Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Hardly my full team mate' date=' considering only 3 of them have ever appeared for my first team... :rolleyes:

My team of relatively unknown players gave your young superstars a run for there money. I had Alexis Machuca and you had Muniesa. I had Ngama and you had Barkroth. Starting to see a pattern here.. :P

M/R's for both games will follow either tonight or tomorrow. :)[/quote']

Yeah i know mate, but toggs has got alot of risers in the squad so watch your youth team rise in the rating changes.

And im not arrogant Hunty but i like some good banter going on.

Yeah i know mate' date=' but toggs has got alot of risers in the squad so watch your youth team rise in the rating changes.

And im not arrogant Hunty but i like some good banter going on.[/quote']

True, we'll have a rematch then ;)

Mhm, my Crewe team is better than the MK Dons, any day of the week. ;)

We'll just have to see wont we, when do i get you in the league?

and my Leeds will Take you :P

Nah' date=' I dobut it. The U's will own everyone in League 3.

Prepare to weep like a little girl! :P:D

Don't you mean that you need to prepare to weep like a little girl. ;)

Don't get too confident kid. :P

Colchester will beat the MK Dons. B)

;719062']Don't you mean that you need to prepare to weep like a little girl. ;)

Don't get too confident kid. :P

Colchester will beat the MK Dons. B)

I do that on a regular basis, its almost second nature.

*bursts into tears after he spills his juice*

See.. ;)

Should be a good game, for me anyway. :P

enjoy your petty little squabble in division 3 whilst i enjoy midtable mecriodity with sheffield wendesday in division 2, hopefully one of you may get promoted into division 2 next year.i would aim higher but i have no budget and its been wasted on 4 players by a previous manager and therefore have no depth which is desperately lacking so hopeuflly next year i will push for play offs:)

Iv still got my M/R to come for my 3-2 victory over Man City and it is taking ages, it will be in next 12 hours. living in australia is hard to post on time when you are on lol.

Match Report Round 10 – Manchester City vs Blackburn Rovers

Manchester-City-icon.jpgManchester City 23 Blackburnrovers.gif

(Half Time 1 – 1)

M. Ozil 24

M. Demicheles 42

C. Metzelder 83

C. Tevez 86

J. Pereria 87

Another great victory for Blackburn. With now 5 wins in a row in the league, the Rovers look on fire and Dragovic is beginning to make a name for himself. Playing in front of a crowd of 47, 726 one of the best performers in the league so far, Ozil stepped up to put the away side in front but Argentine defender Demichles leveled the score before half time. It looked to be a draw but 3 goals in the last 10 minutes changed the game. The first coming from experienced defender, Metzelder until Tevez equalized with 4 minutes to go. It looked to be as if it was going to stay 2-2 until Balotelli's back up Pereria stepped up and scored the vital winner to push Blackburn to 7th spot. Blackburn again dominated with 59% possession to Manchester City's 41% and although Man City had 4 more shots, ( 20 to 16 ) Blackburn managed 13 on target to City's 7.

It began when German future superstar struck his second of the season in the 24th minute. Trademark build up by the team with many passes in and around the box which left Ozil clear to finish in the top corner. The away fans were on thier feet and it was heading for Blackburns 5th win in a row until City equalized.

Under-21s-Mesut-Ozil-004.jpg

Ozil in action.

City fans were back on thier feet just before half time when Argentine centre back Martin Demicheles who caught the defense flat footed and managed to find the net with his head. He is proving to become a quality buy from German powerhouse Bayern Munich. But it only got worse for the citizens from now.

demichelis_345x468.jpg

Demichels rising to score his header

With time ticking opposing centre back Metzelder scored with another great header diving at the back post in the 83th. This brought Dragovic off his feet and it seemed to be over. The defenders first goal of the season looked to be a very important one until it looked to be there hearts were broken.

Christoph-Metzelder.jpg

Metzelder celebrating his great diving header

Carlos Tevez, the superstar sticker received a short corner on the 86th minute, ran to the edge of the 18 and found the top corner. Home fans were going nuts as it looked to be a draw but if anything City could have struck again after 40, 000 City fans were on their feet urging for one more but out of the blue the opposite occurred.

_carlos_tevez_02.jpg

Tevez celebrating a late equalizer

Young Spanish striker J. Pereria who has taken Balotelli's place after his injury straight from the kick off managed to play a one two which resulted in the 3-2 win. Straight after copping a goal he received the kick off and played it into space near the attacking corner flag to wing back, Zambrotta. The striker found himself in the box when the defender managed to whip it in which resulted in a goal. A quality header was what they need to move Blackburn closer and closer to the top.

galicia_233123.jpg

J. Pereria celebrating a last gasp goal to win the gam

Starting Line Up's

Manchester City

3-5-2

Given, Logan, Marquez, Demicheles, Josue, Felipe Melo, Lucho Gonzalez, Barry, Tevez, Forlan and Robinho

Bench - M. Petrov, L. Diarra, Schmeichel, McGivern and Moore

Blackburn Rovers

4-5-1

Asenjo, Metzelder, Howedes, Belenguer, Zambrotta, Boenisch, Tainio, Marchisio, Ozil, Dzagoev and J. Pereira

Bench - Perotti, Sidnei, Balotelli, Hodge and Josico

Man of the Match

35837_news.jpg

J. Pereria

Next Match

burnley.gifBurnley vs Blackburnrovers.gif

65_1195397108.gif

Reading Appoint Johansson As Their New Manager

will14_fans_400x300.jpg

(Fans Welcome Johansson Outside The Madejski Stadium)

Around 10:40 GMT, Reading chairman, John Madejski has appointed ex-Colchester United manager, Daniel Johansson. The Swede was appointed as Colchester's manager yesterday but his contract was terminated after a dispute with the owner, Robbie Cowling. Johansson signed a two year contract and he was delighted to be back into management straight after his contract with Colchester United was terminated.

Johansson stated that he wants to take Reading into the Premier League in the space of two years with Reading. He said "I have signed a two year contract and in them two years, i will take Reading into the Premier League, luckly we are currently 6th and if we play really good football and win, then we have a good chance of promotion."

We'll just have to see wont we' date=' when do i get you in the league?[/quote']

No idea, what team are you again? :D 3rd in the league 1 point of the top. After getting beat 6-0 in the first game of the season, s'all going swimmingly. ;)

;720019']
65_1195397108.gif

Reading Appoint Johansson As Their New Manager

will14_fans_400x300.jpg

(Fans Welcome Johansson Outside The Madejski Stadium)

Around 10:40 GMT' date=' Reading chairman, John Madejski has appointed ex-Colchester United manager, Daniel Johansson. The Swede was appointed as Colchester's manager yesterday but his contract was terminated after a dispute with the owner, Robbie Cowling. Johansson signed a two year contract and he was delighted to be back into management straight after his contract with Colchester United was terminated.[/font']

Johansson stated that he wants to take Reading into the Premier League in the space of two years with Reading. He said "I have signed a two year contract and in them two years, i will take Reading into the Premier League, luckly we are currently 6th and if we play really good football and win, then we have a good chance of promotion."

werent at colchester for long were we:p

No idea' date=' what team are you again? :D 3rd in the league 1 point of the top. After getting beat 6-0 in the first game of the season, s'all going swimmingly. ;)[/quote']

I happen to be the mighty Mk Dons! :P

New Manager At Shorpe

Thier Is A New Manager At Shorpe And His Name Is Tom Tamburro.

Press Conference Later Today!

Welcome blad, stay safe init, good luck here blud ;)

nah im joking, welcome to EC3951 :D good luck ;)

Division 3

millwall.gif

Millwall v Leeds

Team news

A tough task ahead for Millwall, as entertain third placed Leeds at the weekend in a mouth watering North verses South clash at the New Den. The Lions come to the game with somewhat of a selection crises on their hands. Center-back Richard Duffy is out for at least another 2 weeks and is likely to be joined by left back Tony Craig, James Henry and Kyle Lafferty. On a happier note for the Lions the game should see the return of the fit again Adam Boulder , who will take up his central midfield role alongside Abou and Airton in the South Londoners familiar 5-3-2 set-up. A win for the lions may see them climb to 7th spot in the division.

New Manager At Shorpe

Thier Is A New Manager At Shorpe And His Name Is Tom Tamburro.

Press Conference Later Today!

Welcome Tom

:)

Shame I'm in Div.4' date=' You'll wait for me in Div.3 looking at the League Table, see you next season ;)[/quote']

3 points off play-offs, its Div.2 for me next season buddy ;)

Although, i have a very strong Charlton up next and i forgot to rest Di Michele and other key players so i expect to lose this one. I'm playing it safe and holding out for a draw, at best :o