Best youth goalie to rise in recent changes.

joh1993

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: Best youth goalie to rise in recent changes.

anymore

delac is already gone :(

Konstatin MACHNOVSKIY not many people know about him but the legia warszawa manager wants to play him regularly this season and rotate him so if that comes true then he should rise.

Mark BIRIGHITTI he went up 2 a few days ago and is already a regular for the adelaid united.

Re: Best youth goalie to rise in recent changes.

Mark BIRIGHITTI he went up 2 a few days ago and is already a regular for the adelaid united.

I don't know where u got ur info but Mark Birighitti is NOT in the starting line up for Adelaide United, not even close. He's behind the best keeper in the country (I don't think so, Vukovic for me, but everyone reckons Galekovic is better) and it is going to stay that way. He definitely has potential but he is not going to rise for a number of years, unless he and/or Galekovic move clubs.

However, Mitch LANGERAK from Melbourne will most likely be in for a rise next change as he looks goos for the starting spot following the departure of Theoklitos (now at Norwich). Don't buy him yet, wait till the start of the season, but it looks good.