Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

98px-WolvesBadge.png

Wolves yet again showed why they are going to be a force in the premier league.

They came up against a mighty spurs side which flopped under the pressure and wolves and they ate there prey. Spurs took the lead thanks to gareth bale a spawny very lucky goal went in. Then wolves stopped giving spurs a chance and took there prey by the throat and 2 goals in 2 min the first by zubar with a fantastic 98 yard strike then craddock who scored a free kick from his own half. Wolves then for the rest of the match just passed it about not shooting but not giving spurs a chance.

final score 2-1 wolves go 2nd and only 2 teams have won 2 games.

Once my transfers go though i will be unstobbibal and will crush all your pathetic teams :)

Not very good match report hay. It is a bit biased. Soon your have to eat your words as my Tottenham pass you and finish higher in the league then you.

Not very good match report hay. It is a bit biased. Soon your have to eat your words as my Tottenham pass you and finish higher in the league then you.

lol im liking ur tottenham, hopefully my blackbrun can catch up with a nice 4-3 win against everton

What tactical genius? Chuck Norris has more tactical genius than you. :D

Ok, but God < Chuck Norris, so I guess you can´t really compare. Wait... in fact you can, because God < Guilherme Neiva. Hail my tactical genius!

Ok' date=' but God < Chuck Norris, so I guess you can´t really compare. Wait... in fact you can, because God < Guilherme Neiva. Hail my tactical genius![/quote']

funny-room.jpg

Only joking, -Hails Tactical Genius. :D

its not intended to be a good match report its so i can make people like you bite at my bait so it gives me a reason to take the setup serisoley :). Also you have no hope finishing abouve me:cool:

Blackburn_normal.pngRobinson on the move to Wycombe WanderersBlackburn_normal.png

paul-robinson_1414824c.jpg

It is today reported the English keeper Paul Robinson is on the move to Wycombe Wanderers. It was reported today that Wycombe were looking for an expirienced, quality keeper to replace there best keeper at the moment who is 15 ratings under Robinson (73). It is reported the the offer was 7 million pounds. Robinson has been seeking a move for a while after young Spainish keeper Asenjo joined the club. Robinson came out today and said 'Im happy to be on the move and playing consistantly. Although its not exactly the division and team i want to play for, im keen that i will do well there and i am already being shown alot of support the supporters'.

Arsenal gunned down!

:(

arsenal-logo.gif

1_1237749663.jpg0 - 2 2_1202957170.gif

Venue: @ the Emirates

Goalscorers: Zanetti(16), Carew(33)

M.O.M: Cuellar

- STATS -

Possession: 46% - 54%

Total Shots: 28 - 24

Shots on Target: 16 - 11

Corners: 4 - 10

Yellow Cards: 0 - 3

Red Cards: 0 - 0

ArsenalFans460.jpg

Arsenal supporters in no singing mood, after the 2-nil loss at The Emirates.

In what was meant to be the welcoming of new gaff Kylan's tenure at The Emirates, managing in is first home game of the season, after opening the season with an away win at Wigan, the supporters and manager where both disappointed and upset as Aston Villa where in town and made a right mess of things.

It didn't take long for the west midlands outfit to unsettle the home team, as Arsenal looked nerved and extremely unsettles in the opening 20 minutes hwich cost the team dearly as in the 16th minute Villa off-season signing, Javier Zanetti headed a beautiful ball pass Almunia at the back post. There after Arsenal seemed to pick there game up, with Cesc, almost thundering a shot in from a near 25 yards out, ricocheting off the bar! A few minutes after things got more dire for the North London club, as Carew, with his back to goal, turned around a shot a curling ball, which Almunia found difficult to hold on to, thus making it 2-nil. From there carrying on into the second half, the game went back and forth between both clubs, Carlos Cuellar put in a M.O.M performance, stopping players like RVP and Ibra at any opportunity. After a set of subs by Arsenal, bringing on Rosicky, Walcott and Pato, the club upped the tempo, and seemed sure to score, but some terrific saves from Brad Friedel ensured Aston Villa walk away with the 3 points, final score 2-nil for Aston Villa. Manager Kylan has this to say after the match;

This is obviously a minor setback. We wanted to continue a great run of form, but Aston Villa where up to the task, we played the same formation, tactically both teams where very similar, yet it was our mistakes and early efforts which let us down, the better team won, with execution. We have Brum at home again next match, and we will look to get back on the drawing board and tune things up for the next match.

john_carew_1016340c.jpg

ST, John Carew, puts 'the nail in the coffin', putting Villa up 2-nil.

Next Match: @ The Emirates

4_32x32.png VS Birmingham-City.png

Date: 25th July, 2009

Guest King Kolo

851193758928.pngWest Ham 2 - 2 Chelsea211203862898.png

In a game which West Ham hoped not to get whitewashed they produced a top class performance. The game started with a very boring first half where nothing much happened but Chelsea could have took the lead with Florent Malouda and Jesus Navas missing great chances. But whatever Luke Hughes told Chelsea at half time must have done the trick as on the 49th minute Didier Drogba curled in a right footed shot. Chelsea dominated for the next twenty minutes but against the run of play and in a mix up in defence Luis Jiminez bundled home a equaliser for the Hammers. And within another ten minutes Jiminez found himself the hero has he thumped home a shot from twenty yards out which West Ham fans must have thought was the winner. But the hopes died two minutes later with ten minutes to go when John Terry made no mistake from fifteen yards out.

Liam was overall very pleased with his team and had this to say, "We played extremely well against Chelsea tonight and thought we were unlucky not to come away with the victory, Luis Jiminez stood out for us tonight and I only put him in the starting XI an hour before the game started." In other news West Ham have bought Fabio Liverani from Palermo for 4.5 Mil.

johnpabg.jpg

(John Terry celebrates his equaliser.)

Nice' date=' only had one Singh 76 -> 80, just waiting for the finland ratings :D[/quote']

all i can say is that Aalto would be rising,so get him or it would be too late before he rose.

Nice' date=' only had one Singh 76 -> 80, just waiting for the finland ratings :D[/quote']

Ah, Mines Are Mainly Risers From Brazil/Germany (Well When I've Finished Buying). Not Got Anybody From Finland Really. I'm Just Hoping Ljajic Can Get A Good Couple Of Points Higher. :D;)

Ah' date=' Mines Are Mainly Risers From Brazil/Germany (Well When I've Finished Buying). Not Got Anybody From Finland Really. I'm Just Hoping Ljajic Can Get A Good Couple Of Points Higher. :D;)[/quote']

he might but i dont think so. :rolleyes:

Ah' date=' Mines Are Mainly Risers From Brazil/Germany (Well When I've Finished Buying). Not Got Anybody From Finland Really. I'm Just Hoping Ljajic Can Get A Good Couple Of Points Higher. :D;)[/quote']

I have no South Americans, when i came in they were all snapped up :mad:, Anyway isn't Germany ages away? ;)

I have no South Americans' date=' when i came in they were all snapped up :mad:, Anyway isn't Germany ages away? ;)[/quote']

Yup, Germany Is In Like October, But I'm Mainly Buying First Teamers From Germany.

I'm Still Needing To Find A Few Risers To Be Backups In The Wing & CB Positions Though. B)

Norwich signed 3 veterans. Rob Van Dijk (GK,84), David Balleri (RB,82), and Juan Bazalar (CM,82). All of them are 40 years old and buy for total 135k. They will help my team as long as my youngsters waiting to rise

Guest Toggs

Only bought four Norweigan risers, and two have risen:

Petter Bruer HANSSEN - +5 - 80

Magnus LEVKEN - +4 - 78

Also waiting for Davy Claude Angan & Mohamed Keita too rise. Then will have three more risers for this section, but will dominate on risers when it comes too the Americas. :)

Only bought four Norweigan risers' date=' and two have risen:

[b']Petter Bruer HANSSEN[/b] - +5 - 80

Magnus LEVKEN - +4 - 78

Also waiting for Davy Claude Angan & Mohamed Keita too rise. Then will have three more risers for this section, but will dominate on risers when it comes too the Americas. :)

Toggs' team is already starting to rise.

Plus does anyone know why Nick Justice quit his team. we need hm back.

Toggs' team is already starting to rise.

Plus does anyone know why Nick Justice quit his team. we need hm back.

Nope, It's A Good Team Too...

The Number Of Free Clubs In The Setup Keeps Rising...:o

blackburn_rovers.gifBoenisch signs for Blackburnblackburn_rovers.gif

boenischschaafallofs575.jpg

It was yesterday reported that the Bremen left back and German under 21 international has signed for Blackburn Rovers. When manager Daniel Dragovic first became boss last week, he wasn’t to happy with how many youngsters where in the team and he has started with Boenisch. He played in the Under 21 winning final for Germany and has been a consistent performer for Werder Bremen. It was reported that he has signed for a price of 1.8 million plus 31 year old midfielder, Ryan Nelson. Dragovic came out today and said ‘I am very pleased that we have been able to sign Boenisch. He has been a consistent performer for Bremen and has proven himself for the German under 21 team. He is still improving and will be breaking into the first team shortly, with Warnock still in the left back position, but he may be on the move, as well and Diouf and keeper Robinson.

Ola Kamara Rose to 76 (+6)

Erik Brathen Rose to 75 (+5)

Orjan Royrane didn't get any rise at all, just a positional change, mythed. ;)