Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

Greener-09

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Frank Nouble, West Ham Striker

Frank started against Arsenal recently in the FA cup. Played 70 odd minutes I think... Was watching the game. Didnt do a whole lot but did a lot of work.. The Commentator David Pleat praised him on numerous occasions for his tireless workrate. Knocked Vermaelen and Sagna to the ground Im picking at straws now but :P

Played very well he is sooooooo much like Carlton Cole its scary :P' date='if he got right boots and didn't keep on slipping :) but his play was outstanding if he scorer that individiual effort that would of been some goal :D[/quote']

I didnt see the game or the highlights. Read in a few papers he played very well got a match rating of 8 in most of them along with Downing and Tomkins. Seem's he can now be a good outlet for West Ham, however I pretty sure Cole is Back soon and Nouble will be back on the bench unless Zola decides to play 2 upfront, (Cole and Nouble) With Diamanti on the left. Franco on the other hand who was highly impressive when fit, is also back soon I think. With Diamanti,Nouble,Cole,Hines,Franco and Stanislas if needed West Ham in my opinion have a very good chance of pushing up the table and if Parker,Noble and Behrami stay fit and Upson Green Ilunga and Tomkins stay fit, A 12th place finish should definitely be a target. Also the Stability which new owner David Gold will bring to the club now with his takeover it will affect the team spirit positively... Interesting times for all You Hammers out there!! Really hope you do stay up a real good footballing side with a very youthful wise manager.

Aston-Villa-v-West-Ham-Frank-Nouble-James-Col_2408016.jpg

Just was browsing facebook there and I found Frank's Facebook page!!! :Dhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676135829#/profile.php?v=wall&id=676135829

Also Possible additions to West Ham Strike force looks evident as RVN and Benni Mc Carthy have been rumoured to be coming to Upton Park.

lmaoo hes a proper gangster brapppppp

lmaoo hes a proper gangster brapppppp
Yup :D

Found an interview on him lately.

West Ham striker Frank Nouble learnt from the best in Didier Drogba and Nicolas Anelka and now he is hoping to put that schooling to good use by firing the Hammers up the table.

The 18-year-old joined the East End outfit in pre-season and he believes his time at Stamford Bridge puts him in good stead for the rest of the campaign.

"I learned from Drogba and Anelka when I was at Chelsea and from Carlton Cole now that I am here," he said.

"I am learning from the best, and hopefully I can take it all on board and in a couple of years time I should have learned a lot."

The powerful front man made his debut against Arsenal in the FA Cup last Sunday and Nouble cannot wait for this weekend's tussle with Wolves at the Boleyn Ground.

"If we can win a couple of games we will be up to 12th or something like that. Hopefully we can start by beating Wolves," he said.

"I don't want a relegation on my CV. I think we will get out of trouble.

"I am happy that I've got my first start and hopefully now I can get more time on the pitch in the league games, be it 10 minutes or 20 minutes, I just really want to play."

Facing up against solid centre-half pairing William Gallas and Thomas Vermaelen, Nouble struggled to make a real impact and admitted it was hard for him to make his mark on the game at Upton Park.

"I was a bit nervous in the first five minutes of the game, but after I got my first chance I felt all right," he said.

"It was a tough game. I got a bit tired towards the end, but I haven't played for about two months now, so I suppose you could expect that to happen.

"The plan was just to put myself about, play as well as I can and use my body to hold the ball up as often as I could.

"We deserved a draw because we worked hard. Arsenal had a lot of possession of the ball, but they weren't really getting anywhere. I've seen them play better than that, so I think we deserved at least a draw.

Got a rating of 7 on skysports and they said he had made brilliant running off the ball.

Could have got a few goals but According to sky sports Begovic saved some amazing shots!

However Benni McCarthy is on his way and Eidur Gudjohnsen also in West ham having a medical chances for Frank will get slimmer.

Played another 78 mins today against Blackburn. Didn't play particularly well as he hadn't got very good service. Didnt stop running throughtout the game. Got better when he was supported by Cole though. Looked lively when Cole was partnering him but Samba was more than a match for Nouble.

• 2 weeks later...

After the few strikers that West Ham signed in. Frank is now on loan to West Brom started against Shorpe for his first game and got a good rating. Played 75 mins in that match....

Along with his games at West Ham and with a good few starts and goals he can easily reach 80 by the end of the season.

Frank has started 2 games since his move to West Brom on loan.

He played 75 mins against Shorpe United in WBA's 2-0 win.

He played a full 90 mins against Cardiff City away in the 1-1 draw.

He now this season has 12 apps for West Ham and West Brom. 6 of which have been starts and 6 sub in's.

He is still yet to score in professional football though!!

With the games he has played to date he will prob get a +3 to 78. but since the Rating changes are a few months away he should rise more.

If he continues to start for West Brom and score a few goals to aid their attempt in winning the championship, he can make 80/81

• 1 month later...

Only Realised now Frank has moved to Swindon on loan.

He has played 3 games from 3 whilst he has been there. 2 being starts and 1 sub in.

Overall this season he has played in 3 divisions!

His stats so far are:

West Ham: 5 starts and 5 sub appearances.

West Brom: 3 starts.

Swindon: 2 starts and 1 sub appearance.

Will more than likely get a rise to 77/78 short term because of his appearances.

Will probably only rise to 77, as he wont break up with Austin-Paynter partnership

Paynter should get 78, Austin should get 77 with a chance of 78, so Nouble wont rise to higher than 77

It's still a rise though, and he should be playing at a higher level than League 1 next season

• 4 weeks later...

Frank played the full 90 mins today. Swindon won 3.2 and Nouble got an assist. I will watch the highlights soon on the football league show on BBC, so I'll get back on how he played in the highlights. Swindon are now certain of the play offs and the massive game against Millwall next week could be a very entertaining game. as the winner, providing Leeds don't win will move into the automatic promotion spot. Looks set for a very exciting finish to the season. Oh and I found out, Nouble is elligible to play in the play-offs, If Swindon need them for promotion :P

Frank got a few mins at the end of the BIG game today against Millwall. Didnt matter as both teams are now in the play offs as Leeds won their game.

Frank will have at least 2 more games to compete in, both being against Charlton in the play offs.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

* UPDATE *

After an eventful summer signing spree at Upton Park which included a hat-full of strikers it seems Nouble's talent will be graced in the Npower Championship with reports of Portsmouth, Leicester City and Swansea City after the big front man. A move to the championship could be what he needs. A good season of 20+ starts could be the making of the start of the boys career. Watch him. If he becomes a regular at any of the three clubs mentioned above he could be looking at a rise of +3 or +4 depending on the number of games and performances overall.