Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

You can have Gabbidon if you want' date=' rated 86...

I may have to accept the bid a bit later as my time at this Internet Cafe is running out.[/quote']

Infact Nevermind, As I'll End Up Playing him In The Cup Being Forgetful So And So I am, Besides someone Else Probably Needs Him More. :)

Guest King Kolo

Infact Nevermind' date=' As I'll End Up Playing him In The Cup Being Forgetful So And So I am, Besides someone Else Probably Needs Him More. :)[/quote']

Well if you want Tomkins you can play him in the Cup as he's not part of the Cup and Shield squad :)

Liam ive just made a bid for Faubert and Gabbidon.. neither will play in cup or shield unless you say they can or w.e..

It will help greatly with my squad depth. Thanks a lot. :)

P.S I put in the bid first ;)

Would people be able to do some things:

- First would people be able to discuss loan deal and transfer deal via PM rather then the game.

- Secondly you can add people who you have put on the transfer list in newspaper form.

- Please can you keep your posts looking like a newspaper to make the thread look better and more like Ec106. Please post as many newspaper looking articles as possible.

- Finally although some gossip can go on here, there seems way too much atm with 5 or so pages being used this morning.

Thankyou. :)

Would people be able to do some things:

- First would people be able to discuss loan deal and transfer deal via PM rather then the game.

- Secondly you can add people who you have put on the transfer list in newspaper form.

- Please can you keep your posts looking like a newspaper to make the thread look better and more like Ec106. Please post as many newspaper looking articles as possible.

- Finally although some gossip can go on here' date=' there seems way too much atm with 5 or so pages being used this morning.

Thankyou. :)[/quote']

its called transfer/gossip thread for a reason

its called transfer/gossip thread for a reason

And tbh, is it like 106. They do there rumours and then banter on the same page.

But, i see your point and it is your setup so your rules :)

This aint a dictatorship I think i'll do what I like tbh. :rolleyes:

If I wanna talk about transfers on here I will.. I dont have to do a match report type of thing every post on the thread.

This aint a dictatorship I think i'll do what I like tbh. :rolleyes:

If I wanna talk about transfers on here I will.. I dont have to do a match report type of thing every post on the thread.

Exactly, It's Better We Post Gossip Every 3 Minutes, Than 1 Match Report An Hour. :rolleyes:

I see what you mean Torres+Gerrard when you say about making the thread neater and I do agree.. I just don't think that we should be told me aren't allowed to talk about transfers like we are now.. nothing wrong with it tbh. :rolleyes:

I see what you mean Torres+Gerrard when you say about making the thread neater and I do agree.. I just don't think that we should be told me aren't allowed to talk about transfers like we are now.. nothing wrong with it tbh. :rolleyes:

Well yeah i think some banter and gossip is alright but making it neater would be better.

Also if you go out for several hours then you get back and have to read through like 5 pages of people talking about loans and who they have for loans and stuff just to see if there is any important post and/or a good M/R.

and they are called M/Rs when its just transfer gossip.

a mean for instance rather then saying just "Vertonghen has signed a new contract for me" and thats it try doing this type of thing:

this is from Ec106 and often occurs: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=716163&postcount=7517

Well yeah i think some banter and gossip is alright but making it neater would be better.

Also if you go out for several hours then you get back and have to read through like 5 pages of people talking about loans and who they have for loans and stuff just to see if there is any important post and/or a good M/R.

a mean for instance rather then saying just "Vertonghen has signed a new contract for me" and thats it try doing this type of thing:

this is from Ec106 and often occurs: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=716163&postcount=7517

yea thats pretty mad but not a lot of people will have the time

F819DAEF-D601-7130-13F27BACA44B12EE.jpg

AlexanderBaumjohann_1272854.jpg

German Star Makes Loan Switch

Dons boss Vinnie Jones acted swiftly last night to secure the clubs third and final loan signing for the season, German starlet Alexander Baumjohann makes the temporary switch from Div.1 highflyers Newcastle United. He'll join up with fellow loanee's Keiran Gibbs and Di Michele, who are on loan from Arsenal and West Ham respectively. Alexander, is highly thought of across the country and has emerged as one of Germany's brightest prospects. He was expected to make his debut tomorrow against Exeter City but that may not happen due to fitness issues:

I'm delighted with this signing, Alex is a fantastic young player who has the potential to go onto big things; and we as a club hope we can lend a hand in helping him develope more as a player whilst giving him first team games. We are not quite sure if he'll make the game tomorrow against Exeter, he is lacking in match fitness but we are working very hard to get him ready in time for the game. We'll assess him shortly before the game, and, hopefully, he'll pass as fit and play a crucial role in this league game. But as i say, he is currently only 80% match fit in my mind. Exeter are a tough opposition, that will need to be broken down; especially Matthias Doumbe, their centre-back, he a defensively strong player. It will take a good performance from our team to beat them tomorrow, but i'm confident we can do it. As i said, we currently have a few fitness issues seeing as we only played yesterday in a great win over Southampton, so it is hard for our players to be ready in time. We were hoping to have Tim Ward and Rong fit enough for tomorrows game but Ward will definately sit this one out with a niggling groin injury whilst Rong is in the same situation as Alexander. We'll assess him tomorrow afternoon.

In other news, Mk Dons have once again expressed their interest in several players including:

- Exodus Geohaghan: The Kettering giant CB would slot in well at the heart of Jones' defense and become a key player.

- Simeon Jackson: The Gillingham frontman has bagged 3 goals and an assist in 8 games, Vinnie believes he will add to the attacking options already on show at MK.

- Silvano Raggio Garibaldi: The Italian midfielder is one of the most promising players to emerge from Italy in recent years and has impressed in his 5 games at English club Walsall. Although, it is not yet known if the Walsall manager would be willing to let him go.

- Matt Phillips: The teenage winger from Wycombe is viewed as the ideal backup to loan man Alexander Baumjohann, and has been largely impressive in his 9 apps for the Div.3 side. Jones' is confident the player will arrive at Dons on a permanent basis in little over a month for a sum believed to be in the region of 300k.

Although Dons boss Vinnie Jones is not expected to make any moves for these players until the end of September, due to a lack of funding. But he has insisted that when he does get round to spending, he'll spend wisely and create a team the fans have so longed for; one that will play attractive football but will also not be afraid to challnge.

Contract News

img_0380.jpg

Magnus impresses in match

Mk Dons are apparently in talks with young Norweigen midfielder Magnus Lekven. According to club sources the talks are still ongoing:

Jones (Mk Dons manager) has been in contact with Magnus and his agent over a possible extention to his current 4 year deal. Vinnie is keen to tie this player down as he see's him as a contender for a 1st team place in a season or so.

Despite only making 1 first team apearance to date, Magnus has impressed enough in training and reserve team games to be approached by Jones. He's been observing his young players closely and has decided to approach a number of them to offer new, long-term contracts whilst he'll break the news to other players that they are no longer needed and may move on in a later date. Tim Ward, the American defensive midfielder, is currently top of manager Vinnie Jones' list to extend his contract. Despite Tim already having 5years left on his current deal, Jones has been really impressed in the games he has featured in so far and is looking to give him the longest contract in the team, as well as seeing him as one of the clubs top earners.

More To Follow..

Guest King Kolo

Sorry mate but I think you and REDDEVILFC are the ones who do short posts the most on EC106 :D Well basicaly everyone does and if we are going to get a setup with alot of interest we need it to be popular which means a match report once a day probably won't do the job.

Anway I can't do MR's as in Spain so I can't save the pics to the comp.

Guest King Kolo

Sorry for this double post but Faubert and Gabbidon are going to Villa with Boa Morte going to Leeds.

Please do not play any of these players in the Cup or Shield.

James Tomkins is available and you can play him in the Cup and Shield.

Sorry mate but I think you and REDDEVILFC are the ones who do short posts the most on EC106 :D Well basicaly everyone does and if we are going to get a setup with alot of interest we need it to be popular which means a match report once a day probably won't do the job.

Anway I can't do MR's as in Spain so I can't save the pics to the comp.

You dont have to save pics. i dont i just get the url of the image.

im just make a suggestion as this morning it was madness. however recrntly it fine with Monty doing a great report (cant rep as i need to spread it before i give it to you). i will stop now and just post worthwhile posts like transfer gossip and match reports.

Sorry for this double post but Faubert and Gabbidon are going to Villa with Boa Morte going to Leeds.

Please do not play any of these players in the Cup or Shield.

James Tomkins is available and you can play him in the Cup and Shield.

id like to loan Tomkins but it says i cant as your sqaud would go under 21 any chance i can have him when it goes above 21?

Guest King Kolo

id like to loan Tomkins but it says i cant as your sqaud would go under 21 any chance i can have him when it goes above 21?

If you let me loan some rubbish player from your squad then you can loan him :)

Also Torres+Gerrarb I'm actually enjoying these quick fire posts as it makes the setup more fun and interesting like EC106, also I'm not saying you can't do good Match Reports it's just I wouldn't mind if we sticked to small talk :)

Also just to remind people who loaned people from me, please don't play them in the Cup or Shield or against me ;)

150px-Aston_Villa.svg.png

Villa secure two loan signings!

Just moments ago, Aston Villa Football Club have confirmed on their Official Website that they have completed two loan signings today from another Premiership club. The two players are Welsh centre-back Danny Gabbidon and French wide-man Julien Faubert who recently had a loan stint with Real Madrid. Both players have joined on-loan for the season from West Ham United.

In the statement on the website Hunt commented on his two new loaning signings saying: "Danny and Julien will bring great depth to the squad at Villa Park, something that I felt was really lacking. I'd like to thank West Ham manager, Liam O'Connor for being so generous in the negotiations of the two players".

3814_1209755861.jpg1969_1209755861.jpg

Faubert and Gabbindon join Villa on loan

If you let me loan some rubbish player from your squad then you can loan him :)

Also Torres+Gerrarb I'm actually enjoying these quick fire posts as it makes the setup more fun and interesting like EC106' date=' also I'm not saying you can't do good Match Reports it's just I wouldn't mind if we sticked to small talk :)

Also just to remind people who loaned people from me, please don't play them in the Cup or Shield or against me ;)[/quote']

Loaning Doesn't Count As Increasing Squad Size. B)