Sign in to follow this  
Torres+Gerrard

English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 3951 - Transfer/Gossip thread

The Swans Secure Hazard On Loan!

swansea_city_badge1.gif

After Losing Out To Arsenal In The Saga For Eden Hazard, Swansea City Have Now Secured The Hot Attacking Midfielder On A Season's Long Loan. It Is Thought That He Will Be Rotated In The First Team With Adem Ljajic and An UnNamed Player The Swans Are Hoping To Sign Today. It Is Also Thought That Swansea Gaffer Valente Is Also Looking to Secure Another 1 More Player On Loan (84+) And Has Urged Any Manager That Has One To Get In Touch.

Arsenal break the Bank!

arsenal-logo.gif

After only just y'day, unveiling 4 new signings, Arsenal manager Kylan, has continued to pull strings to further spend more on 4 new players, signings that will surely contribute to Arsenal's charge to win the EPL.

I think alot of people around the league and even our own supporters, who have doubted me do the fact i have grown up a Spurs supporter, thus questioning my motives here at the club, yet nevertheless will see by these further signings we are very serious about challenging and will look to retain the league title here for the first time since 2004/05. The signing of Ibra will no doubt shock people, and we know he will provide us a great service with his goal scoring and great skills that come with his game. As for more signings, as for the amount we have spent, we will only look to make signings where immediately needed.

New Signings

hazard-eden.jpg

Arsenal won the race to sign highly touted youngster, Eden Hazard from Ligue 1 side, Lille. Other suitors interested where Swansea City and Leicester City, but one the youngster heard Arsenal where interested the temptation was too much. The deal saw £3.1M & Lukasz Fabianski go to Lille.

(Hazard has been sent out on loan to Swansea City)

saivet-300x200.jpg

Henri Saivet finds himself at the North London side, once again to be linked up with former Bordeaux teammate, Yoann Gourcuff. Saivet arrives at a transfer fee of £350,000

GerardPique_576734.jpg

Gerard Pique! Once again back in the EPL, after Arsenal negotiated a swap and cash fee of, £3.5M & William Gallas.

Gallas was out of favour so wont be seen as a loss to the club.

pro_122966_zlatanibrahimovicinter2-300x200.jpg

IBRA! Perhaps what as seen as Arsenal's biggest investment this summer, could possibly be seen as the biggest signing in the EPL too, but it comes with a hefty price, as young LB, Gael Clichy along with £7.7M goes to Internazionale.

Guest King Kolo

The Swans Secure Hazard On Loan!

swansea_city_badge1.gif

After Losing Out To Arsenal In The Saga For Eden Hazard' date=' Swansea City Have Now Secured The Hot Attacking Midfielder On A Season's Long Loan. It Is Thought That He Will Be Rotated In The First Team With Adem Ljajic and An UnNamed Player The Swans Are Hoping To Sign Today. It Is Also Thought That Swansea Gaffer Valente Is Also Looking to Secure Another 1 More Player On Loan (84+) And Has Urged Any Manager That Has One To Get In Touch.[/font']

You can have Diego Tristan on loan from me.

0,,10364~3284404,00.gif

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

It's the start of something BIG here at Plymouth. There are specific standards that are going to be a trademark at this club. These being:

1. DISCIPLINE

2. UNITY
  3. SCORING A HECK OF A NUMBER OF GOALS

With that being said it's time to introduce the two signings of the season thus far.

cristian+noboa.bmp

(Christian NOBOA, 24 year old Ecuadorian Central Midfield Player. This player is expected to be a HUGE part of a well organized 3 MAN Midfield.)

285px-José_Manuel_Pinto_-_004.jpg

(José Manuel PINTO, 33 year old Spanish Keeper. He will be given the start between the sticks)

Meanwhile there is the first sign of animosity at Plymouth. Manager Scott is bewildered at the low finances given to the club by the Chairman.

Guest Toggs

Well' date=' you beat me in many players, Toggs. I'm Norwich btw. Good luck for your MK Dons[/quote']

Thanks alot.

Another
thirteen
have joined today. Them being Frei (+6), Valinotti (+5), Soukiala (+5), Murillo (+4), Gonzalez (+6), Jakovic (+5), Samudio (+5), Watson (+5), Rong (+4), Hurtado (+5), Willians (+4), Preciado (+4) & Kandji (+6).

EDIT: Regula also just joined. Instead of going for the oldies, going too turn this into a long-term thing and just invest in risers.
:)

bluebirds.png

Massive Shake Up At Cardiff!

Cardiff City have announced the signings of 19 new players for the start of the new season beginning on Saturday. Some of the deals saw players go in the other direction, such as Ross Mccormack and Quincy Owusu Abeyie. We now take a look into the transfer dealings of new manager Jack Harvey:

33169_news.jpg

Harvey was delighted to introduce Hulk to the Cardiff fans this afternoon. The Brazilian Striker is sure to be a big hit in Cardiff and will be a huge lift to their promotion hopes this season.

458240.jpg

Bruno China also arrived from Portugal which saw Paul Parry and Steven Mcphail join Leixoes. Harvey sees huge potential in China and he will be one of the first names on the teamsheet for Cardiff this year.

OM_KABORE.jpg

Charles Kabore joined from Marseille where Chris Burke and Miguel Comminges joined the French outfit. Kabore can play on thr right or in a more central role but Harvey has told the youngster he will be playing onthe right hand side of the four man midfield.

dbimage.aspx?type=1&id=haqOSElj0Zh7PXEo6G9Czg%7C%7C

Argentine young winger Matias de Federico joined from Huracan in a deal worth £5.2M. He was touted as a target for English giants Liverpool earlier on in the year but he has agreed to join the Division 1 team, sharing the aim of his manager, chairman and fans alike.

john_fleck.jpg

Talented Scotsman John Fleck has joined from Rangers. He has been told not to expect first team football straight away but he will be given his chances in cup games this year.

Other Youngsters To Sign For Cardiff This Week Are:

Nemanja Matic

Yuya Osako

Volodymyr Chesnakov

Silva Ciro

Elierce Souza

Souza Welinton

Marlon de Jesus

Mauricio Pereyra

Jose Zezinho

Sadick Adams

Nassim Ben Khalifa

Vaclav Kadlec

Furdjel Narsingh

Jo Inge Berget

Harvey has told the media he will be looking to sign 2 or 3 more senior players ahead of the fixture at Leicester on Saturday, but refused to name names before the deals were completed.

4_1194003536.gif

more names join the blews

today birmigham has signed more players to there team thay have spent 7M today and is planing to spend another 3.5M before the start of the seasons on two youth players to there team.

2378_1209755861.jpg

Today Patrick VIEIRA has moved to the blews for 1M+Scott SINCLAIR and Kemy AGUSTIEN he has joined on a 4 year deal and will play his first game agains hull on the 18th in the left back position for the game.

15624_1228905523.jpg

After two good seasons in League 1 and the Championship Jason SCOTLAND has moved to Birmigham for a record deal for the swans of 4.5M the striker is a sub for the season and has been linked with 2 teams on a season long loan.

2348_1245422652.jpg

Also joining is free agent Edgar DAVIDS there was a race between 4 teams but he has told press he could not tern down a retern to the premiaship for a league 1 team.

Guest Toggs

Mk Dons First Riser!

Hao Rong - 70 -> 80

Not a bad 10k talent. :rolleyes:

Have three bids I expect too go through today (providing I get no other compertition.) One a very big signing, along with two 75's. That won't be the end of my spending though, but i'd rather sell the likes of Belson, Swailes, O'Hanlon, Lewington & Abbey for money than use them in P/E.

MCFCSkin-1.png?t=1247679038

Players Going Out Of MCFC To Bring In Cash For Better Players.

Reports coming out of Eastlands is that several players are on their way out of Manchester, England. Most of them are on their way to Spain. Griffin spoke to the City officials and said to them that once these players have officially completed their moves out of Manchester and into their new clubs, then the MCFC project will be 50% complete. All this money coming into MCFC is expected to go straight back out again into bigger players so that City can become an EPL title winner. More news as this story develops.

Guest King Kolo

West Ham In

Ambrossini (92) CM/DM

Trezegeut (93) CF

Enke (91) GK

Mutu (94) Fwd/AM

Muntis (90) Wing/Fwd

Nesta (94) CB

Van Bronckhorst (91) DM/LB

Hleb (92) AM/Wing

Juanito (91) CB/RB

Also Kylan can you look at my Rosicky bid.

Guest Toggs

First Games tonight.

lets see who has been doing well in pre-season with their buys and who hasnt?

I have too admit' date=' i'm not expecting a win. Playing a Forest' pensioner side who the manager tells me wants too gain promotion this season. I hope too gradually build a strong, but young squad.

What are peoples views on my Tottenham?

Bastos -> Good signing, moved too Lyon and i expect him too get playing time.

Busquets -> Definatly a good signing. Should be 90+ by the end of next season.

Banega -> Didn't have the best of times at Atl.Madrid last season. I heard he's moved too Valencia. He will get games there with Fernandes injured, probaly playing with David Silva in CM (imo).

Simao -> I can't see him getting any better with Atl.Madrid... I think they're was better players on the market you could have moved for instead (Navas, David Silva, Nasri)

Ronaldinho -> I agree with the fee, but again, better alternatives you could of bought for a similar price. I would have looked at Forlan, Milito & Higuain (Bit more pricey)

Arnautovic -> I don't agree with the hype around him, but Inter, Chelsea & Arsenal both have shown intrest this summer, so he must be good. Signing you can't complain about.

Id keep hold of Modric, Jenas, Assou-Ekotto & Cudicini and then use the remaining players too bring in a couple of CB's, a better goalkeeper and possibly use Keane in a deal for a different, younger striker (Lavezzi, Quagriella, Negredo.)

Rest i'd just do better like-for-like swaps.

I have too admit' date=' i'm not expecting a win. Playing a Forest' pensioner side who the manager tells me wants too gain promotion this season. I hope too gradually build a strong, but young squad.

[b']Banega[/b] -> Didn't have the best of times at Atl.Madrid last season. I heard he's moved too Valencia. He will get games there with Fernandes injured, probaly playing with David Silva in CM (imo).

Wasn't He On Loan From Valencia At Atletico...;)

Guest Toggs

Wasn't He On Loan From Valencia At Atletico...;)

I heard that he had joined Valencia? Ill check and edit in :o

EDIT: He was loaned too Atl.Madrid from Valencia. :o

[b']Bastos[/b] -> Good signing, moved too Lyon and i expect him too get playing time.

Busquets -> Definatly a good signing. Should be 90+ by the end of next season.

Banega -> Didn't have the best of times at Atl.Madrid last season. I heard he's moved too Valencia. He will get games there with Fernandes injured, probaly playing with David Silva in CM (imo).

Simao -> I can't see him getting any better with Atl.Madrid... I think they're was better players on the market you could have moved for instead (Navas, David Silva, Nasri)

Ronaldinho -> I agree with the fee, but again, better alternatives you could of bought for a similar price. I would have looked at Forlan, Milito & Higuain (Bit more pricey)

Arnautovic -> I don't agree with the hype around him, but Inter, Chelsea & Arsenal both have shown intrest this summer, so he must be good. Signing you can't complain about.

Id keep hold of Modric, Jenas, Assou-Ekotto & Cudicini and then use the remaining players too bring in a couple of CB's, a better goalkeeper and possibly use Keane in a deal for a different, younger striker (Lavezzi, Quagriella, Negredo.)

Rest i'd just do better like-for-like swaps.

Thanks mate. great write up. Im lovin your team and could see you being a real footballing power in years to come. Are MK Dons the Darlington (EC106) of Ec 3951???

EDIT: He was loaned too Atl.Madrid from Valencia. :o

Thats What I Said! :P

Anyway Great Reply, And to Torres+Gerrard's Point. I Can See MK Dons In The Prem By Season 3 or 4 (Along with Swansea Of course!) :D

Guest Toggs

Thanks mate. great write up. Im lovin your team and could see you being a real footballing power in years to come. Are MK Dons the Darlington (EC106) of Ec 3951???
Thats What I Said! :P

Anyway Great Reply' date=' And to Torres+Gerrard's Point. I Can See MK Dons In The Prem By Season 3 or 4 (Along with Swansea Of course!) :D[/quote']

I'd definatly take being a Prem side in the next four seasons, but that's quite a challenge in a fairly-full EC, as alot of the sides around you just go for the pensioners and ultimatly have you for the first couple of seasons.

Hopefully, by the time i sell off the risers, i'll be mid-table and not relegation threathened. Then can start too plan about promotion in Season two.

On the MK Dons side of things, I did have three bids in, but i got rid of one of the bids too replace with no less than 10 cheap players, four instant risers and six future talents. Once i sell of the remaining players will give me 2/3M too play with (Over-Spending on one huge signing) and that will be risers only. ;)

I'd definatly take being a Prem side in the next four seasons' date=' but that's quite a challenge in a fairly-full EC, as alot of the sides around you just go for the pensioners and ultimatly have you for the first couple of seasons.

[/quote']

Lol, funny thing with the pensioners ... but they can help a lot in the first season ... or until one can afford to buy some word-class youngsters.