderland over the buy of Michael Chopra, £500,000 to Charlton over the signing of Mark Hudson & £100,000 to Motherwell over the signing of Paul Quinn.

And RedDevil or whatever you now call yourself' date=' yes he missed a sitter, so did Baggio, so did Beckham so did Cristiano Ronaldo - it only makes him human, unlike James Cordon's mum.[/quote']

It's actually quite easy to know what I call myself if only you could be bothered to read but I guess you're pre-occupied by posting rubbish on every thread possible on the forum.

HESKEY WOULD OF SCORED THAT.

Go home' date=' dry your eyes and grow up.

Yeah, good, Championship is his league though.

Dont worry about that RedDevil kid, he knows nothing :P[/quote']

Ahhh! the all knowing Jack! Mexican expert weren't you? All that about Javier Hernandez being pap. Or what about Kevin Doyle good enough for Arsenal? And 5 year old kids don't tell me to grow up please.

I only pointed out that Vokes missed a sitter and people are comparing him to Beckham and Ronaldo who actually scored quite a few as well if memory serves.

It's actually quite easy to know what I call myself if only you could be bothered to read but I guess you're pre-occupied by posting rubbish on every thread possible on the forum.

Your basically saying he's useless because he made a horror miss, Ronaldo missed a shocker aswell, forget the goals - if you saw both of those attempts then generally if that's all your opinion is about him then you would make a post like you did.

But if you knew anything about football, you'd look over that one attempt, whether you knock him or not if your general opinion of him is that miss then you shouldn't really take about Sam Vokes.

Your basically saying he's useless because he made a horror miss' date=' Ronaldo missed a shocker aswell, forget the goals - if you saw both of those attempts then generally if that's all your opinion is about him then you would make a post like you did.

But if you knew anything about football, you'd look over that one attempt, whether you knock him or not if your general opinion of him is that miss then you shouldn't really take about Sam Vokes.[/quote']

Common get me a quote where I say Vokes is useless...

Until I see him doing anything else of note I'll always remember him for that just like whenever see SwanseaJack anywhere I think of a dirty spammer...

I'll always remember him for that

The exact same post, you Man. Utd non supporting fan with some red tinted blinkers on which doesn't allow you to see anything but Man. Utd. Well seeing Man. Utd on MOTD anyway.

Yes, because i spam :confused: I just make a contribution to threads, including player assistance threads :confused:

Really hoping for a good season. I feel so cool being able to post on this thread :D

I can't remember the name of the young Manchester City bloke we just signed on a months loan. Does anyone know if he is any good? Apparently he was decent for Carlisle last season.

His name is Adam Clayton. He was good against Everton when Carlise played us in the FA Cup last season but that is all I have seen of him.

Guest JackWWFC

Until I see him doing anything else of note I'll always remember him for that just like whenever see SwanseaJack anywhere I think of a dirty spammer...

Whenever anyone sees you they think "Glory Hunter". You're barely a football fan :L All you do is watch MOTD lol. At least me and SwanseaJack see our local team :P

Any matches on Sky Sports today? Fancy watching a few CCC games

His name is Adam Clayton. He was good against Everton when Carlise played us in the FA Cup last season but that is all I have seen of him.

Fair enough. Is he a winger? I'm guessing is on loan to cover the hole left by Gradel's ban and Snodgrass' injury.

Thanks for that info mate ;)

Guest Scout Maker

EEEEAAAAGGGGLLLEEESSSS :P :p

Can't wait, first game of the season I've ever been to, I've somehow missed out on the other ones.

And some news...

GARVAN PLAYS! :):P:D