Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

I have bcfc' date=' Bourkey, drseanfitz, Mariner & James_B16 so far...anymore. :)

EDIT- Swansea Just Signed Ceesay & Boquita, Will do a M/R when more Transfers Are completed :)[/quote']

How about Fadedwolf ?

Any Teams about to become un-managed? Thanks' date=' ;)[/quote']

Setup Aint full Bud :D

Just Search it up and take a team ;)

EDIT- Swansea Have Just Signed Ljajic, Aleksic, Terekhov, Zakuani, Skogseid & Sandro Ranieri. will Do M/R In A Couple of Hours, It will Be A Round up of Today's Transfers. :)

Guest King Kolo

TBH This is just a spam fest and the setup is becoming way over the top.

Other setups aren't continuously spamming "Lets get him to join!" the good forumers just join because the setup is actually good.

So can everyone just keep the suggestions to Private chat.

PS: The only posts I've made on this thread are this one, a news report on the team I'd taken and One suggestion seeing as you wanted people from EC 106. Other people have made about 15 posts on this thread.

TBH This is just a spam fest and the setup is becoming way over the top.

Other setups aren't continuously spamming "Lets get him to join!" the good forumers just join because the setup is actually good.

So can everyone just keep the suggestions to Private chat.

PS: The only posts I've made on this thread are this one' date=' a news report on the team I'd taken and One suggestion seeing as you wanted people from EC 106. Other people have made about 15 posts on this thread.[/quote']

Okay, We (Mostly Myself) Have posted a bit too much, but you see posts of these nature all the time on the EC106 thread, and i have heard no complaints. Besides The Meaning of spam is countinously posting pointless messages, whereas mine have all had a use. ;)

EDIT- You Could always ask nicely for me to delete my 'spam' posts? :)

This weeks games odds!

Hello Everyone :) are you ready for this Saturdays match odds of the Premier League, thought so! Ok here we go.

Birmingham - Hull City.

Home win - 3/1 Draw - 4/7 Away win - 4/1

Liverpool - Fulham

Home win - 3/8 Draw - 3/1 Away win - 15/3

United - Bolton

Home win - 2/9 Draw - 4/1 Away Win - 17/2

Everton - Burnley

Home win - 2/7 Draw - 2/1 Away win - 12/2

Spurs - Stoke

Home win - 4/11 Draw - 2/3 Away win - 10/3

Villa - Sunderland

Home win - 2/7 Draw - 3/7 Away win - 7/4

Pompy - West Ham

Home win - 1/2 Draw - 1/3 Away win - 2/5

Chelsea - Blackburn

Home win - 3/9 Draw - 11-2 Away win - 13/2

Man City - Wolves

Home win - 3/7 Draw - 13/4 Away win - 11/3

Wigan - Arsenal

Home win - 2/15 Draw - 3/1 Away Win - 17/3

Fulham Sign Manager Tamburro!

Fulham have managed to sign expericenced manager Tamburro. Tamburro hopes to get Fulham into top 6 in a couple of seasons time!

Sky Sports: How do you feel about your new team?

Tamburro: I am happy, I know Fulham isnt the best team in the league but i feel we can suprise a few people!

Sky Sports: Who will you sign?

Tamburro: I will sign a new goalkeeper as i feel the goalkeepers we have now ar'nt really up to my standard.

Tamburro has asked all manager in this league if they would be kind enough to loan him anyone who will change his team to the better, he is looking for a goalkeeper, attacking midfielder and a striker (good goal scorer) Thankyou!

Btw, hello People

Tamburro Quits Fulham

This happend after a row because Tamburro didnt like the goalkeepers, and the goal keepers were 'priceless' said the chairman. Tamburro didnt want to commit to aclub that will disagree with everything you say.

Will Tamburro Manager someone else in the league?

Huddlesfield Sign Stars !

Huddlesfield have today signed 6 stars. Each will be in there starting line up for there next match. All are young and manager jake mallinder beleves they can rise " Those players we have signed are decent young youths, and Expirienced players, They are all in our FT, I beleve i have done well signing these players as they are good players and will dominate the division"

parejo2.png

" Parejo is a great prospect for the futre, and can easily rise, he will be a main part to out promotion push."

1470.jpg

"Gassama will be a star player, he is filling the whole in our defence, and will put the tackles in when needed"

chimenti.jpg

"Chimenti is expirienced, And very cheap, He will stop the shots and keep the goal clean, so tht is all we want from him, He is very cheap and on a low wage"

340x.jpg

"Michel is a Great midfielder, We sent our scout to check him out, he came back with a 10/10 report, saying he was a must buy, he is one for the futre."

n_atletico_de_madrid_la_cantera-267766.jpg

"Soto is a Strong header of the ball, and is a great Set piece player, we watched him in the confed cup and he was awsome, he was a must have."

408-35764-1.jpg

" Dont let the rating put you off, he is a really good goalscorer for a DM"

Other news

Keeper Chriss Kirkland and Stricker Zaki are the latest to have handed in Transfer Requests, They can both leave for a PE.

4_1194003536.gif

blogimg_144_10411-20081129142043483680

next name joining keanes team in the next 24H

Today Roy Keane is happy to tell press that Edgar David’s will be the next signing to Birmingham in the next 24H he was in talks form this morning with Keane and will sign for the team in the next day or two he has already been spotted by fans and they look happy to see him also there is one more big name linked with the team but Keane is keeping stoom about the name of the player.

Tamburro is Back!

He is the manager of Division 4 team Bradford. He wants to prove he is the man for the job to get a team from division 4 to division 1!

He has put bids in for 11 players.

His Gone For:

1 Goalkeeper

1 Right Back: 1 Centre Back: 1 Centre Back 1 Left Back

1 Right Midfielder: 1 Centre Midfielder: 1 Centre Midfielder: 1 Left Mid

1 Striker: 1 Striker

He has gone for a whole new squad. Good Luck Bradford

Tamburro is Back!

He is the manager of Division 4 team Bradford. He wants to prove he is the man for the job to get a team from division 4 to division 1!

He has put bids in for 11 players.

His Gone For:

1 Goalkeeper

1 Right Back: 1 Centre Back: 1 Centre Back 1 Left Back

1 Right Midfielder: 1 Centre Midfielder: 1 Centre Midfielder: 1 Left Mid

1 Striker: 1 Striker

He has gone for a whole new squad. Good Luck Bradford

I have a couple of 76 rated players you can loan...if you want?

Pm In game if you do want them, I'm at Swansea. ;)

im alright thanks mate, im not saying there rubbish at my squad (cause they would do good in div 4) but i need strikers, and i dont really want any of you strikers due to the fact i feel i could loan some bit better players wth a better rating :)

but do you no any strikers that i can buy or ones that i can loan who will be a good goal scorer in div 4??

im alright thanks mate' date=' im not saying there rubbish at my squad (cause they would do good in div 4) but i need strikers, and i dont really want any of you strikers due to the fact i feel i could loan some bit better players wth a better rating :)

but do you no any strikers that i can buy or ones that i can loan who will be a good goal scorer in div 4??[/quote']

I'm Selling Jason Scotland, Only £4.5m, Negotiable though. ;)