Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

Greener-09

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

i'll send one

edit: send.

don't think they will add him tomorrow as the office hours are over and they will probably read my ticket tomorrow

Hi Darren' date='

Unfortunately the player in question cannot be added to the database as he has not yet made enough competitive first team appearances.

Regards

Paul

SM Support Team

the reply i got :(

Anyhow im sure he will get more games soon :o[/b'][/quote

i got the exact same message apart from mine was from Susan :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

He's not going to be added any time soon because he has not had enough minutes. He's come on at the end of games but not started any so he needs to start a game or two before he gets added. :)

I've managed to get alot of players added with just 2 minutes subs.

El Shaarawy for instace made a 7minute sub before being added.

and more bad news on Nouble...West ham have signed Allesandro Diamanti on a 5 year deal and in this case he will be ahead of Nouble in the pecking order so minutes will be harder to get..... its gonna be tough for him to get 450 mins before christmas but im sure he will get em before summer 10 :D

Hopefully :o

Has played 69 mins so far of first team football for the Hammers..

next up is Wigan away on the 12th.. Hope he gets game time :D and then Liverpool at home BUT the match im looking forward to is the Carling cup tie against Bolton on the 28th.. hopefully he will get minutes there and if he scores it increases the chances of him gettying added ;)

Keep an eye out :D

Haven't read the whole thread, but am I right in believing that this lad has made a professional appearance for West Ham?

If so, then a big question should be rised as to why a Newcastle youngster can be added after 90 minutes but a West Ham one can't after slightly less time.

Haven't read the whole thread' date=' but am I right in believing that this lad has made a professional appearance for West Ham?

If so, then a big question should be rised as to why a Newcastle youngster can be added after 90 minutes but a West Ham one can't after slightly less time.[/quote']

yeah thats true....... played 63 mins in Carling cup against Millwall and played 6 mins in the prem....

A couple of us sent in tickets but to no avail.. they replied he hadnt played enough games to be added :confused::confused: