Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

Greener-09

Re: Frank Nouble- Next Drogba....... Chelsea Player........

Yeah it will proabbly have to be 450 mintes though cos... He doesnt play for a big club ;);) and not 2 minutes if u play for a so called smaller club..;)

He'll get the 450 minutes that he needs, certainly before the season is up. If he doesn't get many Premier League minutes then he'll make the rest up in the Carling Cup and FA Cup. :)

I can only really comment on Nathan Delfounso,

Im a big fan of his, and he will get more game time than last season i reckon, most likely in the UEFA cup again, and any domestic cup run(s).

He is quick, needs to get a little strong but looks like he has an impressive eye for goal. If you have him, keep hold of him.

He could be the clubs net gabby agonlahor :) ( potentially better imo , he seems to be more clinical )

Can I know who is the best by comparing Nouble with other young English strikers like Sturridge' date=' Welbeck, Sears, Baxter and Delfouneso? Who will have a better future?[/quote']

It's hard to say. Nouble hasn't played a professional game yet but others have, and they are older (apart from Baxter but he has played for Everton in a competitive game). You can only use videos from youth gfames to see how good he is but it's best to judge him when he plays in a senior match. :)

Im not doubting this kid is good' date=' but he cant be that good, surely if he was all that he would of been loaned out to a championship club or something ?[/quote']

We can't afford to loan him out. We only have Savio and Carlton Cole as fit strikers so he has to stay. It makes me wonder though why we didn't just hold on to Sears and loan Nouble or Savio out.

To be honest Adam the only teams who would take Nouble on loan are probably those that are desperate for a striker due to a lack of depth up front, in which case they would get a talented forward for a season for free which would be good for that club and aldo Nouble as he would get much more playing time than he might get at West Ham this season.

Also look at Bojan. When he was 17 he had Henry, Messi, Eto'o ad Gudjohnsen ahead of him but Barcelona did not loan him out and played him instead where they could. The same will inevitably happen to Nouble because we are short of strikers at the moment.

We can't afford to loan him out. We only have Savio and Carlton Cole as fit strikers so he has to stay. It makes me wonder though why we didn't just hold on to Sears and loan Nouble or Savio out.

To be honest Adam the only teams who would take Nouble on loan are probably those that are desperate for a striker due to a lack of depth up front' date=' in which case they would get a talented forward for a season for free which would be good for that club and aldo Nouble as he would get much more playing time than he might get at West Ham this season.

Also look at Bojan. When he was 17 he had Henry, Messi, Eto'o ad Gudjohnsen ahead of him but Barcelona did not loan him out and played him instead where they could. The same will inevitably happen to Nouble because we are short of strikers at the moment.[/quote']

lol, i literally read the title, and looked at some of the vids / stats.

And missed that he was now at West Ham ( clearly )

I thought he was at chelsea lol, in that case he will undoubtedly play next season as it seems a little similar to Villa situation last season. ( short up top and so played youth in delfounso

ps - can you really compare Bojan to this kid, Bojan was always touted as one of the worlds future best players

lol' date=' i literally read the title, and looked at some of the vids / stats.

And missed that he was now at West Ham ( clearly )

I thought he was at chelsea lol, in that case he will undoubtedly play next season as it seems a little similar to Villa situation last season. ( short up top and so played youth in delfounso

ps - can you really compare Bojan to this kid, Bojan was always touted as one of the worlds future best players[/quote']

Soory man its my fault... I created the thread when he was at Chelsea but he has since moved across London to west ham.......

Ps. Do u ask a mod to change the title or can i change it??:confused::confused:

Soory man its my fault... I created the thread when he was at Chelsea but he has since moved across London to west ham.......

Ps. Do u ask a mod to change the title or can i change it??:confused::confused:

Yeah, id do it myself but its not my section :o

MsF, Ben Reado and Radebe are this sections mods, they will help ya pal

ah well' date=' the other two are and it isnt that relevant to the thread pal. If you wish to find out who moderates what section go to the section and it says in the bottom right hand corner.[/quote']

Cheers man I see BenReado and Radebe.. thats them right???:o:o:o:o

Re: Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

one for the future people call him the new henry

is he on the db

Im not sure bout the Next henry as he has a diff playing style.. more direct than henry...... Similar to drogba IMO.......

Nope not on DB..

hasnt played a game yet as he only moved to West ham from Chelsea reserves last month... as Frank rejected a contract at Chelsea..