DM to rise

Funkyhound

Hi all,

I'm looking for a DM 25yrs> who is going to rise from 86>88/89/90 in the changes? I've searched and cannot find anyone who is going to rise in this frame.

I know the summer changes are in progress and some teams are not of the standard (av rating of 85) i require for my hud team.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just got rid of Brighi for £10M so i've got around this to spend.

Cheers in advance.

Re: DM to rise

Moussa SISSOKO all day long. Big kid. 6'1" or 6'2". They have him listed as 180 lbs. But he's not a pound under 190. I don't catch as much Ligue 1 as I'd like; however, every time I've seen Toulouse, he's been a complete stopper. They play him on the right side of the midfield a lot. A little more offensive minded than the next guy...

...Etienne CAPOUE from the same team. Another big kid. He's a fantastic ball winner in the middle of the field. Moved up from the back-line over the past yr or two. Plays with Sissoko also on France's U21 team (where he's captain).

These guys are the major reason the French were able to open that can of whup-asss on England U21 this past Spring. Each has the size and game to make it big in the Prem. That said, they will each nice ratings rises for Toulouse. I don't think 86>88 is too much to ask for both of these players, especially considering Toulouse's great form last year (not to mention the fact that they'll be playing in Europe this year).

I know Phil rates them high in Ligue 1 (see HERE)

Furthermore, both were nominated for Young Player of the Year (see HERE)