Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Forgot to do tactics on my 2nd account so played a NMF side' date=' first time I've ever done that. Lost 4 in a row now so got some catching up to do.[/quote']

Likewise- find myself 3 places from the zone in div 3, gonna make more effort soon

Match Report Round 8 - Fulham vs Blackburn

fulham.gifFulham 1 - 3 Blackburn1217496876262.gif

(Half time 1 - 1)

A. Hughes 3

F. Di Santo 19

M. Ozil 53

A. Dzagoev 88

Another victory for Blackburn after a sweet 3-1 away win over Fulham. The result moves the Rovers to 9th spot on the table with 3 wins in a row. They got off to a bad start when Fulham player Hughes struck in the 3rd minute but it was all Blackburn after that with new loan start Di Santo scoring, German under 21’s international Ozil and Russian international Dzagoev all managing to find the back of the net. With Blackburn playing with the 5-4-1 they managed 66% of the possession and 12 shots to Fulhams 8.

It all began when 29 year old Aaron Hughes scored in the 4th minute. After a scramble in the box Hughes managed to get a toe to the ball which rolled into the net. It wasn’t a good start to Blackburn who were on good form before this and Dragovic was beginning to get used to his new bought players. It all got better for Blackburn after this.

aaron_hughes.jpg

Aaron Hughes in action after scoring the first.

19 minutes in, new loan star from Chelsea scored on his debut. Di Santo, play loan stricker which Balotelli would usually take up due to injury or back up J. Periera who needed was not match fit, Di Santo filled the role and topped it up with a great equalizer. Great play by wing back Zambrotta who managed to get a great cross in which meet the foot of the Argentine stricker which put the Rovers back to level terms and got the away fans on there feet. It only got better for the Rovers

article-0-020D310100000578-231_468x415.jpg

Di Santo tapping in his first for the club.

8 minutes after half time, one of Blackburn biggest signings who moved for a whopping 13 million pounds all together from German side Werder Bremen, scored his first for the club in 5 games but has been great with 3 assists. The attacking midfielder who was supporting the lone forward in the defense which forced an error which resulted in the German making it 2-1.

__zil-1234173806_zoom88_crop_500x375_500x375+0+28.jpg

The German star after scoring to make it 2-1.

With 2 minutes remaining on the clock, the young Russian international Alan Dzagoev scored a screamer. From a poor header to clear a corner it fell to the Russian who rocketed the ball in the top corner. The strike gave the Rovers the win to jump Tottenham on the table. With table toppers West Ham next in the league, could it be another win for Blackburn?

AlanDzagoev_1408879.jpg

Alan Dzageov celebrating after scoring his first goal for the club.

Starting XI's

Blackburn

5-4-1

Asnejo, Metzelder, Howedes, Sidnei, Zambrotta, Hibbert, Marchisio, Dzagoev, Josico, Ozil and Di Santo

Bench - Perotti, Tainio, J. Periera, Hodge and Belenguer

Fulham

4-4-2

Schwarzer, Stoor, Kelly, Hughes, Kallio, Maniche, Davies, Dacourt, Negredo, Kamara and Gera

Bench - Milson, Nevland, Pantstil, Berg and Zuberbhuler

Man of the Match

MesutOzil_1333259.jpg

Ozil

1217496876262.gifDragovic extremely happy with league form1217496876262.gif

slaven_bilic_DW_Spo_529259g.jpg

Dragovic watching in round 1 from the stands knowing he was going to be appointed for the job the day after because of the horrible 4-0 loss to Chelsea. Ever since they have climbed from rock bottom and hit 9th place.

Croatian manager Daniel Dragovic today came out to the press confrence pumped for the next match against table toppers West Ham. Dragovic's transformed team with not one Blackburn player who was at the club before he arrived to the club, Dragovic is pleased with the team he has got. "I started with 2.2 million and very old players and i wanted to bring in youngsters who would excite our fans. It was unfortunate that one of the most talented got injured for 4 weeks with a hernia (Mario Balotelli) but i am extremely happy that i have been able to find the right players in the right positions who have been playing extremely well. We have been playing extremely well in the league, with 3 wins in a row against Stoke, Derby and Fuhlam. I will be hoping to get a result against West Ham which will push us up from a great 9th spot." The Croatian also mentioned that he has been delighted with his 3 loan players Hibbert, Tannio and Di Santo.

Tottenham show up Sunderland.

Last night Tottenham played bottom of the league Sunderland in a EPL clash at the Stadium of Light.

Although Sunderland have been very poor of recent they still have a good manager and some quality players tipped to finish mid-table so it wasnt going to be an easy game for Tottenham.

However, it was. Tottenham cam out at the Stadium of Light with high confidence and it showed on the pitch as they passed the ball between the team with ease as if it was a training session.

It was a 2 minute demolishation before half time that killed the game however as R.PAVLYUCHENKO bagged a brace scoring in the 41st and 42nd minutes.

Sunderland were able to get back a minute later in the 43rd minute but were unable to push for another goal in the following 45 minutes though.

This is yet again another disappointing defeat for the "Black Cats" as they start to fall further into the relegation zone.

For Sunderland its a case of from bad to worse.

Would people who are competing in this setup, please post M/R more regularly to improve this thread and it would be good if they were in newspaper form to make it better looking.

Lets rival EC106.

+ Division 1 is very close at the top atm with places 1-10 being separated by 6 points. who is going to take the advantage and push out a lead?

Guest King Kolo

Meh good game Draga, down to 3rd from 1st now.

Can't do a MR as in Spain.

Not bad. its got some of the managers that are in EC106 including Dave Izod.

Come join. Toggs has made a great young MK Dons team.

Just taken over villa will do report in a bit :)

Well After Coming Back From My Holiday, I've Not So Much As Looked At My Swansea. This Is About To Change, And With £27m In The Transfer Kitty You Can Expect Some Big Name's Ariving In Wales & My First Match Report In Donkey's'. :)

Oh And Hunty Welcome To The Setup, Plus I Think Another Forumer Has Just Taken Portsmouth. :D

Well After Coming Back From My Holiday' date=' I've Not So Much As Looked At My Swansea. This Is About To Change, And With £27m In The Transfer Kitty You Can Expect Some Big Name's Ariving In Wales & My First Match Report In Donkey's'. :)

Oh And Hunty Welcome To The Setup, Plus I Think Another Forumer Has Just Taken Portsmouth. :D[/font']

yes the manager who has portsmouth is the manager of man city in ec 106 :) opefully he does m/r's too

Guest King Kolo

Plan-B Me Thinks. Hopefully I'll Be Unchallenged On The Players I'm Going For. :D

Same forumer he just changed his name recently :)

Pompey Get Their Man

17th August 2009

00D56DEC-E3B2-96D1-075D4DB60F40B53F.jpg

Portsmouth Fans Go 'Wild' After Hearing The Good News

After contacting various managers to fill the vacancy at Fratton Park, Today rookie manager Baillie Gaudin took up the chance to guide Portsmouth to success. Gaudin stated his delight at managing Pompey in a press conference that took place just minutes ago.

Portsmouth sit at the top of division 1 only a point ahead of London side Chelsea. Gaudin told media 'I decided to take charge at Portsmouth because they are a great club and I believe we have what it takes to have a fantastic season, I know it will be hard but I have full confidence in the team'

Gaudin will make his managerial debut tonight against Cardiff City in round two of the English Cup. Nobody is yet sure who Gaudin is interested in purchasing in the transfer market but he has made it clear there will be changes.