Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

brand.gif

The Swans Pull Out Of Deal For Taylor!

Today Just Hours Before Maik Taylor Was Set To Sign, Swansea withdrew from talks with the player, and withdrew their 600k bid.

The reason for this is Swansea believe to have found a more suitable GK for a better price, thus freeing up around an extra 350k to spend on their youth academy.

Guest King Kolo

yup' date=' looks to have outclassed 3712, and inickirock's 1663 or W/E was always going to be easy to beat :P

Just hope everyone stays put! :)

My Potential Swansea Looks good! B)[/quote']

Lol I started 3712

I have bcfc' date=' Bourkey, drseanfitz, Mariner & James_B16 so far...anymore. :)

EDIT- Swansea Just Signed Ceesay & Boquita, Will do a M/R when more Transfers Are completed :)[/quote']

lets leave it there for the moment. lets get back onto transfer gossip and match reports.

I have bcfc' date=' Bourkey, drseanfitz, Mariner & James_B16 so far...anymore. :)

EDIT- Swansea Just Signed Ceesay & Boquita, Will do a M/R when more Transfers Are completed :)[/quote']

Well,you beat me to get Ceesay

Yeah' date='i'm Boaz Solossa, Norwich City[/quote']

I know, I mean I guess you'll be sigining him (or trying to?).

I got him in a couple of GC's :)

And Sorry Guys i'll Stop Spamming, and get back on topic now. :o

Everton Complete the Signing of Juninho.

Everton today confirmed they have signed Brazil veteran Juninho Pernambucano. The setpiece ace said he was delighted signing for Everton. He said " After I left Lyon the only club that came to me was Al Ghafara. They said I could leave if a big club offered me a contract which happened. Im delighted to be here". He is Golden's first signing as Everton boss and hinted at more arrivals to come. He said, " He might not be the only new face brought in today. We will just have to wait and see.

400_x_300.jpg

Juninho at his most famous skill.

Tottenham Land Youngsters!

tottenham.jpg

Tottenham today announced the capture of several young and upcoming stars to boost their youth squad. 11 new players joined in the space of a few hours as Tom Field made his mark on the team by adding:

FREDY, Gomes Ribeiro,

SIELVA , Óscar,

MANON, Víctor,

OPARE, Daniel,

BANEGA, Éver,

ZIGONI, Gianmarco,

ARIAUDO, Lorenzo,

MUNIESA, Marc,

AASE, Torstein Andersen,

WELLINGTON, Reis and

VILLALBA, Daniel.

The 11 new players were brought at bargains it appears the whole 11 players only cost 6.8 million.

i'll sends pm's as i have them copied on my clipboard' date=' just throw me some names :)[/quote']

Dean89, Charlton 106, great match reporter.

That's if he's not already here.

Guest King Kolo

New West Ham Manager Gets Busy!

138a64abb49be6994677590.jpg

After only being appointed yesterday at 4:03PM new West Ham manager Liam O'Connor has already made three huge signings and is set to make many more. David Trezegeut joined from Juventus for 8 Mil as he should replace Carlton Cole who could go to Middlesborough in the next few days. Massimo Ambrossini joined for 5 Mil from A.C. Milan presumably to replace Scott Parker who could become a player used in a P/E deal. The last transfer O'Connor did was by brining in Robert Enke from Hannover 96 for 7 Mil which is because Robert Green is set to move to Fiorentina.

trezeguetgoal.jpg

Also set to join are Pedro Mundis from Racing Santander and Adrian Mutu from Fiorentina for fees which Liam does not wish to announce yet.

mutu.png

Carlton Cole looks set to be heading to Middlesborough for 3 Mil and Gary O' Neil. West Ham have also placed some top players on the transfer list such as Mark Noble and James Tomkins.

jamestomkins63357332249.jpg

Guest King Kolo

The Cardiff manager in EC 106?

I used to be them but now he is and he does match reports I think.

NEW BOSS MAKE IMPACT ON FANS

4_1194003536.gif

Today Birmigham fans was happy with there new manager after he managed to sign 3 big youths and the likes of Nicky BUTT to play as the capting this season Michael OWEN from manchester united for a record deal for him of just 5M and Kenwyne JONES from sunderland and now rob green has been linked with the team also another player that will be un named till he joines but is this the start of grate things.