Official Sky Bet Championship Thread

Guest Scout Maker

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season

Don't get your hopes up ;)

Predictions for today?

Palace 1 - 0 (Lee) :):P

Also, according to some Newspapers, Jay Simpson could be joining us for £1.3M in the next 48 hours :)

I must admit, it's a steep fee but it will surely be a tremendous signing if we can pull it off.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread will contain extensive coverage of the upcoming Coca-Cola Championship 2009/10 season. Team-by-team analysis, fixtures and results, squad statistics and the hottest talent rising out of th

Re: The Npower Championship 2010/11 Season Robbie Savage: The Tribute On the 7th of May 2011, Robbie Savage will run out onto the Madejski Stadium in what will be his last game of his caree

Predictions for today?

Also' date=' according to some Newspapers, Jay Simpson could be joining us for £1.3M in the next 48 hours :)

I must admit, it's a steep fee but it will surely be a tremendous signing if we can pull it off.[/quote']

Few goals, I'm sure of that. 0-2 personally :) (Campbell brace)

The exact same post' date=' you Man. Utd non supporting fan with some red tinted blinkers on which doesn't allow you to see anything but Man. Utd. Well seeing Man. Utd on MOTD anyway.

Yes, because i spam :confused: I just make a contribution to threads, including player assistance threads :confused:[/quote']

As far as my english goes that's not the same saying hes useless although according to you ever welsh/swansea player is god's gift to football so don't give me the red blickers bs as you're the most biased fan on here without a doubt. Ashley Williams for England:eek::rolleyes: So saying Vokes missed a sitter means

1. Hes useless

2. I am "Man. Utd non supporting fan with some red tinted blinkers" whatever that's supposed to mean.

3. I watch MOTD

How exactly did you figure all that out?

What exactly are you on? Bit too early don't you think seeing you're about 5

As for you Jack cba to argue with clueless twits like you. How you figured out kevin 'crappy' Doyle is top 4 quality still perplexes me:confused:

As far as my english goes that's not the same saying hes useless although according to you ever welsh/swansea player is god's gift to football

I don't think he's the best' date=' i think he's ok and might push for a starting place but if anything i've been giving him stick. I've never said Ashley Williams for England, never, your twisting my words.

I am "Man. Utd non supporting fan with some red tinted blinkers" whatever that's supposed to mean.

You know what it means, your not a support - you don't support, everything you see is towards Man. Utd being all this.

I watch MOTD

So does a lot of people' date=' so do i and so do even people who don't usually watch football. But the thing is that's all the football you watch.

What exactly are you on? Bit too early don't you think seeing you're about 5

I'm four years younger then you, i'm honest with my age, i'm not 5 and there's a lot of people a year older then me, my age and younger then me. It's not as if i'm actually 5 or anywhere near that age.

As for you Jack cba to argue with clueless twits like you. How you figured out kevin 'crappy' Doyle is top 4 quality still perplexes me:confused:

1) Your the clueless one

2) Doyle is a quality player, an amazing work rate and he chips in with the goals

Predictions for today?

Also' date=' according to some Newspapers, Jay Simpson could be joining us for £1.3M in the next 48 hours :)

I must admit, it's a steep fee but it will surely be a tremendous signing if we can pull it off.[/quote']

I genuinly doubt this'll happen, Simpson will probably go for around that fee and he'll want to stay in London but Palace haven't spent any money this season and i really doubt they'll beable to pay a fee like that for Simpson.

But for a similar sort of fee Scott Sinclair looks set to join for Swansea, not sure what to make of it. If he plays on the wing it'll be a dreadfull signing, we just need a free transfer/loan for a 4th choice winger not to spend 1.1-1.5 million for him. But if he plays as a striker, with a bit of pace then i'd be happy with the signing.

Guest JackWWFC

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/800829/WENGER-WEIGHS-UP-SHOCK-MOVE-FOR-DOYLE.html

^ That story was around the time I posted it...

Plus, he wouldn't START for Arsenal, but he would be a squad player, I explained this but obviously you cannot understand English very well.

Who have Boro got today by the way?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/800829/WENGER-WEIGHS-UP-SHOCK-MOVE-FOR-DOYLE.html

^ That story was around the time I posted it...

Plus' date=' he wouldn't START for Arsenal, but he would be a squad player, I explained this but obviously you cannot understand English very well.

Who have Boro got today by the way?[/quote']

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6263436,00.html

I thought he meant normal starting line up. Williams is a gun!

Everyone fit the team will probably be:

--------------------------Jones-----------------------

Hoyte/Williams--Wheater--McManus--Bates/Taylor

Flood/Kink-------Thomson--Robson----------Bailey

--------------------McDonald--Boyd-----------------

Add to that Lita who was in really good form pre-season. Steele, who is our #2 and will be challenging this season. Franks, pacey winnger. Luke Williams, 17 year old who was exceptional at the back end of last season for us and then Halliday, young left winger brought in from Livingston who has a glowing reputation.

Everyone fit the team will probably be:

--------------------------Jones-----------------------

Hoyte/Williams--Wheater--McManus--Bates/Taylor

Flood/Kink-------Thomson--Robson----------Bailey

--------------------McDonald--Boyd-----------------

Add to that Lita who was in really good form pre-season. Steele' date=' who is our #2 and will be challenging this season. Franks, pacey winnger. Luke Williams, 17 year old who was exceptional at the back end of last season for us and then Halliday, young left winger brought in from Livingston who has a glowing reputation.[/quote']

I must admit that is one hell of a team!

I must admit that is one hell of a team!

All bar the wings & full-backs' date=' maybe it'd be better if they played a 4-3-3 with 3 centre midfielders (Thompson, Bailey & Robson) with three upfront (Boyd, McDonald, Lita)

[center']Swansea played Hull today and this is how i expect Swansea to line-up:

De Vries

Rangel Williams Monk Tate

Jordi Lopez

N.Dyer ....... Gower ........ Cotterill

Pratley

Dobbie[/center]

Was speaking to him the other day' date=' he says he'll be sold soon as you can't pay his wages.[/quote']

Bolton, Blackburn, Wigan, Stoke, West Ham, West Brom, Newcastle

Those sorts of teams should be trying to sign him then, he's a quality player of the highest standard and would push for a starting place in the Premier League.

Think he wil stay till january at the very least . Havent heard much about a move lately.

Nah, I haven't heard anything much either, but he's been told he'll be leaving due to his wage packet being 200% too large.

He's also trying to qualify for next years British Open, so he might not be playing football much longer anyway :P