Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

65_1195397108.gif

Johansson Buys Three Youngsters

20070819_Erton.jpg

(Erton Fejzullahu Was Johansson's First Signing)

Reading manager, Daniel Johansson has made his first signings by signing 3 players today for a combined fee of £1,375,000. These 3 signing are under the age of 22. Johansson's first signing was Swedish attacker Erton Fejzullahu. He was bought from Superettan side, Mjällby AIF for a fee of £700,000 plus Welsh striker Simon Chruch. Derby County was believed to be interested in Fejzullahu. Daniel was pleased with the capture of Erton.

He said:

I'm pleased to sign Erton so cheaply. He really is a talented player and i have firm believe that he would become a quality player in the future.

Rafael+Para%C3%ADba-+Pil%C3%B5es..jpg

(Parabia Expressing His Delight After Joining Reading)

Johansson's second and third signings were Moroccan midfielder Younès Belhanda and Brazilian striker Rafael Paraiba. Younès was signed from French club Montpellier HSC for a fee of £425,000 and Rafael was signed from Croatian giants Hajduk Split for a fee of £250,000. Premier League side Aston Villa were rumoured to be after Belhanda and Leicester City were rumored to be after Paraiba. Johanssson was also pleased with the two signings.

In other news,

MK Dons Suck :)

Ain't that right, Monty? :P

Wigan's fortunes need a serious turnaround. No cash, small squad, talented, but not playing well. Anyone willing to give me any unwanted 87+ players on loan for a few games? Thanks

Guest 1CapWonder

Sutcliffe Settles At Last

20198B79-E497-9110-F2B8977F8EFCC128.jpg

Fulham F.C finally agreed a contract with Elliot Sutcliffe, so that he can take over the reigns for the rest of the season. Fulham have struggled so far and have managed to scrape by with half-fit players and a cowering budget. The board have struggled to cope with finances, since the previous manager, Ryan Watkin, brought in high-earners Alvaro Negredo and Marcus Berg up front. His sacking, means Sutcliffe has been forced to pick up the pieces, but he nearly chose otherwise.

n509798057_770635_7830.jpg

Sutcliffe (And Lass) Arrive In Fulham

I was approached by Fulham 48 hours ago, but they didn't offer me a deal, and refused to appoint me straight away. I then took a look at some other clubs, and once that was publicly announced, Al Fayed (Chairman) decided to offer me this position. I was relieved in all honesty, because this was the only job that interested me. The fans are close-knit, and they have created a fabulous family atmosphere for me here.

Sutcliffe certainly recieved a fine welcome, and has told SMTV that he will be moving up here straight away with his girlfriend, to look for houses. This enthusiasm and love for the club he is in charge of, has brought him great success, most recentley in EC106, where he managed his old club Rochdale. From then on, his reputation has grown, and he has refused to be bullied by other managers, such as Dave Izod and Dave Belkevitz. Admiration has not been few and far between, and Al Fayed appointed him as soon as he realised he could be snapped up by other EC3951 Clubs.

mohammed-al-fayed.jpg

Al Fayed Moved Quickly To Get Sutcliffe

Tonight's game however, seems at the back of Sutcliffe's mind. With only 9 fit players, Fulham have 22 Year Old, 74 Rated Robert Milsom starting Left Wing. 3 Fit Defenders means Aaron Hughes plays despite a knock. Berg and Negredo both have Match Fitness 72% but have to start up front, in a desperately weakened Fulham Team. Sutcliffe watches on from the stands.

0,,10444~4674523,00.jpg

Live Image Of Robert Milsom Warming Up Before His Debut

Sutcliffe Settles At Last

20198B79-E497-9110-F2B8977F8EFCC128.jpg

Fulham F.C finally agreed a contract with Elliot Sutcliffe' date=' so that he can take over the reigns for the rest of the season. Fulham have struggled so far and have managed to scrape by with half-fit players and a cowering budget. The board have struggled to cope with finances, since the previous manager, Ryan Watkin, brought in high-earners Alvaro Negredo and Marcus Berg up front. His sacking, means Sutcliffe has been forced to pick up the pieces, but he nearly chose otherwise.[/b']

n509798057_770635_7830.jpg

Sutcliffe (And Lass) Arrive In Fulham

Sutcliffe certainly recieved a fine welcome, and has told SMTV that he will be moving up here straight away with his girlfriend, to look for houses. This enthusiasm and love for the club he is in charge of, has brought him great success, most recentley in EC106, where he managed his old club Rochdale. From then on, his reputation has grown, and he has refused to be bullied by other managers, such as Dave Izod and Dave Belkevitz. Admiration has not been few and far between, and Al Fayed appointed him as soon as he realised he could be snapped up by other EC3951 Clubs.

mohammed-al-fayed.jpg

Al Fayed Moved Quickly To Get Sutcliffe

Tonight's game however, seems at the back of Sutcliffe's mind. With only 9 fit players, Fulham have 22 Year Old, 74 Rated Robert Milsom starting Left Wing. 3 Fit Defenders means Aaron Hughes plays despite a knock. Berg and Negredo both have Match Fitness 72% but have to start up front, in a desperately weakened Fulham Team. Sutcliffe watches on from the stands.

0,,10444~4674523,00.jpg

Live Image Of Robert Milsom Warming Up Before His Debut

welcome to the setup mate

Guest 1CapWonder

welcome to the setup mate

I hope to be saying the same to you shortly in EC106 (Y) :)

Guest 1CapWonder

Yeah Welcome Elliot you club hopper

:P

Oi lads, just read the post ;)

Bottom line, I was always going to want to take a team and stick with them, question was Division 1 or Division 4.

It was difficult, I don't usually like bigger teams, I prefer a challenge (Coleraine - Eptiome League) and Palace EC183 are my only other teams. I'm here to stay lads, I was just making sure I made the right choice :o

Guest King Kolo

WOOOP!

West Ham move up to 1st in Div 1 with a 2-0 win over Hull.

Anyone who I loaned players too I will be recalling for one game as the shield is next.

Guest 1CapWonder

oh hello my son' date='You and your little mate not watching X factor[/color']? ;)

Erm...... no :o

DAMMIT YOUR GOOD! :mad:

Sheffield Wendesday 3-1 Doncaster Rovers

Sheffield Wendesday enjoyed another victory tonight beating Doncaster Rovers tonight which now means clifford still hasnt lost any of his 5 matches in charge Wendesday got off to the perfect start when off a corner Darren potter had a good header on target and Darren Purse smashed in the rebound after only 1 minute, soon after an Wendesday went close again with a long range shot from Sean Mcallister been palmed away from the keeper only from Ettiene Esajas to rush in and blast over from 10 yards, Cafu had a shot shortly after from 15 yards which just slipped past the post doncaster went close shortly after when Max Tonetto headed inches wide from Cafus cross from the opposite flank, Wendesday nearly scored from a goalline scramble but after two blocks from a defender Rogerio Ceni got his hand to it and denied Wendesday from scoring,Tonetto caused problems again missing the best chance of the half when having a header go onto the roof of the net and great instictive defending by Darren Purse meant he hacked the ball of the line with Doncaster nearly scoring the equaliser

The 2nd half Wendesday started to get back on top with Rogerio Ceni diving to his right from a shot by Tommy Miller who went close again just later when like Max Tonetto in the first half his shot got hacked off the line however 3 minutes later Wendesday got there second when Steve Watson was put through 1 on 1 after a great ball from Darren Potter the shot came off the inside of the post and Wendesday were 2-0 up, but almost immiediately they were pegged back with Max Tonetto dragging a shot wide off the post but then Ivan De La Pena who had a brilliant game poked home after a goalline scramble Wendesday replied immidaitely when a fine save from Ceni denied James O'Connor from scoring, makeshift striker Esajas went on a magical run and fired wide with the keeper all but beaten,De La Pena then went close with a shot from 20 yards just curling wide and this end to end match you felt the next goal was vital and Wendesday got just after Steve Watson missed a free header from 8 yards Tommy Miller then went on a magical run and fired home to wrap up the win for Wendesday who are now up to 8th and won 3 and draw 2 out of there last 5

DIVISION 3

millwall.gifv40_1240852803.jpg

Millwall 0 – Leeds 4

A bad night at the Den for Millwall tonight as the Lions were destroyed by a highly impressive Leeds in a 4 goals to nothing rout. Lions manager Dave Izod drafted in two 11th hour loan signings for the game Arsenals Suarez Jefferen and Newcastle's Jorge Majo but the infusion of new blood proved futile in the face of the rampant Yorkshire men. Sliced apart by Leeds slick passing game, the Lions fell behind after just 12 minutes as new signing Moustapha Salifou made a dream start to his Leeds career with a confident finish to a fine move.Moments later Lewis Grabban almost snatched a dramatic equalizer, sinking to the ground as he watched his low drive smash against Dzhanaev's up right, before ten minutes later Jermaine Beckford doubled the advantage with his tap in from close range.

In fairness to the Lions they took the game to Leeds after the break, with the energetic Grabban forcing saves with a couple of half chances and Veteran Mickeal Pagis again striking the bar with an almighty 25 yard effort on the hour mark. However the home supporters dreams of an unlikely comeback were put to rest,when with a quarter of an hour on the clock Fabien Delph made it three nil , before Beckford struck again picking up his 5th of the season with the nights best goal, a long range effort that rifled past the despairing Forde in the Lions goal. The win takes Leeds to within 2 points of second placed Barnsley, with the Lions dropping back down to 11th spot. Next up for Millwall a tough looking trip North to face Dermot O'Brien's 4th placed Derby county.

8-1:eek: nice one

Im the villa manager thanks lol

My aston villa tear liverpool to pieces with an 8-1 and I played very defensive lmfao. :P:o

Match report tonight or tomorrow. :)