Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

Greener-09

I searched for him and found no dedicated thread to him only a tiny write up bout him on a chelsea thread....

EMP-5877292.jpg

Name: Frank Nouble

Position: Fwd/Winger

Height:6 foot 4

Weight:87 KG

D.O.B:24-09-91

Frank is a very big burly striker similar to drogba in the way he uses his body to shield the ball so well against defenders. The striker has been at chelsea since he was u.12 but looks set to move to pastures anew after reports breaking lately that he turned down a professional offer from chelsea....

Frank has played at all levels for chelsea except for the senior squad.. He has been a regular for the youth teama and reserve team at the bridge. His goalscoring record. Chelsea youth team took part in a a disney soccer showcase and Nouble scored four goals in four matches l at it, at which the English side won the Under-17 Showcase Blue title. Nouble's combination of skill, strength and speed (he runs a 10.9 second 100-meter dash) make him a difficult mark -- both in the U.S. and at home in England.

He was in fine form this season for the youth and reserves team scoring tons of goals for them. notably a goal in the game that knocked Manchester United :( out of the youth cup. and what a goal it was...

at 2.40

A highly talented player with buckets of ability. His pace for a big guy is immense, He holds the ball up well, scores goals and is great in the air it just remains which club he will now go to play for.

A compiltation on him for 08-09 all his goals.

frank will be a very good player, His pace and sheer size will help him play especially in the more physical premier league where he will try to bully defenders similar to Drogba and is lso quick like Drogba..Frank is seen to be one of the highest rated youngsters in English football......

Comments welcome.......

Darren Greene...

Re: Frank Nouble- Next Drogba....... Chelsea Player........

great thread. I know him, hes a quality player, turned down contract at chelsea as he doesn't think he'll get a chance. Man utd, arsenal, liverpool, everton you name em there interested in Frank. personally i think he'll stay but he'll go on loan to someone.

great thread. I know him' date=' hes a quality player, turned down contract at chelsea as he doesn't think he'll get a chance. Man utd, arsenal, liverpool, everton you name em there interested in Frank. personally i think he'll stay but he'll go on loan to someone.[/quote']

ya what i foind spectacular is his pace despite being so burly and built like a tank... im sure he will be a very good out and out striker.. Hope he gets game time next year wherever he ends up, hopefully out on loan to a league 1 club perhaps..

great find' date=' wish he signs up for chelsea

just proves it chelsea do have a decent youth system[/size']

Noone says Chelsea have a bad youth squad its just that well they never play the players that come through it and that could be a factor of why Frank is leaving perhaps...

Good to see you can read the news.

Anyway, this kid is my god. Finally, a player who has turned down the wealth of Chelsea in order to get more playing time. The first player in years to turn down a contract from a big team for the right reasons - to get playing time over money.

Kuddos to him.

Arsenal are closing in on a deal to sign highly rated Chelsea winger Frank Nouble after he turned down professional forms with the West London outfit-http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/football-spy/2009/07/video-watch-arsenal-target-fra.html

It says Frank is good friends with arsenal starlet Jack Wilshere and that Everton and Aston Villa are also Interested but not UNITED:(

Nouble is an avid Manchester United fan who was scouted playing for Millwall before switching to Chelsea as an 11-year-old. He’s level headed too and admits he would have been an accountant if his football career didn’t work out.

Come to United Frank.... Please

Erm' date=' actually Arsenal are landing him, he was offered Pro terms and the deal is nearly finalised...

[url']http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2009/07/11/arsenal-move-in-as-nouble-rejects-chelsea-deal/[/url]

Its hard to know who to believe tonight ha.......:D:D:D

wherever he goes i hope hes given a chance....

Well you made a brilliant find' date=' and I just hope that he does well! Repped. :D[/quote']

well it looks like he's going to West Ham....:D:D:D...

and with West Ham's brilliant youth policy he will develop into a feared centre forward in the premiership....

Good choice, at the Grove he would have frittered away like Mark Randall is doing. Freddie Sears, Jack Collison, James Tomkins, Josh Payne, Junior Stanislas and now Frank Nouble are gonna be the future of Britain at West Ham! :D

Great thread. I've known about frank for years but, until recently, I haven't done scouts. Wish I'd done one now. Btw, frank has been very secretive about it, only revealing fractions of what's happening. Dunno why though :)

Great thread. I've known about frank for years but' date=' until recently, I haven't done scouts. Wish I'd done one now. Btw, frank has been very secretive about it, only revealing fractions of what's happening. Dunno why though :)[/quote']

Thank god u didnt.. I seen him for de first time when he scored that goal againist United in the Fa Youth cup..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

How highly do u and ur mates rate him?

I think hes gonna be massive and thats not only in physical size He's massive!!!!!

Extremly high, he's so much like drogba, only he has a calm style of play sometimes, aswell as the explosive style you'd expect. I've seen him play at a tourny I was at and he was bangin in the goals. Note - he's not briliant in the air.