Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Birmingham City Duo Keith Fahey and Scott Dann join Crystal Palace on loan :) cheers 1Roy Keane..also i will try buy Fahey eventually :)

no prob geting a big name in to my team with in the next 24H he is one of the best in the game so looking forword to that with him and a few overs this could be a grate season

btw, i would go for loads youths but i am leaving them for you at smaller clubs :P, Noring, Nordmark etc! plus most have gone i am going for an approach of signing better players :P then fill up with youths whom of which are left

After the first game, Joe Ledley will be for sale, either best P/E offer or best cash offer. I need him for Saturday though as I can't find a good enough replacement at the moment, unless someone offers for him now including a maybe older Left midfielder as part of the deal...

0,,10364~3284404,00.gif

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

Today we have to announce that we have to withdraw our offer for a very highly rated player in Central Midfield. It is believed that a Division 2 team has made a bid for the player and funds here at Plymouth Argyle do not allow to make a better offer for the player. It is believed that the deal was almost completed. Plymouth manager is really upset with this Division 2 team manager at just showing interest in the skilled midfielder when he had one foot through the gates of Plymouth but these are the things we encounter in the business of football.

Everton news

Everton today confirmed the signings of 10 new faces to the Merseyside club. The star buys were Gilardino from Fiorentina and Luis Fernandinho from Shaktar. Golden purchased the finest youth in Europe wth some promising names like Diego Suarez, Sergio Keko and Funso OJO among the talented youngsters.

25378.jpg

Star buy super star Gilardino from Fiorentina for £10m and Louis Saha

44184.jpg

Fernandinho arrived for £1.1m Pienaar and Rodwell

2002_1596.JPG

The Everton fans at the presentation of the players.

Guest King Kolo

This weeks games odds!

Hello Everyone :) are you ready for this Saturdays match odds of the Premier League' date=' thought so! Ok here we go.

Birmingham - Hull City.

Home win - 3/1 Draw - 4/7 Away win - 4/1

Liverpool - Fulham

Home win - 3/8 Draw - 3/1 Away win - 15/3

United - Bolton

Home win - 2/9 Draw - 4/1 Away Win - 17/2

Everton - Burnley

Home win - 2/7 Draw - 2/1 Away win - 12/2

Spurs - Stoke

Home win - 4/11 Draw - 2/3 Away win - 10/3

Villa - Sunderland

Home win - 2/7 Draw - 3/7 Away win - 7/4

Pompy - West Ham

Home win - 1/2 Draw - 1/3 Away win - 2/5

Chelsea - Blackburn

Home win - 3/9 Draw - 11-2 Away win - 13/2

Man City - Wolves

Home win - 3/7 Draw - 13/4 Away win - 11/3

Wigan - Arsenal

Home win - 2/15 Draw - 3/1 Away Win - 17/3[/quote']

Saying My West Ham gunna lose? Lol Nice odds and I'll rep you in a sec but I think you done this based on the Real Life stats and not the actual team?

Okay' date=' We (Mostly Myself) Have posted a bit too much, but you see posts of these nature all the time on the EC106 thread, and i have heard no complaints. Besides The Meaning of spam is countinously posting pointless messages, whereas mine have all had a use. ;)

EDIT- You Could always ask nicely for me to delete my 'spam' posts? :)[/quote']

Well I'm sorry to sound naggy but most of the posts are like "Oh I'll give so and so a PM".

Well now this rants over I hope some of the spamming stops and this just becomes and match report and transfer news thread.

Guest King Kolo

im alright thanks mate' date=' im not saying there rubbish at my squad (cause they would do good in div 4) but i need strikers, and i dont really want any of you strikers due to the fact i feel i could loan some bit better players wth a better rating :)

but do you no any strikers that i can buy or ones that i can loan who will be a good goal scorer in div 4??[/quote']

You can loan a striker from me?

I'm West Ham

Guest Toggs

12_front_small.gif87_1190639165.gif10_front_small.gif

Toggs Named Gaffer At MK

MK Dons have announced that
Toggs
would manage the club with immediate affect this morning. This came as a relief too most 'Dons followers, who understand Toggs'es capabilites with wheeling and dealing talent.

His arrival was met with a small gathering of supporters outside, before quickly moving inside too face his opening press conference. Chairman Rusell Slade insisted a mid-table finish would be realistic for the club, but Toggs has told his players in his opening training session he expects far better from the ever-changing squad.

Since his arrival, he has managed too secure the signatures of twenty-two players on a pernament basis, aswell as three loanees.

Yigaal Gai Assulin
has been labelled by Toggs as one of the most under-rated youngsters in the world. He arrived at the Stadium: MK today for a fee of 600k, plus fan favourite Jason Puncheon.
+-0

Osorio Johnny
joined the club from Nautico for a fee of just over half a million pounds. Toggs expects a hefty rise from the Brazillian central defender.
+4

The third signing was
Felix Kroos
. The German talent arrived in a deal worth 600k, a pricetag the newly appointed MK Dons manager is sure he will live up too.
+-0

Mohammed Keita
joins from Norweigan outfit Stromsgodest. He is expected too be a key player in Toggs'es long term plans.
+6

Nevrey Orozco
could well be the Norweigan's future strike-partner. Toggs called him 'one of the best things out of Columbia' following his move, which saw Jabo Ibehre leave the club.
+7

Brazillian quintuple
Murqui
(+7)
Everton Silva
(+5)
Elias
(+5)
&
Danilo Silva
(+4)
all the club. Toggs has high hopes for the Brazillian talents.

Along with them,
Lekven
(+5)
, Reinartz
(+2)
, Solano
(+6)
, Zayner
(+4)
, Prosenik
(+-0)
, Shala
(+8)
, Barrios
(+5)
, Ward
(+6)
, Attakora-Gyan
(+5)
, Mthembu
(+6)
, Castillo
(+7)
, Angan
(+5)
& Soliman
(+11)
have also arrived at MK Dons this evening.

The most exciting news for fans is that Toggs expects too sign another fifteen, better players tommorow. Fans, Chairman & Players are all extremely happy with the impact Toggs has already had at the club, and hope that it will continue.

43_1238339348.jpg

Expolsive Start On The Transfer Front From MK Dons

Wigan Sign Striking Sensations!

Today Wigan Athletic have confirmed the signings of Barcelona forward Bojan Krkic and Wolfsburg hitman Edin Dzeko. The pair arrived this morning and could make their debuts against Arsenal on the 18th. Dzeko has confirmed that he and Bojan are aiming to "rip up the EPL this season". New Lattics gaffer Ben Hawkin had this to say "Well, what can I say? These are 2 world-class finishers who have proven themselves in 2 of the worlds best leagues, and they can bring a lot to this club. They are also very young, and they will sharpen their skills in the EPL. We are still looking for a third young forward, but untill he has been unveiled, he will remain a mystery."

video_dzeko_ard_400.jpg

Dzeko- "I want to rip up the EPL"

Bojan-Krkic-dl.jpg

Bojan singing for his Wigan team-mates. It was customary in the Spanish league to sing for your new club when you signed for them.

Media speculation suggests that Hawkin's 'mystery player' could be none other than Juventus winger Sebastien Giovonco. Hawkin was seen boarding a plane to Turin this morning. Giovonco, who has been unsettled in recent months, publicly voiced his criticism of his Juventus boss earlier today. "To be honest, I'm very glad that a club of Wigans calibre are interested in me. My current coach doesn't play me in my favoured position, as an attacking midefielder or just off the main striker. Instead, he leaves me stranded on the wing all game, or subs me off at half-time. Ben Hawkin, on the other hand, really seems to understand his players and where they like to play, so if I can, I will move to Wigan." The Lattics are also said to be interested in Giovoncos Juventus team-mate Ayub Daud and Birmingham 'keeper Joe Hart after Blues boss Roy Keane said he was for sale. Although no official bids have been made by Wigan, the club have expressed their admiration of these 2 players.

sebastiangiovincoilg_156723.jpg

Could Giovonco be working his magic at the JJB?

JoeHartNew.jpg

And could Joe end his Birmingham Hart-ache?

logoSouthWalesEcho.gif

cardiff_city_football_club.jpg

New Man At The Helm For The Bluebirds!

Cardiff City have named Jack Harvey as their new manager after the shock resignation of Dave Jones. After only being in charge for a matter of days, Harvey says he has bids in for a lot of players, many of which are very young and won't be used in the first team this season. There are also other hugely talented players being linked with the club, and these could see the departure of Cardiff's current starts such as Ross Mccormack and Quincy Owusu-Abeyie.

quincy-owusu-abeyie-567237722.jpg9c0df8d0-42e1-44df-8e9e-ccfe15d4ce69.jpg

Two players expected to be leaving Cardiff very soon.

Harvey has told 'South Wales Echo' that he isn't expecting all of his targets to join the Welsh outfit, as he stated the transfer market was "extremely competitive", but enjoyed that competition. Cardiff's first game of the new season is against newly promoted Leicester at the Walkers Stadium. The Foxes have already made some fantastic signings, with the additions of Zoran Tosic, Javier Pastore and Davide Santon. Cardiff almost made the play offs last season and the new manager has made the play offs his minimum target. He said, "The chairman made it clear to me what he expects and I feel I have the ability to assemble a squad to achieve that goal."

Here is the full interview with Harvey:

Reporter: Welcome to Cardiff, Jack. Firstly, how much does it mean to you to be here in the Welsh capital?

Harvey: It means alot to me to be able to manage a fantastic team like this. A team with great potential and a fantastic work ethic from what I've seen in the two training sessions so far.

Reporter: What did Peter Risdale have to say to you when you first met?

Harvey: He just said he wants Premier League football, and I told him that I can bring that to Cardiff. It might not happen in the first year, or the second year, but it's a long term project we're building here at Cardiff and the Chairman understands, and more importantly believes in that.

Reporter: A lot has been made of the future of Joe Ledley. What are your plans for him?

Harvey: He's a great player and I think he'd be the first name on the team sheet for most Championship sides. After speaking to him earlier today I can confirm that he wants to play in the Premiership and any interested parties can now bid for him. We will, however, only accept a bid if it meets our valuation of the player.

Reporter: How do you think the Cardiff fans will react to this?

Harvey: I'm sure they will be disappointed but my hands are tied. I can't deny Joe his wish to play at a higher level, and if we receive an offer we deem suitable then we'll part ways and I'll wish him luck.

Reporter: As for bringing players into the club, who are your main targets?

Harvey: I have many targets and I won't be naming them until they officially join the club. Many of them are very young and talented players and I believe they can only aid the long term objectives we're aiming for.

Reporter: One final question, how do you see the game at Leicester on Saturday?

Harvey: I'm sure it will be a very difficult game. I know they've already been busy in the market and brought in some fantastic players, and being at home on the first day of the season is always a big help. I know that the Cardiff fans travel well and I hope that they'll be in full voice for us on Saturday.

27_1231880033.jpg

Its Crystal Clear about Justice's Plans At the Palace!

67425.jpg

Ola Toivonen Signs, aswell as 3 others!

Earlier Today, Crystal Palace comfirmed the signing of Four New players ahead of their Opening Game against Swansea City this Saturday!, The Four players were named as Simon Kjaer from Palermo, Ola Toivonen from PSV Eindhoven, Houssine Kharja from Genoa and Federico Marchetti from Cagliari. Crystal Palace spent just over £14million as well as a couple of Unwanted Players. When asked about his Appointement and his Signings for Palace, Justice had this to say, " Well, i am delighted to be appointed here at Palace and i will look to sign the best possible players avalible to us, and so far i think the signings i have made, have very much so improved my team. We have a very hard first game this Weekend against a strong Swansea City, which shall be a tough contest me and Swansea manger have mutal respect but we wont let that get in the way, it will be obvious we will both be hunting down the 3 points this Saturday. As for my Exspectations i think its possible for a top 10 finish and possibly play-offs! or automatic Promotion if my team and myself put our minds to it!"

Prehaps Nick Justice or ThegreenAndWhiteWizard should sort out one of them tournaments, Like in EC 106, Anyone ( Fourmers Only ) who wants to join can and then u putt it in the hat an pull em out, and u play each other via friendlys, on the same night ?

Prehaps Nick Justice or ThegreenAndWhiteWizard should sort out one of them tournaments' date=' Like in EC 106, Anyone ( Fourmers Only ) who wants to join can and then u putt it in the hat an pull em out, and u play each other via friendlys, on the same night ?[/quote']

I was going to start a comp but in the 2nd season once we have our teams the way we want them and we know people wont drop out.

Saying My West Ham gunna lose? Lol Nice odds and I'll rep you in a sec but I think you done this based on the Real Life stats and not the actual team?

The season hasn't begun yet though, so what could I make them off if no games were played, I would have to do them from real life.

When the season has begun though things will change.

Re: English Championship 3951 - Match Report/TransferGossip thread

Swansea Announce Big Name Signings!

swansea_city_swan_logo.jpg

After Only 2 Days In Charge New Swansea Boss Romano Valente Has Already Added 8 New Players To His Sqaud, 7 of them being 21 years or under. He also hopes to add another 10 players to his side by the end of the day, many thought to be talented youngsters.

Yesterday The Swans Signed A few well known risers, Incuding Ceesay, Boquita, Terekhov, Zakuani, Skogseid, Sandro Ranieri & Aleksic. They Also Signed A world famous Starlet, In Former Manchester United Winger Adem Ljajic. It is thought that Ljajic will play a key role for the Division 2 side, and will be used as a playmaker.

20090101_b2fc8aef8c7e7dafcfbczm15rRkfRziY.jpg

Ljajic At His New Training Ground In Wales.

Bids accepted on Stefan Frei & Miguel Samudio' date=' beating the likes of Norwich & Newcastle too the duo's signatures.

Have another 16 bids in. Will report on them along with these later.[/quote']

Well, you beat me in many players, Toggs. I'm Norwich btw. Good luck for your MK Dons

Guest King Kolo

The season hasn't begun yet though' date=' so what could I make them off if no games were played, I would have to do them from real life.

When the season has begun though things will change.[/quote']

Well you could have a look at the players everyone's bought?

Pompey have only one 90+ player and it's Crouch.

31_1229339837.jpg

Everton News

Everton's shopping spree continues with ace centre back Ivan Cordoba joining for £3.2 m and Jaqielka who had handed in a transfer request and was one of the many reasons David Moyes stepped down. Barry said "Ivan has lots of quality and lots of experience and will be the perfect replacement for Phil. It's a shame about Phil leaving the club but Ivan is a known centre back so I think we have got the right replacement". He also hinted at a knew right back coming to Goodison park. "We had a bid for Miguel rejected, so know we are seeing how negotiations will go to see whether we get him or someone else". So it looks like it may not be the end of the major buying spree by Everton yet.

Ivan_Cordoba.jpg

Ivan Cordoba, Everton's knew centre back.

Guest King Kolo

Two more signings for West Ham! And more to come?

138a64abb49be6994677590.jpg

After a triple signing yesterday West Ham manager Liam O'Connor yet again made another two signings. Adrian Mutu of Fiorentina joined for 3 Mil + Dean Ashton + Scott Parker, the Romanian hitman is sure to be a deadly strike force with Liam's previous signing David Trezeguet. Pedro Muntis also joined from Racing Santander in a player only deal with Kieron Dyer and Alberto Walter Lopez going to Santander.

mutu.png

Negotiations with Middlesborough over Carlton Cole have come to halt after Liam slapped a 10 Mil price tag on the English Striker.

There have also been rumours around Upton Park that O'Connor is planning to buy veteran defenders Giovanni Van Bronckhorst and Alessandro Nesta with Mark Noble and Savio Nsereko maybe leaving the club in the other way.

59435641.png

Well' date=' you beat me in many players, Toggs. I'm Norwich btw. Good luck for your MK Dons[/quote']

Goz, you beat me to Imingen. :mad:

Dyu want a friendly?