Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

Greener-09

Re: Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

ill wait till 90 mins till i send in a ticket again ;)

Liverpool next on Saturday but Im looking forward to the 22nd when West Ham play Bolton Away in the Carling cup....

Frank got 60 odd mins in the last cup game maybe more of the same ;) Hopefully :D

and witht the cup game being only on Tueday 2 recovery days after the league game.. Im hoping ;) although.... Cole,Diamanti and new boy Franco and Hines will be vying for a spot.... I'll just have to wait and see with him....

ill wait till 90 mins till i send in a ticket again ;)

Liverpool next on Saturday but Im looking forward to the 22nd when West Ham play Bolton Away in the Carling cup....

Frank got 60 odd mins in the last cup game maybe more of the same ;) Hopefully :D

and witht the cup game being only on Tueday 2 recovery days after the league game.. Im hoping ;) although.... Cole' date='Diamanti and new boy Franco and Hines will be vying for a spot.... I'll just have to wait and see with him....[/b']

Its agony waiting for him to get 450 minutes!

like waiting for fifa 10 to come out.(have the demo though):)

450 mins takes forvere but Nile Ranger plays for a smaller club well in a lower divison anyhow and got added for 90 mins so ill wait for 90 ;)

Fifa 10 should be good ;)

2nd october :D

Demo any good.. may download it..

u got it ion Ps3 or X box

woops pretty far off topic LOL

Demo class!!

i have ps3

Sent in that ticket there. on sunday....

Got a reply yesterday..

He said the info will be sent to the researchers and and it should be done within 48 hours.. so I'M guessing if they dont add him 2moro morning.. He wont be added yet.. which again I would find ridiculous but im not gonna give out so much bout a wonderful game :P.. although in my ticket i refeerred to players such as El ShaarwayMacheda,Josh King and Ayala (liverpool) who got added after much less mins especially as I highlighted the fact that Nouble had played 60mins+ in the same competition as Josh King who got added after 7.... I have a good feeling he will get added :D

I Hope so anyway!!

Today could be the day everyone's been waiting for or not LOL