Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

Greener-09

Re: Frank Nouble- Next Drogba....... Chelsea Player........

Exstremly high' date=' he's so much like drogba, only he has a calm style of play sometimes, aswell as the explosive style you'd expect. I've seen him play at a tourny I was at and he was bangin in the goals. Note - he's not briliant in the air.[/quote']

really he's not good in de air!!!!!!!!!!! but his pure size and pace will cause havoc to all defences!!!

Frank Nouble 'Excited' By West Ham United Move

The 17-year-old cannot wait to get started at the Hammers and is looking to get amongst the goals after leaving Chelsea...

22 Jul 2009 10:47:55

Photo GalleryZoom

Frank Nouble, Chelsea (PA)

Related LinksWest Ham United's new signing, Frank Nouble, is looking forward to his new challenge after leaving Chelsea.

The 17-year-old striker, who had been at Stamford Bridge for the last six years, knew that first-team opportunities in West London would be difficult to come by with Nicolas Anelka, Didier Drogba and new signing Daniel Sturridge ahead of him.

However, he is eager to impress Hammers' boss and former Chelsea star Gianfranco Zola.

"It is a great day for me and my family," he told West Ham's official website. "I am just excited now to get started at this club. I am really looking forward to showing what I can do. West Ham are renowned for bringing through young players and hopefully I can be in the next batch.

"This came out of the blue. The news came out that I rejected at Chelsea and obviously I thank them for what they have done for me but I am just happy that a club like West Ham came in for me. They showed their interest and for me it was a case of saying 'Yes' straight away. I am just happy to be here."

Nouble will be re-united with former Chelsea coach Steve Clarke at Upton Park.

So he's a west ham player now!!

I hope these Drogba comparisons are for his goal threat and not for his diving antics. :D

As a Hammer, I am delighted as not only is he young, but will adapt to the league much quicker than a foreigner as he has probably grown by this league. Hopefully Tony Carr and Gianfranco Zola can nuture Nouble into the striker his capabilities can produce. :)

I hope these Drogba comparisons are for his goal threat and not for his diving antics. :D

As a Hammer' date=' I am delighted as not only is he young, but will adapt to the league much quicker than a foreigner as he has probably grown by this league. Hopefully Tony Carr and Gianfranco Zola can nuture Nouble into the striker his capabilities can produce. :)[/quote']

Ya ha i hope its for his goal threat not his diving antics..;)

yup im sure with his physical capabilities he will adapt to playing against the tougher centre backs in the premier league. Im sure now along with Stanislas,Sears,Tomkins etc. he will become a very good player.....

and playing with a player such as carlton Cole who is also a very similar player to him will help him even more :):):):):):)

If he is as good as you say.. even though i'm a chelsea fan.. im glad he's gone to West Ham.

Because they give a lot of youngsters chances in the premiership.. e.g Tomkins (now a regular, good player), Stanislas (played quite a bit), Sears (was given a chance in the prem, now on loan at palace)..

And obviously west ham have always been known for bringing through good youth players (lampard, joe cole, carrick, glen johnson etc) :)

I hope this guy gets a chance (No doubt he will) :)

If he is as good as you say.. even though i'm a chelsea fan.. im glad he's gone to West Ham.

Because they give a lot of youngsters chances in the premiership.. e.g Tomkins (now a regular' date=' good player), Stanislas (played quite a bit), Sears (was given a chance in the prem, now on loan at palace)..

And obviously west ham have always been known for bringing through good youth players (lampard, joe cole, carrick, glen johnson etc) :)

I hope this guy gets a chance (No doubt he will) :)[/quote']

yup so am I glad he went to WH cos IMO at Chelsea he would have been farmed out on loan constantly and would prob never have got a chance till he's 20 or 21 and even if not been loaned out he would be playing in the reserves which would be kinda shoddy....as he would need to play first team football which is at a completely different pace than first team football....

I agree that with Zola he has been giving youth a massive chance with Stanislas making numerous starts last season and he came on leaps and bounds. same with Tomkins who is seen as a regular now for WH under Zola.... and Sears after that wonderful debut goal has seen opportunites slightly limited with the arrivals on loan of Di Michele and Tristan last season but now with both gone... and Nouble in, It leaves Sears,Cole,Nouble,ashton(Injury prone) and Savio and maybe another bought in striker....

IMO Nouble will be given his cahnce this season maybe for only a few games but imo HE WILL BE given games this season

yup so am I glad he went to WH cos IMO at Chelsea he would have been farmed out on loan constantly and would prob never have got a chance till he's 20 or 21 and even if not been loaned out he would be playing in the reserves which would be kinda shoddy....as he would need to play first team football which is at a completely different pace than first team football....

I agree that with Zola he has been giving youth a massive chance with Stanislas making numerous starts last season and he came on leaps and bounds. same with Tomkins who is seen as a regular now for WH under Zola.... and Sears after that wonderful debut goal has seen opportunites slightly limited with the arrivals on loan of Di Michele and Tristan last season but now with both gone... and Nouble in' date=' It leaves Sears,Cole,Nouble,ashton(Injury prone) and Savio and maybe another bought in striker....

IMO Nouble will be given his cahnce this season maybe for only a few games but imo HE WILL BE given games this season[/quote']

thats why i like zola, he seems to give everyone a fair shot (Not to mention hes the most legendary player ever from chelsea my team)..

but yeah if he stayed at chelsea he'd be loaned out like stoch has just been, he's gone to fc twente on loan, but tbh he was given a chance he came on as a sub against bordeaux in the champs league last season and made a couple of substitute apps this season for chelsea in the prem..

but if im honest chelsea dont really tend to give the teens a chance.. unlike west ham, arsenal etc..

apparently we've (chelsea) have signed a youngster from turkey (can't remember his name) and i was reading something about were interested in signing phillip prosenik or we have a pre-arranged deal for him or something.. :o

I can't wait to see him him action.

I still think we need a senior forward. As it is Luis Jiminez will have to play an SS role behind Carlton Cole because Sears isn't going to be there to play alongside.

But back on topic, Nouble will probably rack up at least 500 lague minutes if we don't sign any more forwards.

I can't wait to see him him action.

I still think we need a senior forward. As it is Luis Jiminez will have to play an SS role behind Carlton Cole because Sears isn't going to be there to play alongside.

But back on topic' date=' Nouble will probably rack up at least 500 lague minutes if we don't sign any more forwards.[/quote']

maybe even more than that think about stanislas.. can he play forward tho?

because he seems to be a pretty advanced winger (high up the pitch).

anyone got any videos of nouble ? :)

maybe even more than that think about stanislas.. can he play forward tho?

because he seems to be a pretty advanced winger (high up the pitch).

anyone got any videos of nouble ? :)

I was thinking of someone a little older' date=' maybe on loan until January until Ashton is fit again.

And yes, I'd love to see a viedo of Nouble. :)

Actually I've found one: [url']

[/url]

I was thinking of someone a little older' date=' maybe on loan until January until Ashton is fit again.

And yes, I'd love to see a viedo of Nouble. :)[/quote']

ashton has always been a good goalscorer (when fit).. crewe, norwich, and when he has been fit at west ham he seems to normally score..

but the key is being keeping him fit and injury free..

franco di santo could be a good loan signing for west ham.. hes big, strong, quick and can score..

That video of Nouble is quite good. It'd be interesting to see if he can emulate that in the EPL. :)

cor he is a big lad isn't he. that is cracking strike, looks to be his weaker foot too, did u see the step over to let the ball role onto his left foot..

obviously hasn't got too bad footwork either..

i hope he can do well.

cor he is a big lad isn't he. that is cracking strike' date=' looks to be his weaker foot too, did u see the step over to let the ball role onto his left foot..

obviously hasn't got too bad footwork either..

i hope he can do well.[/quote']

Yup he is massive 6 foot 4 and is only 17 and is still growing. he is built like a tank but he is really fast aswell..... he has nice footwork aswell...........

0,,12562~6720085,00.jpg

^^^^^^^ Nouble with the West ham Jersey.....

West Ham chief executive Scott Duxbury was delighted to land the highly-rated attacker and revealed the club are looking to add more striking reinforcements to Gianfranco Zola's side.

"I am very pleased to be able to welcome Frank to West Ham where he will have the opportunity to compete for a place in Gianfranco's first-team squad," noted Duxbury. "He has a very bright future and we will give him every chance to succeed. This is an excellent signing for the club.

also i found this on a website it looks like he will be given his chance next season;););)

Keep ur eyes peeled:D:D:D