Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

66_1202947790.gif

0,,1~6834305,00.jpg

Rochdale Go Public Over Intrest In Leroy Lita

Today Rochdale Comfirm that they are intrested in Signing Reading Striker Leroy Lita. The Striker Could Cost Rochdale Around £3million if a deal can be arranged between Nick Justice and Reading boss Daniel Johansson. Justice Said " We Would love to agree a deal with Reading for Leroy, He has a very good eye for goal and I will Hope to Get a deal done if possible!"

65_1195397108.gif

Transfer News

leroy-lita_1236338c.jpg

Lita Can Leave At The Right Price

Yesterday, Rochdale manager Nick Justice had gone public over the interest in Leroy Lita. Johansson has stated that Leroy can go if a offer at the right price comes. Johansson said "It's good to see Rochdale is interested in Leroy but Nick offered a fee which is unacceptable, if a offer comes that i feel it's right, then it will be accepted".

In other transfer news, Daniel Johansson has accepted a bid for defender Andre Bikey and midfielder Marek Matejovsky.

150px-Aston_Villa.svg.png

Esteban Granero joins Villa's Galacticos

esteban-granero-2.jpg

Esteban Granero joins Hunt's revolution

Aston Villa have completed another signing this morning. On their official website they've revealed that they have completed the signing of 22-year old Spanish midfielder, Esteban Granero from La Liga side Getafe. The deal saw English midfielder Steve Sidwell join the Spanish side in a straight swap deal. Villa manager Rhys Hunt released this little statement on the clubs website: "Esteban Granero is a very talented player and I feel we have done good business in swapping Steve (Sidwell) for him. I can't wait to work with Granero".

Aston Villa have also hinted that there could be more signings on their way to Villa Park in the next few days with Hunt targetting a striker and has said he will look to bring in a couple of youngsters with the spare £1.5m he should have after deals he is looking at are completed. Thats all for the Villa news, transfer news may follow tomorrow.

Liverpool have been quit. Big club up to be taken.

They have a very very good squad too. Messi' date=' Torres, Gerrard, Alonso, Totti, Puyol etc etc :P

And I beat them 8-1 LOL.. :D

[b']EDIT: 3,000th post :D:D[/b]

This is more like it mates. Good reports and Transfer Gossip from Hunty and Nick Justice.

Btw, you can do false rumours and "let me leave" articels to get this thread going like what happens on Ec106.

great improvement though. :)

150px-Aston_Villa.svg.png

Falcao completes Villa switch

610x.jpg

Radamel Falcao: The newest Villa Galactico

Today, Aston Villa have announced that they have completed the signing of Twenty-Three year old Colombian striker, Radamel Falcao from Argentinian side River Plate. The deal that was finalised in the early hours of this morning was that Norwegian forward, John Carew would join River Plate along with £2.4m that was agreed between the two clubs. Hunt had this to say on the transfer: "This is a great deal for us. Falcao is young and I expect him to rise and although John Carew is a great player he is sidelined for 4 weeks, so having him here is not useful at all, so the deal made sense for us".

This signing was the 11th of Hunt's reign at Villa. He has brought in some top class talent and is still looking to bring in a few young players who have a great future ahead of them. Villa play in the Premier League tonight against Tottenham Hotspur and Hunt says his side are more than capable of taking all three points and he has total faith in his sides ability after their amazing 8-1 victory against Liverpool.

Guest Toggs

I take it my old MK Dons team are quite some side now? :o

65_1195397108.gif

Reading Sign Duo From The Balkans

neven-subotic-angeblich-zum-ssc-neapel-vom-bvb.jpg

(Serbian Defender Neven Subotic Joins Reading For A Club Record of Fee £8.1m)

Reading manager Daniel Johansson has announced that Reading have signed two players who are from the Balkans. Serbian defender Neven Subotic and Bosnian midfielder Miralem Pjanic join Reading for a combined fee of £14,975,000. Both of the deals were completed in the early hours of this morning.

Daniel Johansson revealed that he was pleased to sign his number one targets. He said "I'm really pleased that i finally signed my number one targets today. Both of them are great young players that would become world class players in the future and they would help Reading progress to the next level".

Neven joined from German Bundesliga side, Borussia Dortmund for a club record fee of £8,175,000. He signed a two year contract worth to be about £21,250 per week according to German magazine Kicker. It was rumoured that Blackburn Rovers were also interested in the Serbian deender. Miralem joined from Lyon for for £6,800,000 and he also signed a two year contract. It was rumoured that Newcastle United was also interested in him.

Pjanic has expressed his delight on joinig Reading, but he also admitted that he faced a tough decision on deciding to stay at Lyon or join Reading. He said "I'm delighted to join Reading. Daniel (Johnasson) is a great manager and he's a great guy to work with. He's a ambitious man and that's the reason why i joined. He wants to take Reading to the 'next level' and i want to be part of that sucess. It was never easy leaving Lyon. They were playing in the Champions League and in the top tier of French football and it's every footballer's dream to play in the Champions League but Claude Puel wanted to get rid of me".

2361602.jpg

(Miralem Pjanic Is Pleased To Join Reading)

Both of them will be in the sqaud to play Bristol City today.The Reading fans are pleased with the signings that the manager made and Johansson has said more players will arrive in the upcoming weeks. In other transfer news, Joe Allen joins on loan from Swansea and Samuel Inkoon joins Reading from FC Basel for £450,000. Andre Bikey joins Kawasaki Frontale for £6,134,400 and Marek Matejovsky Joins Eskisehirspor for £5,940,000. According to various of media sources, Stephen Hunt is set to join Werder Breman after a bid was accepted.

blogimg_4803_96973-20090604104314844953.jpg

(Is Stephen Hunt Set To Join Werder Breman?)

Guest King Kolo

After beating top of the table West Ham in the Cup on Monday 4-1 my next opponent is Hunty's Aston Villa.

2nd team mate 2nd team... :D

Got Arsenal tonight and usually when I reach top of the table I lose the next game, sorry Hunty but I have to recall Gabiddon today as Juan is NMF and Upson is injured :(

2nd team mate 2nd team... :D

Got Arsenal tonight and usually when I reach top of the table I lose the next game' date=' sorry Hunty but I have to recall Gabiddon today as Juan is NMF and Upson is injured :([/quote']

Okay just you can keep him there but please let me keep Faubert as its easy that he plays in two different positions. Thanks :)

Guest King Kolo

Okay just you can keep him there but please let me keep Faubert as its easy that he plays in two different positions. Thanks :)

You can have Gabiddon now if you like as I reliased I have Kovac :D

Yeah you can keep Faubert aswell.

Guest King Kolo

Meh one of those nights...Lost 3-1 to Kylan's Arsenal..

What did I tell Ya? When we reach top of the league we lost the next match,down to fourth now, got Newcastle tomorrow as part of the Knockout Cup in the Semi's :)

Then Sunderland in the League (Should manage a win I hope Touchwood)

And Arsenal in the Cup (Hmm...:()

Guest King Kolo

Sorry for the Double post but this is my match records.

Won: 12

Draw: 1

Lost: 2

I think that's quite good for a West Ham :P

Out of the Shield thanks to Torres+Gerrard and in the next round of the Cup I have Arsenal again so no hope Lol.

Also my losses in the league were against two very good managers (Draga9 and Kylan)

A usaul Tottenham night.

5-1 win against in-form Aston Villa.

9 Goals in the past 2 games against West Ham and Aston Villa- watch out.

I hope to do a M/R tomorrow.

Fair play. :)

I don't know why your constantly ranting and raving it's annoying tbh.. and you aint even top of the league. :rolleyes: