Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

0,,10794~5325902,00.jpg

Part 2

..%5Cassets%5Cimages%5Clogos%5CBlackpoolLogo.gif4-scunthorpe-united-749.gif

Blackpool vs Shorpe United

New Blackpool manager Shane Allen will be looking to improve on last season's finish of 16th this time round. Shorpe are new to the Championship after beating Millwall in the Play off final last season. New Shorpe manager 'Finger the anal robinson' has already loaned Man United's promising defender Johnny Evans and their strike force of Paul Hayes and Gary Hooper will be key if they are to succeed at this level.

4-coventry-city-692.gif..%5Cassets%5Cimages%5Clogos%5CWatfordLogo.gif

Coventry City vs Watford

Fans will be hoping that this game creates the same thrill as last year's equivalent when the away team snatched a 3-2 win. Both teams have played Premier League football in the past and both sets of fans would love to be their again.

4-leicester-city-682.gif..%5Cassets%5Cimages%5Clogos%5CCardiffCityLogo.gif

Leicester City vs Cardiff City

Newcomers Leicester bounced straight back to the Championship after dominating League 1 last year. The class of players like Matty Fryatt and Matt Oakley possessed too much for the teams in the third tier of English football, and Leicester could spring a surprise or two this season. Cardiff would have made the play offs last year but failure to win any of their last 4 league games allowed Preston in. New manager Harvey will be looking to get off to a good start this year and push for an automatic place.

4-preston-north-end-693.gifNewcastle-United-FC-Crest.thumbnail.png

Preston North End vs Newcastle United

After losing in the Semi Finals of the Play-Offs last year, Preston will face off on Saturday against a team they were probably hoping to play in the Premier League. Newcastle United have been surrounded in turmoil for years but the goings on last year reached new heights. George Misan is the man who will hopefully provide stability for the Geordies, and will be looking for a win at Deepdale.

4-sheffield-united-687.gifqueens_park_rangers.jpg

Sheffield United vs Queen Park Rangers

An intriguing match at Bramhall Lane sees last years play-off finalists face off against free spending QPR. The Yorkshire club will be looking to eradicate last year's heartbreak while the Londoners will be aiming higher, especially with expectant fans and more importanly expectant owners.

premier_league_logo.gif

OPENING DAY

4_1194003536.gif37_1205746972.gif

birmigham has today named roy keane there new manager his first game is agains hull and thay also have a new manager jamie lambert the managers are bissy and cant talk to press but it look Hull are the favs to win the game.

44_1201797906.gif32_1203570233.gif

liverpool has today taken a big rist bringing in zp zp as there manager the manager is un none to the press and has been given a big task here will he crack or get off to a bang fulham has named ryan watkin as there new manager he is a big hit here and could shock the world this season fulham are fav for this game.

21_1203862898.gif5_1241541577.jpg

chelsea play blackbern in the opening game with chelsea favs to win the league this season since ronaldo and overs have left manchester united is this the year for te might of chelsea.

47_1190143104.gif88_1199516736.gif

manchester city and wolves is two teams that are miles apart is this the season city brake in to the top 3 and nock manchester united out with dan as there manager this just could be the big change thay needed.

86_1240776261.jpg1_1237749663.jpg

with the big teams all lind up in easy maches arsanal take on wigan but with ben as the new wigan manager he will be looking to make a impact but has he chould of more then he can swalow.

MCFCSkin-1.png?t=1247679038

New Boss Takes Charge At The City Of Manchester!

Earlier today it was officially confirmed that Mark Hughes had been sacked as Manchester City manager, the reason being they wanted a world wide known manager, not a European known one. Griffin then went straight to the top of MCFC's list for succesors of Mark Hughes, and Griffin new that this was his chance to make a name for himself and has now been unveiled as City manager.

''Yes i know these are my teams biggest rivals, but i will still do my best here in the City Of Manchester and i will be looking to add massive names to this extroardinary squad here in the next week or so. Sparky (Mark Hughes) has already done a great job here, signing Robinho, Santa Cruz, Barry and Tevez he has almost put the job on a plate for me. I know the financial backing the club has, and the fans should expect to see big names here at City and i aim to finish top 5 this year.''

1504898846_cd519db649.jpg?v=0

City Of Manchester Stadium Set To Be A Fortress This Season?

Blackburn Rovers News

636051949-soccer-barclays-premier-league-chelsea-v-blackburn-rovers-stamford-bridge.jpg

Above: Last years encounter didn't result in Blackburn's way but Chazza says that this year he will do everything to win.

General News

Chazza has said that the on the 18th against the Blues will be tough but insists that his team can rise to it. With the signing that Chazza plans to sign he will make sure his team will go out full pelt. Chazza has also found out he has the hardest start in the Premierleague his first 6 games are against Chelsea, Everton, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Spurs, Man.U (English Cup), Chazza has reassured though that will motivate his players all the way through the matches and looks forward to a tough test this season.

fa-cup-logo3.jpg

Transfer News

Apparently Blackburn are interested to sign Sergio Asenjo and Zambrotta to help the club move forward, Chazza has said that both signings would be great and he would like them to join to help strengthen the team.

Extra friendly or Tournament Games

Blackburn's first cup match is against Manchester United, the game will be a tough encounter but it will be a great one for the fans.

asenjo.jpg

He Can go For Just Over £5m? ;)

Also Great Report Harvey!:D

Hmm ill think about it.

I don't really need him tho, with 3 big name strikers arriving soon. B)

Hmm ill think about it.

I don't really need him tho' date=' with 3 big name strikers arriving soon. B)[/quote']

I'll Take CV For Him Now...I need Cash for External Players :o

...Also Looking For Loans...Especially Wingers! :)

possibility that this could be the second best Forum english champ after EC106?

yup, looks to have outclassed 3712, and inickirock's 1663 or W/E was always going to be easy to beat :P

Just hope everyone stays put! :)

My Potential Swansea Looks good! B)

Everton appoint Barry Golden.

Everton today appointed Barry Golden as their new manager after the shock resignation of David Moyes. Barry said "It's an honour to be managing such a big club in a league with such brilliant managers. I hope to bring in the players I feel will do the job to challenge for the league. I want to bring in the write mix of experience and the most exciting youth players in the world".

Golden who has lots of experience managing in English Championships came 1st in one with Newcastle United and won many league titles with Manchester United and Liverpool. As he resigned from the clubs he is know excited to get started at a fresh new challenge, he said " It's been a while since I have been in an English Championship but I am excited at the prospect of a fresh new start with a team with exciting players".

Plymouth_Argyle_FC.png

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

Plymouth Argyle appoints Yhanick Scott as Manager. Great things are expected by Manager Scott. I am going to makes great things happen here at Plymoth Argyle Football Club. We are going to implement a 4-3-3 System and we are going to be creating havoc in Division 3. I already have my 1st signing and after his medical he will be presented to the Club.

4 of Blackburn's Youth players are for sale they are Doran, Hodge, Haworth and Treacy.

To negotiate simply put a bid in Or contact me via PM.

All are cheap and if you need youngsters to help your squad (like you have a team in Division 3 or Something) these are great players to help you.