Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

36_1203639218.gif

Huddersfield tight friendly against Manchester United

300_front_small.gif49_1204432433.gif V 36_1203639218.gif252_front_small.gif

254_front_small.gifHuddersfield V Manchester United300_front_small.gif

Date:13th of August

Venue:Old Trafford (76,212)

soeder-robin-514.jpg

Robin Soder and his teammate Emboaba Oscar are predicted to be the MOM for the friendly.

Huddersfield will be having a very tight match-up against English Champions Manchester United who are currently on 2 out of 3 wins.''It will be a tough match-up and I believe in my team that we will get either a draw or a win - A loss wouldn't be bad, Highest chances are that we will draw or win; The reason I think this is that us [Huddersfield Town] are currently on a good run sitting 2nd on the table with 3/3 wins and Manchester United sitting 8th on 2/3 wins.

The future of Blackburn

38449_news.jpgboenisch.jpg24684_200x250.jpg108131.jpg

-------Asenjo-------------------------------------- Boenisch -----------------------------Sidnei ---------------------------------Howedes---

As well as signing the expirienced players such as Zambrotta and Metzelder, Dragovic has come with a approach to buy future prospects. With Dragovic stating e wasnt happy with the defence, he managed to get a hold of 3, Sideni, Howedes and Boenisch. Also just recently bought future superstar Ozil, who will be playing on the wings with Villeral prospect J. Periera. With one of the most exciting buys, Balloteli moved to the club to help its attacking style of play. It was sad today they Dragovic is still keen to buy some more centre midfielders, but is still trying to raise funds.

4243519.jpg805889_mediumsquare.jpg35837_news.jpg

----Ozil-------------------------Balloteli---------------------J. Periera-----

well it seemed to work against everton (4-3). it was the only formation which i could fit my best players in' date=' but now i thats im getting different players ill be changing my formation. Altough they have 5 in the middle i had 4 attackers to there 3 in the defence and they only had 1 against my four at the back.[/quote']

It worked against Everton because they only had 4 midfielders, not 5, plus they were using 2 of them with the arrows up, which explains the high number of goals. But with such an unbalanced tactic, it was obvious they would lose. It is nothing of my business, but I recommend you not to use a 4-2-4. Playing next fixture home against Liverpool´s 4-3-2-1 I would advise a 4-2-2-2 or a 4-2-3-1. You should be able to win or at least get a draw as they starting XI average rating is much higher than yours.

It worked against Everton because they only had 4 midfielders' date=' not 5, plus they were using 2 of them with the arrows up, which explains the high number of goals. But with such an unbalanced tactic, it was obvious they would lose. It is nothing of my business, but I recommend you not to use a 4-2-4. Playing next fixture home against Liverpool´s 4-3-2-1 I would advise a 4-2-2-2 or a 4-2-3-1. You should be able to win or at least get a draw as they starting XI average rating is much higher than yours.[/quote']

it was either 4-3-3with winger or 4-2-3-1 but i think im gonna go with 4-2-3-1. interesting to see wht happens

Match Review Round 4- Liverpool vs Blackburn

1226.gifLiverpool - Blackburnrovers.gif

With both teams sitting on the same points with the same goal difference, you would think it is going to be a tough game. Liverpool have gone through a disapointing start, being one of the top four, only being able to win 1 out of the last 3. With Blackburn being able to sign a few young talents, it is reported that most of them may be playing against the Reds. Altough Liverpool do have bid names such as Messi, Gerrard, Torres and Villa, Dragovic will be hoping that his boys can hold them out and when they have there opportunity, to take it.

Starting XI

---------------------------------------------Asenjo----------------------------------------------

Zambrotta---------------Sidnei------------------------Metzelder-----------------Boenisch

----------------------------Reid---------------------------Josico-------------------------------

---------------J. Pereira-------------------Ozil---------------------------Dzageov----------

--------------------------------------------Balotelli---------------------------------------------

Edit: There has been a change of one of the players. Pedersen has been sold and Dzageov has come in to replace him.

Arsenal Melt Toffees!

arsenal-logo.gif

31_1229339837.jpg4 - 12 1_1237749663.jpg

Venue: @ Goodison Park

Goalscorers: EVERTON - Yakubu(4,34), Cordoba(47), Maxwell(89)

ARSENAL - Gourcuff(5), Ibrahimovic(11,48,58,69), Van Persie(14,51), Nasri(18), Vermaelen(29), Arshavin(36), Pique(38), Fabregas(43)

M.O.M: Ibrahimovic

- STATS -

Possession: 31% - 69%

Total Shots: 25 - 39

Shots on Target: 13 - 18

Corners: 5 - 9

Yellow Cards: 0 - 1

Red Cards: 0 - 0

rtxenwv1ibra.jpg

Ibra DEMANDS silence from the home supporters @ Goodison, after scoring 4 goals, a feat teammate Arshavin did last season, in dramatic form.

Well the scoreline pretty much tells the the tale of this match, an explosive performance by the north London side. Things may have started out pear shaped for Arsenal in this match with Yakubu scoring in only the 4th min, but the equalizer was answered only a minute later when midfielder, Yoann Gourcuff struck in his first goal for his side, in the 5th min. From that point on it's vulgar to say, but very much the truth, the Merseyside team where witnessed to a massacre of goals, with Arsenal playing up the pitch in a blaze of fury, and full-out attack, which saw goal after goal after goal, you pretty much get the picture I 'spose, as Arsenal went into the lead at half-time, 8-2 up on Everton. The second half didn't cease to get any better for Everton, as yet another blizzard of attacks, and goals came, 'Man of the Match' Ibra, who's turning out to be an amazing sign and fit for the club tallied his total for the night to 4 goals, also his up-front partner, RVP had 2 goals, thus more confirming the two have created a great strike force up front. As the score line grew, the same couldn't be said for 'The Toffees' fan base, with numerous supporters leaving the match as the game went on, and those who stayed on, only did to jeer the players for their efforts, an absolute rout of a performance from Arsenal, final score, 12- 4 to the Gooners. Gaff Kylan was quite reserved after the match with his comments;

Well in all honesty I think there's not that much i have to say, the scoreline says it all on our behalf, the lads didn't come here to mess about today, we've made a bold statement at our hopes for a solid title run and those who don't take us seriously will be dealt with in such a manner. Next we have a great derby match coming up with Chelsea, this will be a great morale boost heading home, to play in such a high atmospheric match like that, and hopefully a win like this will see us through to see off Chelsea too. :)

nevilleevertonR_450x250.jpg

Everton supporters give Phil Neville a piece of their minds after a dismal outing from the entire side, one which Arsenal gaff, Kylan, would have no quarrel about, as his side as of recent has gathered some amazingly wicked form. :D

Next Match: @ Emirates Stadium

4_32x32.png VS 3_32x32.png

Date: August 1st, 2009

Miiko Albornoz rise to 80 (+2)

Daniel Nordmark rise to 80 (+4)

Joe Sise rise to 76 (+6)

Hrvoje Milic rise to 76 (+6)

Igor Armas rise to 80 (+2)

Jari Nikkila rise to 78 (+4)

Wayne Brown rise to 78 (+6)

Kennedy Nwanganga rise to 76 (+1)

Wow,really happy to see a lot my players rise this week

Guest King Kolo

Drew 2-2 with Torres+Gerrard's Tottenham.

Down to 7th.

Have Kirby's Wolves next.

I've probably had the toughest fixtures...

Portsmouth

Chelsea

Liverpool

Tottenham

And now Wolves.

Match Review Round 4- Liverpool vs Blackburn

1226.gifLiverpool - Blackburnrovers.gif

With both teams sitting on the same points with the same goal difference' date=' you would think it is going to be a tough game. Liverpool have gone through a disapointing start, being one of the top four, only being able to win 1 out of the last 3. With Blackburn being able to sign a few young talents, it is reported that most of them may be playing against the Reds. Altough Liverpool do have bid names such as Messi, Gerrard, Torres and Villa, Dragovic will be hoping that his boys can hold them out and when they have there opportunity, to take it.[/color']

Starting XI

---------------------------------------------Asenjo----------------------------------------------

Zambrotta---------------Sidnei------------------------Metzelder-----------------Boenisch

----------------------------Reid---------------------------Josico-------------------------------

---------------J. Pereira-------------------Ozil---------------------------Dzageov----------

--------------------------------------------Balotelli---------------------------------------------

Edit: There has been a change of one of the players. Pedersen has been sold and Dzageov has come in to replace him.

Most unfortunate result. Still, the game was very tight. Had it been against a slightly weaker team and you would have won. A average rating of 95 doesn´t help :o. So my advice wasn´t that bad, was it? :)

Guest King Kolo

tom takes over at bloomfield - blackpool

end of season objective: The play -offs

5 season objective: Top 10 premiership side

I'll loan you some players if you let me in COTY? :rolleyes:;)

Just Kidding, have a look at my team have some 80-88 rated which I don't need.

Most unfortunate result. Still' date=' the game was very tight. Had it been against a slightly weaker team and you would have won. A average rating of 95 doesn´t help :o. So my advice wasn´t that bad, was it? :)[/quote']

wasnt too bad at all, thanks mate. got tottenham next, most probz change my formation to a 4-3-2-1. pretty vut cause balloteli is out for 5 weeks. but now that i got dzageov i think the formation will work better.

Guest Toggs

Got another good result, drawing with league leaders Barnsley, a team with a starting XI average of seven more than myself. Have new league leaders Huddersfield on Saturday, but I expect a win.

Cardiff Take 3 Points At Bramhall Lane

sheffield_united_badge02.gif0-2 2503BD12-EF56-CAE8-0F62171BA4075405.jpg

Cardiff City continued their good start to the season last night, beating promotion rivals Sheffield United 2-0 at Bramhall Lane. The match was quite even but Cardiff's clinical finishing was the difference between the two sides. Cardiff are now the only team in the division to have won all four games, after Doncaster's draw at home to Watford. Furthermore, they are one of just five teams in the entire 92 to take maximum points, along with Huddersfield Town, Southampton, Walsall and Hereford United.

Harvey made just one change from the team that beat Middlesbrough on Saturday, with the injured Matias de Federico being replaced on the left by Joe Ledley. The Argentine winger had scored 4 goals in 3 games up until his injury so he was a huge loss to the Bluebirds, but Ledley was adequate cover. Neither team was able to create any chances early on, and when the first chance did arrive, it was taken by the league's top goalscorer Marco Di Vaio. The Italian veteran darted past two defenders before drilling past former Newcastle goalkeeper Steve Harper. It was Di Vaio's sixth goal in just four games since joining from Bologna, and was somewhat surprising Cardiff fans who imagined that Hulk would be their main threat this campaign. The rest of the first half was fairly uneventful - Di Vaio's header grazed the bar in the 34th minute, before Joe Ledley almost curled a beauty into the top corner but it just went wide. Just before the whistle, Charles Kabore had a good chance but dragged wide, and the two teams went into the break with the score at 1-0 to the away team.

Cardiff continued their good performance into the second half. Bruno China hit the post before Hulk then had a good chance but his effort went straight into Harper's hands. It was Manuel Bruno China who doubled Cardiff's lead in the 72nd minute. The Portuguese midfielder dummied the keeper, leaving himself with the easiest of tap ins. The Welsh outfit hung on to their win, despite two late efforts from Darius Henderson. Up next for the Bluebirds is a home fixture against Coventry, who have lost all four of their opening fixtures so far. The Midlands team will make the trip to Wales, hoping the long trip will be made sweeter with their first win of the campaign.

Man of the Match

marco-di-vaio.jpg

Marco Di Vaio was yet again in lethal form for Cardiff.

Crewe Risers, in the last 3 Days. ;)

Christian Andreasen 75 (+3)

Demba Savage 76 (+4)

Gruborovics 78 (+5)

Tuomi 75 (+5)

Portin 75 (+2)

Tanska 76 (+3)

Emet 77 (+2)

Matrone 76 (+1) :confused: (Exactly same stats as Emet?)

Niko Ikavalko 77 (+3)

Reuben Ayarna 76 (+4)

Friberg 80 (+3)

Saleh 74 (+2)

Fairly Happy.

Buzz from the Hornets Nest

Eidur-Zola signs on at Vicarage Road

In a decision that has stunned Hornet fans, sees rookie manager Eidur-Zola announced as the new manager of Watford FC. Zola who was unveiled at a press conference earlier today was quoted to be "delighted to be in charge of an established and great club".

Watford have been managerless for the last few games, however have still managed to reach 6th place in Division 2. Zola has stated that he aims to try and continue the good start that the team have produced without a manager and try to finish as high in the table at possible.

It is believed that Zola will not be signing any new faces for the time being due to a shortage of funds, but is on the look out for any potential loan deals.

With the lack of transfer funds available, Zola's first decision as manager has been to place two players on the transfer list to attempt at raising funds. One is that of the former Arsenal and Estonian international goalkeeper Mart Poom (81). The other is that of Scottish Central Midfielder Gareth Williams (79). No clubs are interested in either player at the mment but Zola is hoping for bids in the short term future.

Zola's first game in charge will be against fellow forum member Romano Valiente and his young and talented Swansea side who sit 11th in Division 2. Zola was looking forward to this match and wishes Romano the best of luck for the upcoming match.

PS: If anyone is willing to loan out an LB or an LM between 80-90, i'd be very greatful.